bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Riddle  (Read 11963 times)

WhoAmI

Re: A Riddle
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »

The first thing that came to my mind was the idea of taking control of serpents, we flee on our own but with the power of God we take them by the tail. Then the idea of being changed from a fleshy creature to that of a spiritual creature came to mind. It ended then to me of the fact that only by God's power do we overcome.

Beloved

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

Rodger, I understand the concept...

Joel 2:25
"Then I will make up to you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten

I was only pointing to the fact that you put the solitary piece of Scripture forth .......and now some explantion to go with it too.

beloved

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

Therefore it is GOD who "PRODUCES" qualities in the saints that will GLORIFY HIMSELF! http://bible-truths.com/lake3.html

Arc

Marky Mark

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

many members here and guest readers have seen me cast my rod down and seen the serpent i cast on the ground in the face of challenges to Our Faith and Truths. They immediately recognize the serpent and the fear it carries "DEATH".

Some challenges just ignore the serpent, others back away, still some run away to some other audiences and speak of my horror. stating how evil i am for casting a serpent down. Never much of questioning what i am delivering but rather question in the manner on how i delivered the Truth. And never realizing by what authority i cast the serpent down, I have NO authority over satan less given to me by God, is this not TRUTH ? satan can not instruct me less given authority by God, is this not TRUTH ?

So here is the dilemma, i can not cast a serpent down and satan can not instruct me unless God Wills it to be done. Even though still there are created the ideas, of the evils that are done BY ME. Are they really done by me ALONE ? Is there/are there any Scripture to this assumption/s that i can alone cast serpents on the ground of my own.

Now when God commands me to lift up the serpent, i casted on the ground by it's tail and explain or give Scripture to why i did so cast that serpent on the ground, some readers see that it is no longer harmful, nor threatening and the readers See and Understand, by what i authority i did so cast my rod down and it became a serpent to some, and yet to others,  whom Live Truth, in the Word of God, it remained a rod.

I have stated so many times i can not myself write Squat, yet many readers have sent me messages how they enjoy my post and i vehemently explain they are not mine but God's, so give Glory and Praise to God always, because this is saying you understand by WHAT authority all our works are done. This will cement in your Spirit :::You Believe and you have FAITH !
Now has this same events not happen in your own lives as well by the Grace and Will of God. The parable is Speaking to Your Spirit, and most if not all have seen similar circumstances happin in their own private walks with God.

Peace and Growth
Rodger

PS this in no way is meant as any form of me trying to justify my actions, only stating what i have been studying in the Word of God.

Rodger,

When one starts to understand your quote from above,it truly is a revelation how the Spirit begins to work in ones self.
     What a Blessing to see this.

Peace... Mark

Beloved

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »

Thanks Rodger , Now I will also try to explain more of what I meant when I wrote my post

I have put the translations for some of the hebrew words to assist some who do not use esword or do not have the time to look things up . Remember you have to look at the other scriptures to see the use of the word, the translators of Strong's and Thayer etc are influence in their translation by their own belief system rather than by the Spirit of the word..

Gen 3:22  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:

(Exo 4:2)  And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod

In the first verse, God tells us we are not to attempt self salvation
Put forth his hand this denotes  self power

Put forth
H7971   ׁ  shâlach   shaw-lakh'
A primitive root; to send away, for, or out (in a great variety of applications): -  X any wise, appoint, bring (on the way), cast (away, out), conduct, X earnestly, forsake, give (up), grow long, lay, leave, let depart (down, go, loose), push away, put (away, forth, in, out), reach forth, send (away, forth, out), set, shoot (forth, out), sow, spread, stretch forth (out).

