bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weather  (Read 9069 times)

Ninny

Re: Weather
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »

Oh yes you are right Brenda we need to remember the homeless, I often think of people who have no warm ANYTHING on these cold nights. I know of people who go out on the cold nights to give out blankets to the homeless. See, we can ALWAYS find someone who is worse off than we are, I feel warmer already!

I have never been to Belize or even to Mexico. Been way down in South Texas, down by the border..now that's just scary! I've been to Canada! Nope, gimme the good old USA! Well the Canadians were really nice people It's just North and North is cold!! brrrr  :(

Well, you know there are beautiful places all over the world it just testifies of the goodness of God!  :D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2009, 12:53:09 AM »

Belize would feel just like home to you Ninny, no language barrier or cold weather.
Brenda, if you are going to Belize let me know, i can hook you up most places  ;D
with a couple phone calls.

george. 8)

winner08

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 04:05:09 AM »

Yes, not only the people who are out in the cold but also the poor animals that are suffering from being out in the cold. Some (some)people might be able to find some shelter. These animals dogs and cats who just have to finn for themselves. This is exactly how I got my last dog. He started hanging around my house because I have 4 dogs and he would wait on my porch until my dogs came out and they would play. well one night a few weeks ago the temp drop into the low 30s and I felt I could not let this dog stay out in the freezing weather. So now I have a beautifully golden lab. He's about 7 or 8 mos old and a great addition to our family. The only thing is he is bigger than the girls, oh did I meantion It's a he and I have 4 girls. He in doggie heaven. :o :o :o

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

I am a big softy for the animals myself. I can't tell you of the number of stray cats that have lived at my house over the years! I have dogs and cats now and all but one are outside, but they have shelter and blankets to keep them warm! They even have a heater for when it's really cold (like tonight!) :D

Here in South Alabama tonight me and my critters are going to snuggle under our blankets and sleep late in the morning!!  I May stay in my warm jammies all weekend! ;D heehee! :o
Stay warm Y'all!
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 12:07:37 AM »

How Rude!! Yesterday I thought it was going to be cold. I put my jacket on to go out and feed my cats. I stepped outside and it was at least 68 degrees!!  :o
Last night I went over to spend the night with my grandkids and when I went over there I took my jacket, just in case. Well, this morning I stepped outside and it was kind of chilly. By the time I got home this afternoon I was gettin' my house warmed up!! :P Then I was sitting here at the computer and I heard a jingling sound...I got up to investigate and it was my wind chime on the front porch. I opened the door and was hit by a blast of VERY chilly air!

I checked the weather and it is 43 degrees, the windchill is 36! So wrong!! Tomorrow I'm going to freeze again! waaah! So once again I put all my doggies in their warm place with the heater. Got my warm fuzzy slippers on and my warm jammies again! At least I don't have to get out in the morning until around noon! Yee Haw!!!  ;D
Kathy ; :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.