bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happens to the babies???  (Read 5581 times)

winner08

What happens to the babies???
« on: January 11, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

Greattings everyone, I believe I actually have a intelligent question. ??? ??? Maby this one will get a few replies. ::) ::). I was speaking with some people who have a different belief than I. I said Jesus is the saviour of ALL men. and I said that Jesus is the Saviour of all sinners. Well one of the smart one said well if Jesus is the Saviour of all sinners. Well I put my foot in my mouth because she said I guess infants will not be saved. I had no scriptural ansewer for her. So I said I am sure God has a special plan for babies who die in infancy. I left the subject alone. Then I was upset with myself because I did not have any scriptures to ansewer the question. I felt like I failed. I know if anybody knows of some scriptures to ansewer the question of what happen to the babies after death. Are they resurrected to spirit? do they go through the same process as adults do? little help out there!!! :-[ :-[

mharrell08

Re: What happens to the babies???
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 02:40:58 PM »

Greattings everyone, I believe I actually have a intelligent question. ??? ??? Maby this one will get a few replies. ::) ::). I was speaking with some people who have a different belief than I. I said Jesus is the saviour of ALL men. and I said that Jesus is the Saviour of all sinners. Well one of the smart one said well if Jesus is the Saviour of all sinners. Well I put my foot in my mouth because she said I guess infants will not be saved. I had no scriptural ansewer for her. So I said I am sure God has a special plan for babies who die in infancy. I left the subject alone. Then I was upset with myself because I did not have any scriptures to ansewer the question. I felt like I failed. I know if anybody knows of some scriptures to ansewer the question of what happen to the babies after death. Are they resurrected to spirit? do they go through the same process as adults do? little help out there!!! :-[ :-[

Hello Darren,

You had a thread that touched on this same subject...also, a search for the words 'babies' and 'infants' through Ray's email replies has more info: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7859.msg62748.html#msg62748

Marques

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »

(2Sa 12:21)  Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.

(2Sa 12:22)  And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?

(2Sa 12:23)  But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

Both David and the child died in the physical and both will need to die spiritually before they can enter the Kingdom. Since they will be ressurrected in physical bosies they will spend time in that state during the lake of fire....so all will be saved

Do not let these people shake your belief continue to study and read.

Every line of scripture should speak to you ...the Truth....and those all agree with those found here at Bible Truths.... there are many things that appear hidden but will be revealed to those who hunt for the treasures.

beloved

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:41:30 PM by Beloved »

zvezda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 03:21:06 PM »

ray also mentioned babies in lake of fire 16-d5, hope this excerpt helps:

This Scripture is all-encompassing, universal, and applies to every human who has ever lived. All humanity must die once, and after that death, they must be judged. There are no exceptions, not even for mentally challenged, teens, youngsters and even infants. (Do sound-minded Christians really believe that when babies die they go to heaven and therefore, there will be millions of eternal babies [in diapers?] living in heaven for all eternity AS BABIES?) God has a way to deal with babies and infants in the Day of Judgment that will be quite equitable -- they will grow up to be adults.

The Chosen Elect are judged now in this Church age (I Cor. 11:31), while the unrepentant, unbelieving, mentally challenged, infants, and all other such categories, are judged in the resurrection to Judgment (I Cor. 11:32)--"In that day," as the Scriptures mention so many times. The reason I don't put infants and such in the category of the wicked every time I mention the wicked and judgment, is because there are few places that mention babies in a Judgment setting, but there are some, but they are not judged as are the wicked. They will be judged for their carnality when it shows itself, as they mature.

"Because he hath appointed a day [called that day and the Day of the Lord in many prophesies], in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).

-------------------------------

We were just told in verse 12 that "I saw the dead small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened..." This is the Great White Throne Judgment (Verse 11), so doesn't this phrase the dead small and great include all people? Surely a category that includes the "small" and the "great" would include all people that are remaining, not? Well, maybe not. I can see the "small" as being the young, the innocent, the infants (none of which will be in the first resurrection to reign with Christ), and the "great" could include such as the fathers and patriarchs of old who are no longer considered among the most evil and wicked UN-believers. Abraham was a "great" believer and the "Father of the Faithful," remember. But the infants will not always be innocent as they mature, neither were the fathers always faithful in their checkered past.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

The LOF 16 Part E is how it reads on the BT Site. Hell Part E--Hades & The Second Death.

george. :)

ray also mentioned babies in lake of fire 16-d5, hope this excerpt helps:

This Scripture is all-encompassing, universal, and applies to every human who has ever lived. All humanity must die once, and after that death, they must be judged. There are no exceptions, not even for mentally challenged, teens, youngsters and even infants. (Do sound-minded Christians really believe that when babies die they go to heaven and therefore, there will be millions of eternal babies [in diapers?] living in heaven for all eternity AS BABIES?) God has a way to deal with babies and infants in the Day of Judgment that will be quite equitable -- they will grow up to be adults.

The Chosen Elect are judged now in this Church age (I Cor. 11:31), while the unrepentant, unbelieving, mentally challenged, infants, and all other such categories, are judged in the resurrection to Judgment (I Cor. 11:32)--"In that day," as the Scriptures mention so many times. The reason I don't put infants and such in the category of the wicked every time I mention the wicked and judgment, is because there are few places that mention babies in a Judgment setting, but there are some, but they are not judged as are the wicked. They will be judged for their carnality when it shows itself, as they mature.

stephen

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »

It's interesting to note God's response to Israel when they lacked faith in God to enter the promised land;

Deu 1:39  Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which this day have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

It would seem that God does take accountability into consideration.

Stephen

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »

I know if anybody knows of some scriptures to ansewer the question of what happen to the babies after death. Are they resurrected to spirit? do they go through the same process as adults do?

They will learn righteousness;

Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

That seems to cover just about everybody...  ;)

Praise God!

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.