bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucifer Hoax  (Read 5358 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lucifer Hoax
« on: January 09, 2009, 08:44:12 PM »

Hi Ray

I just read your no. 9 of "The Lake of Fire" series and I just want to thank you for doing all the research that you have done. God has been revealing truth to me for a couple of months now and the Holy Spirit led me to this particular page and I have read it, I was thoroughly challenged by it. Your arguments are founded very strongly and I cannot see how they can be challenged, I am a bible scholar of no particular credentials and have to admit I had to force my self to read this to the end as my flesh kept crying out "rubbish" but I have been convinced that this is right.

There are some minor points I have slight disagreements with you on but when I say slight I mean SLIGHT and purely on translation and experience but in the whole I must commend your work here as being very good, no actually excellent, and would encourage you to continue to seek the truth, as not every one has the time to seek it out but we all need to know this, as Truth is the belt that holds our armor together Eph 6v14 and we need Truth that does not allow Satan to get past our Armor and injure or deceive or disarm us.

Once again very good keep it up and God bless your ministry, life , family and personal relationship with him.

Regards

Neville
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.