bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer..  (Read 5712 times)

Ninny

Prayer..
« on: January 19, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »

Craig, thank you once again for posting the emails to Ray! That new one on prayer is the reminder we all need! We do have to remember that surely no prayer will be answered if it isn't prayed! That was timely for me, don't know about anyone else!
hugs,
Kathy :D

Jackie Lee

Re: Prayer..
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »

I second that!!!

These scriptures comes to mind.

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.
9 Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?
10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?
11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him.

I can't imagine life without prayer. :)

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »

I third that  ;D

What i have learned from Ray on the subject of Prayer is: Pray Without Ceasing. Currently it
is with stumbling and stuttering steps many times. But; My Lord Jesus Christ Always helps to
get the message to THE FATHER no matter how i mangle it. I am also learning to really not
make plans for anything beyond today. That does take a whole lot more of unlearning; how to
not schedule so much that only God has control over.

george. ;D

Marky Mark

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 12:07:35 PM »

And remember when you do pray to our Father that you pray according to what His will is, and to always give thanks;) :)  In Jesus The Christ Name,Amen ;D

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

Amen! :D
Kathy :)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »

Amen Marky Mark!!! :)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

Yes that was a great e-mail answer. I need to read that every day.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 01:03:59 PM »

By way of testimony, I can't be sure that it is any of the forum who is praying.  I can't even be sure that ANYBODY is save the Son making intercession for me, but I want you to know that prayers are being answered in my life right now after a period of some fallowness.  I can't yet say what is happening, but just want to amen what Ray said...no prayer is answered that isn't prayed.  And if it is one or more of you, then thank our Lord for hearing you and answering.  So be it.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »

By way of testimony, I can't be sure that it is any of the forum who is praying.  I can't even be sure that ANYBODY is save the Son making intercession for me, but I want you to know that prayers are being answered in my life right now after a period of some fallowness.  I can't yet say what is happening, but just want to amen what Ray said...no prayer is answered that isn't prayed.  And if it is one or more of you, then thank our Lord for hearing you and answering.  So be it.

Thanks for sharing that Dave!
 ;D
Glory to God,
Brenda

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

Dave thanks for sharing that with us!!
Its good to know prayers are being answered! ;D
Thanks Bro!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.