Hand 1
H3027   yâd  yawd
A primitive word; a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.), in distinction from H3709, the closed one); used (as noun, adverb, etc.) in a great variety of applications, both literally and figuratively, both proximate and remote: -  (+ be) able, X about, + armholes, at, axletree, because of, beside, border, X bounty, + broad, [broken-] handed, X by, charge, coast, + consecrate, + creditor, custody, debt, dominion, X enough, + fellowship, force, X from, hand [-staves, -y work], X he, himself, X in, labour, + large, ledge, [left-] handed, means, X mine, ministry, near, X of, X order, ordinance, X our, parts, pain, power, X presumptuously, service, side, sore, state, stay, draw with strength, stroke, + swear, terror, X thee, X by them, X themselves, X thine own, X thou, through, X throwing, + thumb, times, X to, X under, X us, X wait on, [way-] side, where, + wide, X with (him, me, you), work, + yield, X yourselves

Exodus , when asked Moses / we admit that we have the rod…the right to rule and reign  in our hand (our power)

God tells Moses / us to cast it down…when we obey we see what it is

I added these following scriptures and perhaps they confused some but they tie together

(Deu 28:13)  YLT`And Jehovah hath given thee for head, and not for tail; and thou hast been only above, and art not beneath butfor thou dost hearken unto the commands of Jehovah thy God, which I am commanding thee to-day, to keep and to do,

(Isa 9:14) KJV  Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.  here I see judgement in that God is doing it

Isa 9:15  The ancient and honorable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail here God explains one aspect of the words

It is God himself that will exalt man, not man, because the only way he is able to keep his commandments is through the working of God in him.

Those who have been given this truth are the head/above  and when you had false doctrines in your life  you are the tail/below

(Exo 4:3)  And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

When you cast the rod you see it for what it was…deceit and false teachings the earthy carnal things that you were carrying

(2Co 11:13)  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Like the serpent /rod are trying to rule and reign here in their carnal state

Rom 16:18  For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple

Both of these verse speak to what one is doing when one carries the rod/ false teachings, you think you are doing God work spreading the word but you are spreading dung. You are satisfying your own desires for fame /money or self gratification and not giving glory to God to whom it belongs

I did not address the other verses Joe posited but will so here

5That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

6And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh

The God of their fathers, were those men that God had mercy toward and obey his commands and were provided for by God in their day, their stories are spiritual lessons for those whose ears and eyes are opened….we do not need any physical signs or wonders.

In the verses above , in both case the hand was put in…this is a self made act, when this happened the result was leprosy… remember the verse above that It is God that sows and plants when we do it is carnal/sin

This put forth the hand has the same meaning in the verses I posted at the beginning in genesis and elsewhere in the scriptures

Put forth
H7971   ׁ  shâlach   shaw-lakh'
A primitive root; to send away, for, or out (in a great variety of applications): -  X any wise, appoint, bring (on the way), cast (away, out), conduct, X earnestly, forsake, give (up), grow long, lay, leave, let depart (down, go, loose), push away, put (away, forth, in, out), reach forth, send (away, forth, out), set, shoot (forth, out), sow, spread, stretch forth (out).

It is God who sows and plants and reaps

Psa 92:13  Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

Psa 1:3  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Moses was then told to return his hand to his bosom

H7725   shûb  shoob
A primitive root; to turn back (hence, away) transitively or intransitively, literally or figuratively (not necessarily with the idea of return to the starting point); generally to retreat; often adverbially again: -  ([break, build, circumcise, dig, do anything, do evil, feed, lay down, lie down, lodge, make, rejoice, send, take, weep]) X again, (cause to) answer (+ again), X in any case (wise), X at all, averse, bring (again, back, home again), call [to mind], carry again (back), cease, X certainly, come again (back) X consider, + continually, convert, deliver (again), + deny, draw back, fetch home again, X fro, get [oneself] (back) again, X give (again), go again (back, home), [go] out, hinder, let, [see] more, X needs, be past, X pay, pervert, pull in again, put (again, up again), recall, recompense, recover, refresh, relieve, render (again), X repent, requite, rescue, restore, retrieve, (cause to, make to) return, reverse, reward, + say nay, send back, set again, slide back, still, X surely, take back (off), (cause to, make to) turn (again, self again, away, back, back again, backward, from, off), withdraw.

