bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 3705 times)

deftarchangel

Prayer Request
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »

This isn't a personal prayer request.  Rather, it's a prayer request borne out of reading about that incident in Belgium where a psychotic and sick man, with a face painted black and white, stabbed to death two children and a female worker, as well as seriously injuring 12 other children, in a crazed knifing rampage in a Belgian daycare.  I can think of nothing else so devastating and traumatizing, to both parent and children alike, than to have to endure something like this, especially the parents who have lost their children....in effect losing their whole world.  I pray that the Lord's Spirit is ever more present with them and the children who are recovering from their physical and psychological wounds, and that His judgements fall heavily on the one who committed this disgusting act.  Here is a link to the news story should you wish to read more about it.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090123/world/belgium_stabbings

It's one of those times when I just don't understand.   ???  :'(

Anyways, thanks for your time.

Rob

Ninny

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

Hi Rob,
I was thinking along those lines today myself! Here it is the Kaylee Anthony case. Her poor grandfather wants to die. Can you imagine a grandparent who loses a grandbaby and then learns that quite certainly his daughter probably killed her own child! That is so sad I actually cried and prayed  for that family this morning. I cannot imagine the pain of that! Prayers must always go out for those in pain.
Kathy :'(

Robin

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »

I cried yesterday over an 18 year old in the newspaper who overdosed on alcohol and drugs and is not expected to recover. His father's remarks were heartbreaking.

I will surely add my prayers for all of these that God brought to our attention.

daywalker

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 09:42:52 PM »

Hello,

We had a crazy incident in San Diego recently [you may have heard], an air force pilot was flying back towards the base here, had some type of malfunction [don't know the details--military doesn't release that info] and the pilot was forced to eject himself from the the jet, and the jet ended up crashing into a neighborhood house, killing this guy's wife, two kids, and mother!!

I can't imagine being that guy, who was at work when he got a phone call from the police explaining what had just happened...

My heart and prayers go out to him and to everyone who has gone through such evil happenings.  :'(

...And this girl at my work, who was becoming a close friend of mine, just got fired less than two weeks after telling her manager that she was pregnant!  >:( :'(  ... Then the drawer in her desk wouldn't open, so me and like 5 other guys were trying to pry it open, finally did!
But it really hurt me to see her in tears the whole time. It's been awhile since I've had to hold back tears in front of people, us guys aren't supposed to..  8)

Anyways, God be with everyone who is suffering at the hands of evil.

- Daywalker.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 16 queries.