bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's just the way it is!  (Read 4872 times)

Ninny

It's just the way it is!
« on: January 19, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »

I know there are some things in life too hard to understand and that sometimes our own opinions stand in the way of true communication. Some roads just have no end! I appreciate the fact that the moderators of this forum are true to the purpose of this forum! They remind us sometimes gently, sometimes they have to spell it out in plain language for us to remember why we are here in the first place.

This is a safe place to discuss the things we have learned from Ray's teachings for some of us the only place we can openly share our ideas on the subject. God has brought us all together here for a reason. I just wanted to remind myself and all of you how beautiful it is to be able to be here. When we start a thread that gets out of control they will step in and give a warning sometimes and sometimes without warning our threads are locked, it has happened to me before! I'm just hoping that instead of getting offended we can be thankful that someone cares for what happens here! There are those who have a lot invested in this forum and in this website and I just wanted to take time to say once again "thank you" for what you do! AND thank all of my brothers and sisters on this forum for your kindness and sweet-spirited attitude toward others. :-* :-*
Hugs to all!
Kathy ;) :D

aqrinc

Re: It's just the way it is!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »

Kathy,

Thanks for speaking up for me; :-* you have my 100% endorsement on all you just stated. :-*

george. ;D

britt

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »

Amen to that. I am so glad I found this refuge to retreat to  8)

charrie

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:08:00 AM »

I agree, Ninny.

I have noticed that the moderators know when to put water on the fire in all our best interest.  And, as far as becoming offended....test of Big Brother Jesus' character...IN US. >:( :-[ :'( :) :D

I've been tested several times and coming back humble and ready to be taught is the hardest challenge.

Charrie :-*

daywalker

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »

Amen Ninny!

This forum truly is like no other!
Every other forum that I've spent any time on [and that's quite a bit], is full of people just arguing their opinions, name-calling, and other useless slander [even on Chri ... Especially on Christian Sites!]. But I've never seen a forum where [for the most part] everyone gels together! People share their thoughts and feelings, and others communicate back with them, without slander, without 'casting stones', and this forum has an amazing Unity!

Romans 12:4: For even as, in one body, we have many members, yet all the members have not the same function, thus we, who are many, are one body in Christ ...

Romans 15:4-6: For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I mean, everyone here is so focused on learning the Truth, according to the Scriptures, as well as lifting each other up! I know when I have a question, or I'm having difficultly understanding a topic, I can post here, and my fellow brethren will give me the proper guidance, along with the Scriptures I need to help understand.

You really can't find that anywhere else! It's remarkable!

I Corinthians 1:10, CLNT: Now I am entreating you, brethren, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all may be saying the same thing, and there may be no schisms among you, but you may be attuned to the same mind and to the same opinion.

I Corinthians 10:17: For we, who are many, are one bread, one body, for we all are partaking of the one bread

It's facts like this, that assure me that I'm in the right place, and that WE are heading in the RIGHT DIRECTION!

God Bless Everyone,

Daywalker.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

Hey,
I might add here that people who just can't agree on some things usually will come to some kind of understanding or the one who can't will just move on. I miss people who have gone away! Some people just stop posting and they are still out there reading Ray's materials.  We really miss out on something really great when we just can't let things go! I'm sorry that this happens, but as we all agree God is in control! That is what we all come to realize before long here That ultimately God's will WILL be done!
Now if we all saw EVERYTHING the same it would be boring! I haven't agreed with everything that everyone says here, but letting people give their ideas helps us to get to know each other. As long as we don't try to tear down what Ray has worked so hard to build, and we treat everyone with kindness the mods are very easy going, but like I said before they'll step in when they need to! That's why we love 'em! ;D
Kathy :-*

Heidi

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »

Daywalker....the scriptures that you gave are spirit and truth....this is the only reason why this forum goes from strength to strength....we, who are many, are one body in Christ.....

Romans 12:4: For even as, in one body, we have many members, yet all the members have not the same function, thus we, who are many, are one body in Christ ...

Romans 15:4-6: For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 1:10, CLNT: Now I am entreating you, brethren, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all may be saying the same thing, and there may be no schisms among you, but you may be attuned to the same mind and to the same opinion.

I Corinthians 10:17: For we, who are many, are one bread, one body, for we all are partaking of the one bread
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:46:01 AM by Heidi »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.