bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Interesting read  (Read 5921 times)

AK4

An Interesting read
« on: January 17, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »

I thought i would share this with whoever may be interested.  These shead a little light on one of the biggest deceptions in the world today

http://resistance.jeeran.com/judaism/race/khazars.html  <------"The Truth about the Khazars (Interesting enough, some of you will notice how the khazars are "mysteriously" missing from our history books)

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm  <-----"The Thirteenth Tribe"

Enjoy

Anthony :)

aqrinc

Re: An Interesting read
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

Hi Anthony,

That is interesting reading for establishing someones racial or ethnic findings. Since i have been a historian
for some 45 years (from 11 years old) i did read about most of the conquest by many nations over the
centuries. Between Russia, England, Spain, Holland and many (mostly) European countries; large parts of
the known World have been conquered, divided, renamed and resettled. Some of the most atrocious things
have been done, to many Nations; in the name of someone's: God, National Pride, Economic Needs or just
plain Evil Desires. It is good reading for learning history somewhat but we now have a Higher Calling.

The Scriptures quite plainly state that: God is no Respector of persons, so all the past histories are
now to us dead letters in terms of our Relationship To God and Mankind. I do not have to like anyone
if my mind is still carnal but: The Great Commandment From Jesus Christ:

Matthew: 22: 36-40
36-Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37-Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
38-This is the first and great commandment.
39-And the second is like to it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
40-On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Romans 2:28:
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Romans 2:29:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 10:12:
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich to all that call on him.

I Corinthians 1:23:
But we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Greeks foolishness;

I Corinthians 1:24:
But to them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Galatians 3:28:
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11:
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

george. :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 03:19:01 AM »

Hi Anthony

You believe that the links you have posted for us to study quote : These shead a little light on one of the biggest deceptions in the world today

I think one of the biggest most wide spread deceptions in the world today is the one that misleads mankind to believe the lie that they have power over God through "Free will". This deception is thoroughly exposed in the series here in BT :

The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part A
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part B
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part C
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part D

As I see it, the next biggest deception in the world is that people believe that they know what love is. Love is expounded most thoroughly in this link http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3719.0.html People in Babylon have not met "the real Jesus that many hate. " You can read about the real Jesus at http://bible-truths.com/fools.htm

The wisdom of the worlds statistics and history is foolishness by contrast to the Truth.  The Word of God exposes false teachings and seductive niceties of world history that seduce the multitudes.

Arc

AK4

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »

Hi Anthony,

That is interesting reading for establishing someones racial or ethnic findings. Since i have been a historian
for some 45 years (from 11 years old) i did read about most of the conquest by many nations over the
centuries. Between Russia, England, Spain, Holland and many (mostly) European countries; large parts of
the known World have been conquered, divided, renamed and resettled. Some of the most atrocious things
have been done, to many Nations; in the name of someone's: God, National Pride, Economic Needs or just
plain Evil Desires. It is good reading for learning history somewhat but we now have a Higher Calling.

The Scriptures quite plainly state that: God is no Respector of persons, so all the past histories are
now to us dead letters in terms of our Relationship To God and Mankind. I do not have to like anyone
if my mind is still carnal but: The Great Commandment From Jesus Christ:

Matthew: 22: 36-40
36-Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37-Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
38-This is the first and great commandment.
39-And the second is like to it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
40-On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Romans 2:28:
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Romans 2:29:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 10:12:
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich to all that call on him.

I Corinthians 1:23:
But we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Greeks foolishness;

I Corinthians 1:24:
But to them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Galatians 3:28:
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11:
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

george. :)

Did you ever read on the khazars?  I never even heard that name until i just "bumped" into.  I dont ever remember reading or even mentioning them in any history book.

AK4

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »

Hi Anthony

You believe that the links you have posted for us to study quote : These shead a little light on one of the biggest deceptions in the world today

I think one of the biggest most wide spread deceptions in the world today is the one that misleads mankind to believe the lie that they have power over God through "Free will". This deception is thoroughly exposed in the series here in BT :

The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part A
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part B
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part C
The Myth of "Free Will" Exposed - Part D

As I see it, the next biggest deception in the world is that people believe that they know what love is. Love is expounded most thoroughly in this link http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3719.0.html People in Babylon have not met "the real Jesus that many hate. " You can read about the real Jesus at http://bible-truths.com/fools.htm

The wisdom of the worlds statistics and history is foolishness by contrast to the Truth.  The Word of God exposes false teachings and seductive niceties of world history that seduce the multitudes.

Arc

Yes i do agree.  Freewill and love definitely, but the truth of what the are really the jews (you know what everyone has been taught about them growing up) IMHO maybe #3.  This kinda blew my mind when i first read it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.