bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 cor. 7:20  (Read 3804 times)

dave

1 cor. 7:20
« on: January 27, 2009, 05:28:35 AM »

I believe understand the verse as it is, but.... should a person be called who is weak to
alcohol, or grass, yet believes and continiously speaks  and minsters to folks about
Jesus and His Grace. That Jesus is the Savior of All Men, that you are forgiven by His Grace.
Is he within his calling? Will The Lord, in His time, remove these stumbling blocks? And that
soul will be healed; even as he speaks these truths and those souls cease from their habits, or not,
and they continue to speak truths. Is God in that???

aqrinc

Re: 1 cor. 7:20
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

Hi micah7:9

Here is an answer from Scripture to what GOD And Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is in, or not.

Psa 139 CLV

1 A Davidic Psalm O Yahweh, You have investigated me and are knowing me;"
2 You Yourself know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought from afar;
3 My path and my pallet You have measured off, And for all my ways You have made provision."
4 For though there be no declaration on my tongue, Behold, O Yahweh, You know it all."
5 Back and front, You have besieged me, And You set Your palm upon me."
6 Such knowledge is marvelous beyond me; It is impregnable; I cannot reach to it.
7 Whither could I go from Your spirit, And whither could I run away from Your presence?
8 If I should climb to the heavens, You are there, And should I make my berth in the unseen, behold, You are there."
9 Should I wear the wings of dawn, Should I tabernacle in the hindmost sea,
10 Even there Your hand would guide me, And Your right hand, it would hold me."
11 If I said, Surely darkness, it snuffed me up, And night is belted about me,
12 Even darkness, it is not darkening to You, And the night, as the day, is giving light; Darkness is as light."
13 For You Yourself achieved the making of my innermost being; You overshadowed me in my mother's belly.
14 I shall acclaim You, for You are fearfully distinguished; Marvelous are Your works. You have known my soul very thoroughly;"
15 My skeleton was not suppressed from You, When I was made in concealment; I was woven together as in the nether parts of the earth."
16 Your eyes saw my embryo, And my days, all of them were written upon Your scroll; The days were formed When there was not one of them."
17 How precious are Your thoughts to me, O El, How plentiful are their sums:"
18 If I number them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with You."
19 O that You would despatch the wicked, O Eloah, And bloodthirsty men would withdraw from me,
20 Those who speak of You with evil scheming; They bear words of hypocrisy against You.
21 Do I not hate those hating You, O Yahweh, And with those rising against You, am I not disgusted?
22 With complete hatred I hate them; They have become enemies to me.
23 Search me out, O El, and know my heart; Test me, and know my disquieting thoughts."
24 See if a grievous way is in me, And guide me in the way eonian. (Permanent)"

george. ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.