bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All you smart computing folks  (Read 4254 times)

Longhorn

All you smart computing folks
« on: January 11, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

Old Longhorn just does know how to turn on my computer, and Yall know good and well I type like Im wearing oven mittens.  What I need is simple instructions on how to copy and post a " Link ".  First one to help wins a door prize hand crafted by Longhorn himself.

mharrell08

Re: All you smart computing folks
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 12:49:50 AM »

Old Longhorn just does know how to turn on my computer, and Yall know good and well I type like Im wearing oven mittens.  What I need is simple instructions on how to copy and post a " Link ".  First one to help wins a door prize hand crafted by Longhorn himself.

Move your mouse to the address bar (http://www._.com), hold the left mouse button and highlight the entire address. Then press the right mouse button and choose 'copy' from the menu. Then, wherever you want to paste to, move the mouse to the location, press the right mouse button, then press 'paste'.

Let me know if that works...

Marques

Ninny

Re: All you smart computing folks
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

Oh, rats! Marques! I wanted the prize! Bummer! Now see here that is just what I was gonna say.... :'( I probably would have said it far more eloquently than that though ;D Hee! Now actually all I know how to do is : well, exactly what Marques said!! :o
Longhorn, take the stupid oven mitts off and that way you can use all your fingers! What? Oh you type LIKE you have on the mitts! ;D Well here's the deal...use Both hands to type! :o I don't mean the index finger from each hand that doesn't count!

I'll give you more lessons tomorrow on typing! In the meantime don't spill the beer on your keyboard! ;)
See ya!
Hugs :-*
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.