bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Musicman...it's cold in Florida  (Read 3821 times)

Ninny

Musicman...it's cold in Florida
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

You once said that if it snowed in Miami then we'd "know that Hell has frozen over." :o
Dude it is getting pretty chilly down there isn't it? I was watching the weather channel and it's looking pretty freezy down that way! Bring out your warm blankets!  ;D

Maybe it was warm down there in Miami today, I just heard them say that it's only 60 degrees there right now! 60's doesn't sound cold when you live in Detroit,  BUT, Miami? you never know!! :D
Kathy ;)

musicman

Re: Musicman...it's cold in Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

There was frost on my car this morning.  It's been a little chilly.  But I sleep much better when it's this cold because I can always cover up.  Haven't used my heater once.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »

Great! We never sleep with the heat on, nope we like to use our covers for sure! I guess if it got to be like 20 below, heat in the house at night would be necessary! 60's for Miami is like a day in the mountains, I guess, huh? :D

Well I have used my heater oh yeah, I have a very hard time warming up! Today I got home and it was below zero in my house! Well it was about 57 in here! I turned the heater on covered up on the sofa and with my cat sitting on top of me we both took an hour nap! ;D I was toasty and I felt so much better after the nap. I was suspicious of the cat though..He usually watches for any movement of my feet or hands and then attacks!! I guess he was cold too, he was snoozing like crazy! Purring, purring, purring! ;D
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

Sorry to bring up this topic of the weather YET AGAIN! But I"M FREEZING HERE!!! Musicman, has Hell frozen over yet? The Ice age has almost reached Miami from what I'm hearing on the weather channel!!

Oh man! it is supposed to be a hard freeze again tonight down here in Southeast Alabama! BUT the nice thing is in the next day or two our temps are supposed to be back up in the 70's *sniffle, sniffle*

My toes are NOT warming up, I haven't had warm hands in 3 days! waaahhh!  :'( :'(
But hey, I'm glad I'm healthy!  ;)
Warm thoughts!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.