bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For All the Men on the Forum!  (Read 5914 times)

Ninny

For All the Men on the Forum!
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

Don't be offended!  ;D
You gotta listen beyond the first few seconds to the entire video! The good stuff starts at 40 seconds into the video. ;)  I just love ALL of you guys!
Hugs,
Kathy :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxNbEuOO20&feature=related

Samson

Re: For All the Men on the Forum!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

Kathy,

Did you actually believe I didn't know that song, sorta a Male Vanity theme song,  ;D
           My Wife will Love this one and she will rub it in,  ;)

I'm constantly teased about primping my hair and examining myself in the mirror, searching
           for this young fellow who lives here. My wife is twelve years younger than me, so I
           have to stay young looking. In all seriousness, " the love starving Women" mentioned in
           song are a remnant of days long gone. Then again, I've yet to know of any Love starving
           Women, isn't that some T.V. unreality,  ;D

Good One, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »

Samson,
Love starved women exist only in the minds of men!! ;D Ha! Well, at least the ones that fall at your feet ! :D Here's a difference between men and women: Men look at themselves in the mirror and say, "Dude! who wouldn't love you? You are so handsome and look at that six pack!" Women look at men and say, "Ughh, look at that dude! He looks like he passed ugly about 50 miles back! Look at that GUT! OMG! Why is he wearing a SPEEDO of all things!" ;D ;D

(We all are looking for that younger person in the mirror! I haven't seen her in 20 years!!) heeheehee! :o

Anyway I always thought that was a cute song and even though I would never use the phrase, "Hell of a man" I think that all you men on this forum are awesome fellas! I love each of you! You are (mostly ;) ) all thoughtful and enlightening. I will be so happy when the time comes that I get to meet you each face to face. I appreciate a good man, one who is not afraid to admit his mistakes and shortcomings (even though some of you don't HAVE any) ;)
Keep looking in the mirror for someday you will see the real you! (it might be a little scary!) :o
Kathy ;) :-*

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

Samson has nothing to worry about!
He's certinaly hansome and his wife adores him!
But I think the real attraction comes from what she see's inside him!
 ;D ;D
The Freckle Girl is beautiful both inside and out, inside is better age can't take it away!

Great memories Kathy!
What a Hoot!
Brenda

gmik

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

:D :D

I loved the Muppet Show.  What ever happened to Mac Davis??

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »

Gena, I loved the muppet show, too! I googled Mac Davis, seems he's still around! Hasn't had a hit record since 1986, but he plays little bit parts in movies and stuff. He says his office these days is the golf course!! He's only about 66 yrs old he's still young enough, but I guess he's just collecting money from the songs he's written over the years! (wish I'd done that!)  ;D
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

Ninny, funny! But where there's smoke there's fire guys!!!

aqrinc

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »

Wow Ninny, ;D

I finally watched the show, after that i am very humbled. No more primping in
front of the mirror for my Wife; boy is she gonna get torqued out of shape. ;D :P

george. 8) :-*

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 01:55:31 AM »

Now, George! You know that your wife thinks you're cute whether you primp or not!! ;)
I Think of that song now and then especially when my hubby thinks he is all that! He isn't so much worried about how he looks! Oh, no! Sometimes I am right down embarrassed to be seen with him! He just gets up puts on some clothes, jeans and a tee shirt, no matter where he goes...He doesn't CARE! He is a handsome guy, but you know it's just "hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way"! That's the attitude he has! He's just perfect..end of story!  UGGH!! RUDE! If I tell him "I love you" what do you think is his reply? "I know." I KNOW?? What does THAT mean ??? Oh the frustrations of living with such a perfect human!! :P :D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 02:27:43 AM »

Ok Ninny,

There is something funny ;D going on here; as Craig writes, i can smell it.  ???
That is the same complaint i hear from Her whenever she wants to dig really deep. :o
You must all go the the same Wive's training school for how to humble your Husband.

george. ::) :P

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »

Ahahahaha! ;D I will NEVER tell!! ;D :P :-* Oh, I will give you a hint, (It has to do with kryptonite!) :-X
mwuahahahaha! ;D
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »

Ok Ninny,

There is something funny ;D going on here; as Craig writes, i can smell it.  ???
That is the same complaint i hear from Her whenever she wants to dig really deep. :o
You must all go the the same Wive's training school for how to humble your Husband.

george. ::) :P

Hey George,

Women don't need any training School, us Men need to attend a training school
                   on how to deal with our wives, time for a refresher course, for me.

Women: " You don't need to understand me and figure me out, just love me."

My Wife doesn't need any training, she teaches the course,  ;D ;D ;D

Carry On, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

Way to go Freckle Girl!!!! Awww You have been truly loved Samson! No Krytonite for you! ;D :-*
And I understand that you don't need to primp for your girl! How cool is that! :o
Now for the rest of you guys...(long silence) ::)

Aww, I love all of you! No Kryptonite for any of you! Well, Musicman, I may have to reserve judgment on you!
 ;D ;D ;D ;)
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.