bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've Got A Testimony! (Bullet-Proof Nikes)  (Read 3337 times)

LiberatedEagle

I've Got A Testimony! (Bullet-Proof Nikes)
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »

Wow! I had my whole testimony typed out and as I was proofreading it I went to delete one little word and lost everything! I guess God is teaching me patience because I am so irritated. This is the condensed version, but it's all good.

I made reference to God sparring my life in my introduction. Well here's how...

I've Got A Testimony!

Back in 2000 I was not attending church regularly. I wanted to experience life a little bit. Though I stated in my intro that we grew up in the church we also grew up in a crime infested drug infested neighborhood. After awhile the temptations of fast money and the lifestyle I had witness childhood friends experience got the best of me. I began to sell drugs in in hopes that I could begin to get the money, power, respect, and women; just like my friends.

After coming from a club one night, high and intoxicated me and my friend pulled into a gas station to purchase some misc. items. Because I was so high I was acting very immature and flamboyant. Upon pulling in the gas station I stretched out of the car to form the letter X with my arms. This was to signify to everyone at the gas station that I was selling ecstasy pills. A guy approached the car and stated that he had been looking for pills and that he'd be right back, he just needed to get his money.

After waiting for about five minutes me and my friend were about to pull off. Just before he was to put the car in gear I heard him shout "they bustin at us!" (that is to say they're shooting at us) Though I heard the gunshots and the windows shattering I wasn't fully conscious of what was going on because it happened so quickly. I looked over at my friend to see that his hand had been hit. We sped all the way back to our neighborhood in utter shock at what had just happened.

When we returned to the hood everyone were waiting on us because they were so happy that we weren't physically hurt. When I got out to look at my door I couldn't believe it. I nor anyone else could believe that I wasn't even grazed let alone hit. There were so many gunshots on the passengers door  where I was sitting that anyone would've guessed that I was hit multiple times. Though they were shooting from my side of the car all of the bullets passed me and hit my friend.

As I was receiving hugs from everyone I noticed a lump in my shoe. My curiosity got the best of me so I took it off to see what was in it. My friends noticed me rubbing my shoe and asked what I was doing. When I told them of the lump they begin to rub my shoe and someone stated that he thought it was a bullet. Of course, I didn't believe that because I didn't notice any punctures where the bullet would have entered. But I went home grabbed a knife to cut my shoe open. Lo and behold there was a fragment of a .45 caliber bullet lodge in the sole of my Nike AirForce One. I could not believe it. I knew my friends wouldn't believe either unless I showed them the bullet. I knew that God had spared me and He wanted to let me know that it wasn't just a coincidence, but that He had His angels protecting me.

Our God Is An Awesome God!!!!!

P.S. To Claudia and JG I apologize for taking so long to share. Can't wait to share with you how God spared me from serving ten years in prison!!! He's Awesome!!!!!!

Charles

Heidi

Re: I've Got A Testimony! (Bullet-Proof Nikes)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »

Hi there Charles......what an awesome testimony, God's angels were really looking after you!  Do you still have the bullet?

May God bless you and keep on protecting you.

Love
Heidi

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »

-Heidi

Unfortunately no, I don't have the bullet. When I was showing the guys from the neighborhood one of them threw the bullet out of anger. We tried to find it in the woods, but to no avail. But it's ok, I'm still here to tell the story!!

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »

.....better not to have the bullet I recon!  And I agree with you....glad you are still here to share your testimony. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.