But then it says when the hand was PLUCKED OUT….condemned, pulled out send out with commandment, then it was made whole…

Plucked out

H3318  yâtsâ' yaw-tsaw'
A primitive root; to go (causatively bring) out, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively, direct and proximate: -  X after, appear, X assuredly, bear out, X begotten, break out, bring forth (out, up), carry out, come (abroad, out, thereat, without), + be condemned, depart (-ing, -ure), draw forth, in the end, escape, exact, fail, fall (out), fetch forth (out), get away (forth, hence, out), (able to, cause to, let) go abroad (forth, on, out), going out, grow, have forth (out), issue out, lay (lie) out, lead out, pluck out, proceed, pull out, put away, be risen, X scarce, send with commandment, shoot forth, spread, spring out, stand out, X still, X surely, take forth (out), at any time, X to [and fro], utter.

Jer 12:15  And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.

Mat 5:29  `But, if thy right eye doth cause thee to stumble, pluck it out and cast from thee, for it is good to thee that one of thy members may perish, and not thy whole body be cast to Gehenna.

Gen 19:23  The sun was risen  upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

This word risen is the same as plucked out....the power of the sun was literally hurled into sodom and gamorrah

Now in the verse when Moses takes the serpent by the tail  , notice the word take

H270    'âchaz   aw-khaz'
A primitive root; to seize (often with the accessory idea of holding in possession): -  + be affrighted, bar, (catch, lay, take) hold (back), come upon, fasten, handle, portion, (get, have or take) possess (-ion).

He then Caught it
H2388  châzaq khaw-zak'
A primitive root; to fasten upon; hence to seize, be strong (figuratively courageous, causatively strengthen, cure, help, repair, fortify), obstinate; to bind, restrain, conquer: - aid, amend, X calker, catch, cleave, confirm, be constant, constrain, continue, be of good (take) courage (-ous, -ly), encourage (self), be established, fasten, force, fortify, make hard, harden, help, (lay) hold (fast), lean, maintain, play the man, mend, become (wax) mighty, prevail, be recovered, repair, retain, seize, be (wax) sore, strengthen (self), be stout, be (make, shew, wax) strong (-er), be sure, take (hold), be urgent, behave self valiantly, withstand.   

This word does not descibe man but Gods action in man

You now have to see that when he caught the tail…it becomes a rod in an open hand….HE is not holding it….God is soverign and HE HOLDS IT ALL

Hand 2  H3709 kaph   kaf
From H3721; the hollow hand or palm (so of the paw of an animal, of the sole, and even of the bowl of a dish or sling, the handle of a bolt, the leaves of a palm tree); figuratively power: - branch, + foot, hand ([-ful], -dle, [-led]), hollow, middle, palm, paw, power, sole, spoon.

When we return sovereignty to God,  then we know his plan and rule and reign with him in the same sense that Moses was let in on what was going to happen to Sodom and Gomorrah

(Gen 18:17)  And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

yes George,
Isaiah 28:13:

But the word of the LORD was to them precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line;
here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken

God has laid it all out there, for those he has given eyes to see and ears to hear

This is my limited attempt to show you what I see in these verses,

beloved

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:01:35 PM by Beloved »

Falconn003

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »

Rodger,

When one starts to understand your quote from above,it truly is a revelation how the Spirit begins to work in ones self.
     What a Blessing to see this.

Peace... Mark

Mark welcome to our forum and fellwoship, wonderful insight to enlightment God Willed upon you.

This knowledge/Understanding can only come from our Father, praise and glory be to God for opeing your eyes and ears.

Rodger

Falconn003

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »

Beloved

WOW and wonderlful, God gives to you another ensight, as Joe stated this riddle can and will have other revelations within it.

Rodger

hillsbororiver

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 09:57:37 AM »

Many interesting observations here, thank you all for your contributions!

I appreciate the kind words Eileen & Kathy (Ninny).

Peace,

Joe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.