bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a prayer please  (Read 4262 times)

lovepeace

a prayer please
« on: January 19, 2009, 07:50:41 PM »

i am not very good at asking people for help, let alone prayers, but there is a request i would like to ask  :)

i am going into surgery on Thursday and i am very nervous and even a little scared and i was hoping that you could try and fit me into your prayers and ask God to watch over me and keep me safe.

i thank you with all my heart.

-Chanelle

aqrinc

Re: a prayer please
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »

Hi Chanelle,

My Prayers for you have been sent and heard; be scared if you must; but
Trust God that He Will Always Do What is Right and Good For You, Always.

george. :)

i am not very good at asking people for help, let alone prayers, but there is a request i would like to ask  :)

i am going into surgery on Thursday and i am very nervous and even a little scared and i was hoping that you could try and fit me into your prayers and ask God to watch over me and keep me safe.

i thank you with all my heart.

-Chanelle

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »

Chanelle, praying for you! AND Amen to what George said.
Take care!
Kathy :D

lovepeace

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »

thank you both for your prayers.
i really appreciate it and i will never forget it
 ;D

-Chanelle

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »

Chanelle, I have to tell you a little story, maybe this is how you feel.
My 11 year old grandson, Justin has been having a problem with his leg off and on since he was real little. He has been in a little church school since first grade and recently his parents decided to homeschool him and his brother. Before they left the school his mom asked him if he had asked any of his friends or teachers to pray for him. He said ,"No, mom. I feel like I'm being selfish asking anyone to pray for me! I'm supposed to pray for other people!" So that was a whole lesson on prayer! He still thinks it is selfish to ask for prayer for himself! That is something that really needs to fall away! We need others praying for us. It helps us all!
Kathy ;)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »

Chanelle, my prayers are requested for you now.
 It is ok to be scared, but you are in good hands.  :)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 02:26:43 AM »

dear chanelle,
we are your family with an awesome Father. our blessing to each other is to be able to pray for each other in times of need, or even in times of joy. it is no problem at all to fit you into our prayers. it is what we do. i too willl pray for you to not be afraid but to trust in your heavenly Father Who loves you with a love we cannot even totally comprehend with our little human brains. i pray also that His comforting Spirit will bring you peace as you let yourself rest in His love and mercy. i pray also for the surgeon and the others who will care for you.

love in Him,
claudia

Linny

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 12:10:33 PM »

Dear Chanelle,
May the peace of God comfort you through this and may everything not only go well for you but may you
shock the doctors with your quick recovery!

Blessings, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.