bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new and soooo excited!  (Read 6657 times)

larissa4676

I'm new and soooo excited!
« on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:17 AM »

My story...

I had a dream about two years ago. It was a long and detailed dream, so I'll only tell the parts that pertain to this posting. In the dream I walked past a long table of food as I entered a church that in the dream was my church, but in the natural I've never been in. When I went to the basement of the church it was like God opened my eyes and I was able to see that this church was a hoax. I ran upstairs and the Lord spoke these words to me "Don't eat any of the food and don't take it with you". Now I come from a long line of "pastors" who have been robbing the flock blind for as long as I can remember and calling it tithes.

Anyhow. This dream was preparation for what the Lord told me on July 24, 2008 and that was... Come out of her!!! I was frantic. Surely God Almighty wouldn't want me to leave my HUGE church! Get off the stage and off the TV? Give up my mic? No more position? Wow! Not only did God want me to leave, but He also wanted, no demanded of me that I not eat any of the garbage "food" that was before me or take any of it with me.

I was broken and alone. But...

And that means it's not over. But...

And that means it's not the end. But... I left!!!

I've done so much studying and I've got so many questions. I'm excited and relieved to have found Rays site.

aqrinc

Re: I'm new and soooo excited!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:00:29 AM »

Hi Larissa4676,

Welcome to the forum; what took you so long. ??? Just to let you know; there is a lot of
Food here and it is Good to eat, so feast. ;D Looking forward to see from you on the boards.

george. :)

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 08:31:55 AM »

Hey Larissa4676 and welcome to the forum.

Suzie

iris

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:12 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Phillipians 3:6-9  ...As far as righteousness that is in the law is concerned, I was perfect.  But whatetever things were assets to me, these I now consider a loss for the sake of Christ.  What is more, I continue to consider all these things as a loss for the sake of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.  It is because of Him that I have experienced the loss of all those things.  Indeed, I consider them rubbish (the KJV says 'dung') in order to gain Christ and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but one that comes through the faithfulness of Christ, the righteousness that comes from God and that depends on faith.

Rubbish and dung...no wonder you weren't supposed to eat it.   :)

Welcome to the forum.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »

A warm welcome,
Brenda

Kat

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »

Hi Larissa,

I am glad that you have joined us  :)
Most of us here have dined at Babalon's table, I did for 25 years and was starving to death.  Not till I found the BT site did I finally start getting some nourishment and have been feasting ever since.  God is so good, because if finding Ray to teach me the truth wasn't enough, then I came to the forum and have all these like minded brothers and sisters.  This is what it's all about, I hope you enjoy the fellowship we have here as much as I do.

Here are a few links to what we have available here.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Falconn003

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

I apologize for my lack of manners in Welcoming you to the Forum.

My 1st concern when i came out was i going to be bombarded with all sorts of things for my return to babylon, and the best advice i recieve was ENDURE. keep running the race, keep seeking God, keeping knocking, keep asking questions, keep Living the Word of God.

I pray for many Blessings and Grace, come your way
Rodger

larissa4676

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

Thanks everyone.

charrie

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 03:54:00 AM »

Welcome, Larissa

Charrie  :-*

Beloved

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 11:46:25 AM »

Welcom  Larissa

Glad that the God brought you out of babylon and that you have joined this forum. It is nice to have a place to discuss things .

Where is the country do you hail from? I am in Nashville TN and others are scattered throughout the world.

Beloved

Marky Mark

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:08 PM »

From one newb to another ;D   Welcome :)

Mark

larissa4676

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 04:21:34 AM »

I'm from Minneapolis, MN Beloved and thanks for the info Kat.

I've got so much to learn, but I really can tell I'll get allot of what I need to be eating here.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 04:29:35 AM by larissa4676 »

gmik

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 12:18:23 PM »

Welcome Larissa.  We LOVE excited newbies- you refresh us.  I love remembering how I found (dragged) Bible Truths and the forums.  All our stories are different and yet the same.  I too left a church where we were on TV and very large congregation (and ego). I am impressed that you obeyed the call.  Many in the entertainment (er...music) ministry wouldn't!!!  Be Blessed!

daywalker

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »

My story...

I had a dream about two years ago. It was a long and detailed dream, so I'll only tell the parts that pertain to this posting. In the dream I walked past a long table of food as I entered a church that in the dream was my church, but in the natural I've never been in. When I went to the basement of the church it was like God opened my eyes and I was able to see that this church was a hoax. I ran upstairs and the Lord spoke these words to me "Don't eat any of the food and don't take it with you". Now I come from a long line of "pastors" who have been robbing the flock blind for as long as I can remember and calling it tithes.

Anyhow. This dream was preparation for what the Lord told me on July 24, 2008 and that was... Come out of her!!! I was frantic. Surely God Almighty wouldn't want me to leave my HUGE church! Get off the stage and off the TV? Give up my mic? No more position? Wow! Not only did God want me to leave, but He also wanted, no demanded of me that I not eat any of the garbage "food" that was before me or take any of it with me.

I was broken and alone. But...

And that means it's not over. But...

And that means it's not the end. But... I left!!!

I've done so much studying and I've got so many questions. I'm excited and relieved to have found Rays site.

Hello Larissa,

Awesome testimony. Welcome to the LAB [life After Babylon]. The food here is clean as it has been blessed by the LORD.

- Daywalker

britt

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 07:06:54 PM »

There are plenty of good vittles :D around here. Sorry, I'm from GA. ;) Enjoy the soul food!

Britt,

mhykx

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 10:23:12 PM »

Welcome Larissa!

I'm also new here....still finding my seat where to partake the food prepared for us from the beginning.  Oh, there it is!  ;D

Mike

Linny

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

Larissa,
From your post, correct me if I am wrong, you left the church BEFORE God showed you these truths? Did you even know what "food" was the bad stuff?
What an obedient heart you have! So happy you found BT. Anytime I was given a new truth, it was always so great when God gave me a place to go to find that I was not alone in finding it.

Welcome to the forum!

Blessings, Lin

judith collier

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 01:55:28 AM »

Larissa, Hi, sorry it took so long to say this, just get bogged down sometimes. Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.