bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What a crock  (Read 10743 times)

Falconn003

Re: What a crock
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

Just got this back from Archie:

Ray: I do apologize for the "mond" assumption, but never B4 new of anyone without it.

You asked a question, and seeing as yours is my last letter to attend to this morning at 2:14 A.M., I'll answer it as briefly as possible, and that being, that because of my years as a law clerk, with legal and technical and patent-writing experience,  the technical style of terminology and expression has carried over into my twilight years, but I confess I prefer that to the results of my first years of primary school, back in the forties when pearl harbor and hitler were most often the topics of conversation. I'd guess that's a little B4 yor time, but at least it gives you an idea of how young "I" be.

O.K. You being a self-admitted servant of satan, I do sincerely THANK you for being open and honest about it and after posting this, I shall BLOCK my address from any further correspondence with you, and feel obliged if you'd do the same in return, because there's no sense in belaboring the point of my initial reason for contacting you, when you're acquainted with nothing other than the negative side anyway and thus, haven't the least idea what I be speaking of as pertains to that which I addressed you concerning. So, suffice it to say, , ,

"OVER & OUT"
    Archie ...  - Servant Friend of The Most High God

seeeeeesh i have had better conversations with constipated monkeys at the ZOO   ;D :D

Rodger

Phil3:10

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 12:21:50 AM »

Dennis and others,
Archie appears to be religious.  To be religious is to me one of the worse things that can happen to mankind. In Latin, "re" and "ligare", simply means a return to bondage. In the Greek Deisidaimon means "deisa" to dread and "daimon" means deamons.
To be religious is to dread deamons.  Truthfully, that is the reason the church system has so many adherents and ole Archie has been drinking the kool-aid. The whole church system is a "crock" and I thank people like Ray Smith and this forum for bringing me out of this Babylonian crock.
Arc, how right you are, our GOD is a consuming fire and HE will purify in HIS time frame.
Phil3:10

Beloved

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 12:30:33 AM »

Frim Wikipedia

A crock is a botched attempt or design to achieve something, particularly in engineering. An automobile with intentionally designed square wheels would be a crock. Crock itself is a slang word, meaning something which is broken down, worn out[1] or nonsense.

A kludge, by contrast, is typically something that works, albeit clumsily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since most of us here are still really kludges ...none should feel superior... we are after all .....walking toward the same path,  a few follow the Way and many have gone down these blind alleys.

beloved

daywalker

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »

Just got this back from Archie:

Ray: I do apologize for the "mond" assumption, but never B4 new of anyone without it.

You asked a question, and seeing as yours is my last letter to attend to this morning at 2:14 A.M., I'll answer it as briefly as possible, and that being, that because of my years as a law clerk, with legal and technical and patent-writing experience,  the technical style of terminology and expression has carried over into my twilight years, but I confess I prefer that to the results of my first years of primary school, back in the forties when pearl harbor and hitler were most often the topics of conversation. I'd guess that's a little B4 yor time, but at least it gives you an idea of how young "I" be.

O.K. You being a self-admitted servant of satan, I do sincerely THANK you for being open and honest about it and after posting this, I shall BLOCK my address from any further correspondence with you, and feel obliged if you'd do the same in return, because there's no sense in belaboring the point of my initial reason for contacting you, when you're acquainted with nothing other than the negative side anyway and thus, haven't the least idea what I be speaking of as pertains to that which I addressed you concerning. So, suffice it to say, , ,

"OVER & OUT"
    Archie ...  - Servant Friend of The Most High God

"Over & Out"...Daywalker, is that you??  :D ;D :D ;D

Marques

Hey, he stole my "exit line"... WHAT A CROCK!  :D

No, unfortunately, I'm not nearly as smart as this guy...

Daywalker.

dogcombat

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »

Wasn't it MURPHY'S LAW that said "Create something even a FOOL can use, and only a FOOL will use it."?

Ches

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

O.K everyone, remember the forum rules

Please do not make sport of persons who email Ray. Leave any criticism of the individual to Ray.

We are getting mighty close to the line.

Craig

Vangie

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

I love a crock...........pot, that is.  Potatoes, carrots, chuck roast, mmmmmm, tasty.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

I hit a big rock during my Sunday trail ride; had to ride 6 miles back to the truck, on some of the meanest trails in the state, with a front flat. WHAT A CROCK!

No, I did not crash.  ;D

Falconn003

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »

O.K everyone, remember the forum rules

Please do not make sport of persons who email Ray. Leave any criticism of the individual to Ray.

We are getting mighty close to the line.

Craig

OK i left the monkey cage and moved onto the crocks they are so still and soooooooo quite    ;D

Rodger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.