bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for my grandson  (Read 6959 times)

Ninny

Prayer for my grandson
« on: January 26, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

Everyone, I want to ask you all to be in prayer for my grandson Grayson. You know that he had a brain tumor removed in October of last year and it was benign. Praise God for that!
He has been having some episodes that are like seizures he's done it twice in the past 2 1/2 weeks. His head will go down and his eyes roll back. It's not really severe, but totally scary! We will know tomorrow if he has to go to Birmingham on Thursday for an MRI or CT scan.

The doctors had said they got 90% of the tumor, but with his last MRI the tumor was 100% gone we KNOW God took what the drs couldn't get! They did tell us that if one tumor cell was left behind there was a chance it could regrow.

He has been such a miracle! he never talked much because of his tumor and now he's talking up a storm! He almost lost his ability to walk because of the tumor and now he RUNS everywhere he goes! His left eye was crossing and since his surgery he's been wearing a patch over his right eye to strengthen the left one and there has been great improvement there, too! Overall he is doing so great! The fear just overtakes me when I think of what happened in October and it has only been 3 months since the surgery, well 3 1/2 months now.

So Please pray that God will hold us all in His hand and especially touch Grayson and continue his healing.
thanks for praying!
Love,
Kathy :)

Marky Mark

Re: Prayer for my grandson
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

Kathy, my prayers are with you and yours.  May our Father bless Grayson  to make all things well again... :)

Peace...   Mark

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »

Hello Kathy,

I will keep keep him in my prayers. May God continue to bless and guide you down His path.

- Christopher

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 10:57:13 PM »

Kathy, I will keep him in my prayers. This has to be hard on all of you. I will pray God is with you all.

In His Love,
Marlene

Jackie Lee

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

Kathy I am praying for little Grayson!

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 05:40:01 AM »

Ninny, I am agreeing with you.  amen   Judy

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »

Praying for my Twinkle Boy!

Brenda

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »

Thank you all so much! We heard from the doctor in Birmingham today. He wants Grayson to have an MRI in the next few weeks and then he will see him after the MRI. We are glad that he is not treating this as an emergency. I told my son and daughter-in-law that if he was seeing it as an emergency they'd be at Children's Hospital already! Thanks for your continued prayers. I have relied on you all so much in the last 3 months!

Brenda, Grayson is STILL singing "Twinkle Little Star"! Only now we are understanding his words! ;D
You should hear him sing "Eye of the Tiger" His brothers have guitar Hero or Rock Band whichever on their PS3 and he gets the drumsticks and it is hilarious how well he can keep the beat with those drumsticks! He doesn't know all the words till it gets to "...Eye of the Tiger..." and he belts it out! It just makes my heart soar!

Yesterday he was rummaging through his toy box looking for something, pretty soon he said, "Oh Frawwwg, where are you?" I almost rolled out of that playroom with laughter!! He was looking for his little toy frog!
It is moments like that when you know how much you have been blessed! :D  Let me tell you there is nothing like grandchilren to prove there is a God who loves you! :D
I'll let you know when his MRI is, keep praying for him!
Love you all!
Kathy :-*

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:33:00 AM »

OUR GOS IS AN AWESOME GOD!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

I am so happy for you and your family. It's true, the fervent prayer of the righteous avails much!!!

May God bless you indeed and increase your territory,

Yours in Christ,

Charles

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »

Still no word on when Grayson's MRI will be, but I have to tell you something he did last night that made us all sing praises to God! His big brother Justin gave him a little camouflage colored New Testament and he loves that little Bible.  Well, last night he picked it up and held it up he opened it and pointed up to the ceiling and said "God" and pointed again and said, "Jesus". Then, he put his hand on his chest and said something so clearly, "God healed me!"  I heard it, his parents heard it and his brothers heard it!

This little boy went from not being able to say anything recognizable 3 1/2 mos. ago to saying in his OWN words that God has healed him! That is so amazing to me! Really, 3mos. ago the only words he ever said were "Daddy" and "Ninny" and "Bubba" He never had even said "Mama" in his life until about 3 weeks after his surgery! There is no denying that God is good!

I'm glad I could share this with you guys. We had all been beginning to falter because of these little seizure episodes that obviously mean something, but what assurance to know that God is still in control!
Thanks again for praying!
Kathy :D

Linny

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »

Kathy,
I think you heard clearly Grayson's testimony and that is what you must cling to when fear sneaks in and trys to steal your joy.
That baby is healed and he even knows it.

loveyou!

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 05:32:56 PM »

AMEN, Lin! ;D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 08:27:48 PM »

Hi Kathy,

Be assured; HE Was And Is Always In Control. Whether we think or feel it or not,  :-*
Faith as a grain of mustard seed He Plants in us, exercise The Faith He Has Already
Given To you always and It will grow. For we Live by (His) Faith; not by (our) sight. ???

(KJV)
Hab 2:4  Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Rom 1:17  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »

Thanks, George! So nice to have all of you guys here praying and believing in God's control. I appreciate so much the prayers and thoughts.
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 01:05:15 AM »

Kathy, I just read what you posted about your Grandson to my Mother. That, really got to her. Kind of humbles you when a child trust God more then us. Fear is definitely one of those things that needs to be borken down in us. Yes, God is in control.  We, will all be praying for you all. I want so to have the fear in me defeated by God. Just one of the many things that needs to die in me.

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Ninny, so happy for you and grayson. Grandchildren are so precious. Judy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »

your grayson is witness to the scriptures of having the faith as of a child. little children keep it simple, without any doubt or fear. grayson trusts those who love him most, and that is our example, to trust Him Who loves us most. it is all really that simple. by the way kathy, i would have loved to have been in the room when grayson was looking for his frawwwgggg. i love hearing little kids speak. also to have been there when he spoke of Gods' healing him. priceless.

i will keep your little grayson and all of your family in my prayers.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

Hey everyone,
Grayson's MRI is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 10th at 9am. He will see the dr right after the MRI. please keep him in your prayers!  Keep us in your prayers too while we wait! He's doing really great. Please believe with us that these "episodes" he's had are part of the healing process and not indicitive of anything negative! I may be going up to Birmingham with them so I will let you know what the results are soon as I know!
Love to all of you!

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

I hope you guys don't get too aggravated or tire of my continual posting about these little children, it's just something that I believe God has put on my heart. Today I went to Grayson's caringbridge page and saw something my daughter-in-law posted to his page I wanted to share it with you. As I said before My son and his wife are prayer warriors for all the people they have met at Children's Hospital. Sometimes they will get a call from a fried who will say, "someone I know is in the hospital, could you guys please go and pray for them?" and off they go! I have gone over and sat with my grandsons on several occasions so they could go to the hospital and pray with people! This thrills my heart ;D
Grayson is doing so well this week and we are truly believing that all news will be great when he goes Tuesday for his MRI.
Here is the link once again to his caringbridge page  please go there and read what his mommy wrote.The people she mentions in the post are the people they met while Grayson was going through his brain tumor surgery and recovery.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson

I hope you'll be blessed by what you read!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 19 queries.