bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank GOD!!!!!!  (Read 9049 times)

aqrinc

Re: Thank GOD!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 06:38:12 PM »

Quick answer; Take no thought for Tomorrow. ;D

george. :-X ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

thank you everone for the kind words . i am very happy to be here and to learn all that i can. quick question is anyone concerned that when ray departs from us that the website may be shut down. i think it should stay up until the end of time so that all who look for the truth may be able to find it

ryan,
i believe that if it is God's will and plan that ray falls asleep due to his cancer, that God will provide a way for the BT website to keep going. this is essentially God's website, as He has chosen to use ray and dennis to get the Truths of the scriptures to all who will see and hear and will believe and understand His awesome plan. you can contribute any amount that you wish if God is leading you to that end. there is a posting that gives the info for doing this. but do not despair, all is of God and if it is His will, this website will continue. we can make the choice to help keep the website up and running.

love in Him,
claudia

jterrell

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »

Welcome Ryan. I attend a church which has an attendance of five thousand. Great atmosphere, great music. Wasn't you re typical T.B.N. type begging for money. These guys are slick, all they needed was 30 million dollars for a new campus so they could reach the world for Christ. All sounded good till one day I was driving to work and was taking a short cut through a subdivision and lo and behold , what did I see? You guessed it. Senior staff driving their convertables out of their big fine homes while they ask you to give sacrificially.  It didn't appear that they were lacking for anything.  Even though I enjoyed the way they did church, I knew then it was time to walk away.  Yes I am positive they will reach their goal the ground has been broken already, the sad part is people's businesses are failing in that church and people are losing their homes the project is still continuing on.  It is as they would put it "our responsibility" to save the lost and reach the hurting people and must come through the needs of a building.  How sad. Man in his own dreams and desires has been blinded to the truth.Yes it is a great honor for God to shed his grace on us.

Jeff
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.