bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeping track of prayer requests  (Read 4050 times)

Ninny

Keeping track of prayer requests
« on: January 27, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »

Do any of you have a hard time remembering everyone's prayer requests? I try to remember all of them but I lose track and have to go back over the boards to find who it was I was praying for :(
I have been writing them all down, but it's hard to keep up with that!. So I decided to copy and past them into a file on my computer then I can go there each day and update and pray for everyone.

How do you guys keep track of stuff like that? Does anyone have a better way? Can you paste them into Esword?  I though about seeing if that would work. Any suggestions would be great!
Kathy :D

daywalker

Re: Keeping track of prayer requests
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »

What I do is pray for each prayer request individually as I read through them. Throughout the day [and night as I don't sleep much], I say prayers for the members our Forum and all their prayer requests, among other people/things. And when I log on and see a new post under the prayer requests, I will pray again [or give praise when good tidings is given] as I'm reading them.

What I'm really focusing on is, Praying without ceasing. -- I Thessalonians 5:17

I don't know if that helps with your question, I just felt inspired to say it.  :)

May God guide you,

Christopher.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:51:31 PM by daywalker »

Ninny

Re: Keeping track of prayer requests
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

Thank you Christopher, I know what you mean about not sleeping much! It seems that I wake up all during the night and am praying as I am waking! I know that God impresses us on who to pray for and what to pray. I just don't want to neglect any prayers!
Thanks again!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.