bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What can I Do?  (Read 7526 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What can I Do?
« on: January 21, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »

Ray, I love your site and I thank you for your diligent study.  My question is:  Most of the people in my sphere of influence  all say the same thing.  How could I trust what one man says, against 100s of years of devoted and dedicated people who all come to a different conclusion?

In other words, they say "I would tend to trust the x number of years of historical study brought forth by our church fathers, versus one man who says he has the truth and nobody else gets it.

HOW DO I OFFER INTELLIGENT RESPONSE TO THIS KIND OF MENTALITY????

That is it in a nutshell, any help would be appreciated.

In Christ,
Troy

Dear Troy: Good question, however, I have never ever said or insinuated that I am "one man who says he has the truth and nobody else gets it."  There are many ways to prove that only the "few chosen" out of the "many called," who understand and live the Truths of God.  Since I have twelve hundred and thirty-three unanswered emails ahead of yours also waiting for a reply from me, I will just give you one really good proof.

The seven churches prophesied in Revelation 2 and 3 are the entire Church of God that "is, was, and is to come," down through the centuries.  How many in this entire generational church understand and live the Truths of God?

EPHESIS:  "you have left your first love" (Rev. 2:4).   "you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate" (Verse 6)--that the REST of the entire Church!

SMYRNA:  "the devil shall cast SOME of you [not MOST you] into prison" (Rev. 2:10).

PERGAMOS:  "where SATAN'S seat [throne] is" (Verse 13).  They were filled with Nicolaitanes and had the "doctrine of Balaam" (Verses 114-15).

THYATIRA:  They represented "that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols" (Verse 20).  "She, [the whole Church] REPENTED NOT" (Verse 21).  "But unto YOU [the FEW] I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as MANY ['not the 'many called,' but "AS many...'] as have NOT this doctrine, and which have NOT known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon YOU [the FEW who know the truth and live it] none other burden" (Verse 24).

SARDIS:  "you have a name that you live, but [you] are dead" (Rev. 3:1).  You have a FEW names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white..." (Verse 4).  How many?  The whole Church?  Most of the Church?  The "historical" Church down through the centuries?  NO--just "a FEW names."

PHILADELPHIA:  "Behold I will make THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which SAY they are [converted, born again, spiritually circumcised] Jew, and ARE NOT..." (Rev. 3:9).  That's the entire Church which say they are "spiritually converted spiritual Jew," but they "ARE NOT," because they lie and have NOT the truth of the "FEW NAMES" in God's Church

LAODICEA:  "You [the many in the Church down through the centuries of the Church age] are neither cold nor hot...So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of My mouth" (Verses 15-16).  "...and you KNOW NOT that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked" (Ver. 17).  "AS MANY [not 'THE many,' but "AS many'] as I love, I rebuke and chasten: [God chastens those He has chosen, and if they refuse chastening, as the whole of the Church does, then they are spiritual '********, and NOT SONS,' Heb. 12:5-8]; be zealous therefore, and repent" (Verse 19).

Jesus asked if He would "find faith" on the earth when He returns?  Obviously NOT.  But how could that be, seeing that there are over TWO BILLIONS CHRISTIANS IN THE CHURCH?!

Hope that helps your understanding.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.