bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Nation Born In A Day?  (Read 4623 times)

cheekie3

A Nation Born In A Day?
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:52:19 PM »

Ray / All -

If 'physical Israel' in not the Nation that was 'Born In A Day', what is the Nation?

Is it the 'New Jerusalem'?

If so, when was it 'born in a Day'?

Thanks, Regards, cheekie3

Daniel

Re: A Nation Born In A Day?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:49:50 PM »

Quote from: cheekie3
Ray / All -

If 'physical Israel' in not the Nation that was 'Born In A Day', what is the Nation?

Is it the 'New Jerusalem'?

If so, when was it 'born in a Day'?

Thanks, Regards, cheekie3

In Christ, who is the word of God?

1Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Thes 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of THE DAY[/u]: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.[/u]

John 1:13  Which WERE BORN, NOT OF BLOOD, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, BUT OF GOD.[/u]

1Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, BUT OF incorruptible, by THE WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Thats how I see it anyways, maybe someone else sees it differently

Daniel

rvhill

A Nation Born In A Day?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »

'physical Israel' was born in a day so you can't say it was not prophecy. I am leery of anyone who only take the bible one way. With it be totally literal or totally metaphysical. Some parts are literal, some parts are metaphysical, and other parts are both. This way you need to holy spirit.

I agree with Ray on a lot of thing, but other things I am not sure, he know what he is talking about.

There is only one thing we can say about  Revelations, and that is know can understand what the resurrection will entail. Both Paul and John agree on this fact.

Daniel

A Nation Born In A Day?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:09:47 PM »

I take the scriptures to be literal :D To me, they are literally spiritual after the earthly paterns having in them a shadow of heavenly things :lol:

Screws with your head to think about it don't it? :lol:

Daniel

rvhill

A Nation Born In A Day?
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »

Quote from: Daniel
I take the scriptures to be literal :D To me, they are literally spiritual after the earthly paterns having in them a shadow of heavenly things :lol:

Screws with your head to think about it don't it? :lol:

Daniel

The complexity of the bible is mind boggling. The Word that it contains seem to be infinite.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 16 queries.