bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Geese (True Story)  (Read 4043 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Geese (True Story)
« on: January 16, 2009, 03:51:54 PM »

I was bored today, so I thought I would have some fun. 

I was driving down the road along a river near my house were I spotted hundreds of Canadian geese on the frozen water.  Well at -4 degrees I wondered why would the geese still be there?  So I quietly sneaked down to the water where they were and this is what happened....really.

They were all mostly gathered around one of the geese who I assumed was the leader.  There was alot of honking and yelling going on, when I got close enough this is what I heard.

"Hey Ralph, you said it wouldn't get this cold here!"

"I know, but like I said, my cousin Wilbur the snow goose said he spends winters here and it never gets very cold"

"Hey Ralph, I could have went with that earlier flock and been in Florida on the Hillsboro River, crapping on those perfect manicured yards right now!"

"Yeah Ralph!", you said  "Why waste all that energy flying south when we would have all this river to ourselves."  "Well, I'm freezing my tail feathers off here because I listened to the dumbest bird on the planet!"

"Well I'm not as dumb as Goober, remember what happened last year to his flock when he flew to Texas and landed on the crazy guys property by the name of Longhorn."

"Yeah, well at least they were warm, and there feet weren't frozen in a river."

As I slowly backed away the geese descended on poor Ralph.

Craig

aqrinc

Re: Geese (True Story)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »

Hi Craig,

I guess you missed this part just before they descended on Ralph. ???
Longhorn; :o did some dummy just say longhorn; honk honk honk.

george. ;D

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 08:47:20 PM »

never mine Longhorn....Craig ...God told ralph and .....well it was a good thing they landed near you.....if they had not stay there they would have spent a couple days on the Hudson River.   :o  Not a safe place for any birds

beloved

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:57:25 PM »

Eeewww, yeah Beloved you have a good point there!
Craig, I know those guys on the Hillsboro River needed that bird poop on their lawns, too bad for them! I'll bet Longhorn didn't eat more than one or two of them geese! Oh, wait geese are a little like chickens and buzzards...hmmm I think ole Longhorn would have given them a nice place to live (if he didn't eat 'em)! Poor old geese, and I thought turkeys were dumb!! ;D ;D
Good (true) story, Craig!! ;)
Kathy 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.