bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: money problems??  (Read 10268 times)

Beloved

Re: money problems??
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

Judy an Jackie Lee, do not look back...look forward. We are here now to have God remove all of these man made traditions filty clothing and remove any and all spots still present. 

You have to be careful when looking at Joyce Myers etc and their apparent riches, and not feel envy or anger etc either . 

Why should you...look what God has laid open for you. 

It does not even matter what your present state is either. We like Paul need to learn to be content and thanful to God when we are abased or abundantly blessed. God will provide your need.

beloved

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »

Jackie Lee,
You know I raised my two sons in the Seventh Day Adventist Church without the help of TBN or Kenneth Copeland OR Joyce Meyer. Who can say that your life was anything, but what it had to be at the time. I always think that I am where God wants me. I learned so many valuable life lessons in the SDA church, I don't regret being there. I would NEVER go back again, but I know God put me there for a reason. I have been to a lot of different churches and studied the Bible in many different ways. In everything I learned what God wanted me to learn. We can't look back on our life with regret all the time, I'm sure your girls love you and they respect you for loving the Lord, if not they will learn to!  ;)

I see people falling all over themselves for Joel Osteen, my sister and my niece love him they are searching for God in their lives and at least Osteen has given them something to think about. The things I loved before I no longer love. In all of it my love for the Lord has endured, that is what we have to take out of our experiences with us! As long as you walked away and took your love for the Lord then you know He is guiding you! Never look back, just keep moving forward let the past remain in the past and remember that God has your future! :D
I see that Beloved has said this, too! Amen! Always be thankful for where you are and what you have!
Hugs!
Kathy :D

aqrinc

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

Hi JackieLee,

I 3rd the remarks from Beloved and Ninny; Beloved wrote about these Scripture from Paul
Using two translations because the KJV is sometimes too thee's and thou's and therewith:

Phillipians: 4: 10-13 (AKJV Bible)

10-But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me has flourished again;
wherein you were also careful, but you lacked opportunity.

11-Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatever state I am, therewith
to be content.

12-I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things
I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13-I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

(GOD'S WORD to the Nations Bible)

10-The Lord has filled me with joy because you again showed interest in me. You were interested
but did not have an opportunity to show it.

11-I'm not saying this because I'm in any need. I've learned to be content in whatever situation I'm in.

12-I know how to live in poverty or prosperity. No matter what the situation, I've learned the secret
of how to live when I'm full or when I'm hungry, when I have too much or when I have too little.

13-I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:05 PM »

Amen! George, Praise our Father who loves us and cares for us even when we do not love and care for ourselves!! :D He is faithful! And He gives us strength!
Kathy :)

judith collier

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »

Ninny, been through Alabama from Louisiana(I loved it) In Louisiana my girlfriend was terrified of Bourbon st. She thought the Devil was everywhere. I only know my feet were so swollen and painful from the sun on the beach in Florida that I drank 3 Hurricanes and liked everybody and had a great time even dragging her into  Voodoo shop. I thought she would never forgive me. Judy

Jackie Lee

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »

Beloved, Ninny, George everyone, you are right of course, I was forgetting I was where I was supposed to be then and where I am supposed to be now.
Thanks for the reminder. :)

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »

Judy, I went to New Orleans once at night...too scary! :D
Jackie Lee, we all need a reminder, don't ya think? ;)
Kathy :)

Beloved

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »

Thanks george

I pulled those scriptures too but forgot to past them into the post.

beloved
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.