bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Folly of Mankind In Building The Temple  (Read 4661 times)

WhoAmI

The Folly of Mankind In Building The Temple
« on: January 30, 2009, 03:23:52 AM »

Mr 13:1 ...,Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!

Mr 13:2 ...,Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down

Ac 7:49 ...:what house will ye build me? saith the Lord

Ac 15:16  After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins therof, and I will set it up

Heb 11:10...,whose builder and maker is God.

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Beloved

Re: The Folly of Mankind In Building The Temple
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:02:19 AM »

(1Pe 2:3)  If ye have tasted for yourselves that, gracious, is the Lord,-

(1Pe 2:4)  Unto whom coming near, as unto a living stone-by men, indeed, rejected, but, with God, chosen, held in honour,

(1Pe 2:5)  Yourselves also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, for a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices, well-pleasing unto God through Jesus Christ;

Exo 20:25  And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

(Gen 1:31)  And God saw every thing which HE had made, and lo! it was very good. So it was evening-and it was morning, the sixth day.

beloved
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 04:27:27 AM by Beloved »

Kat

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »

Heb 3:1  Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
v. 2  who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house.
v. 3  For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
v. 4  For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God.
v. 5  And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
v. 6  but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

WhoAmI

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 03:22:27 PM »

(1Pe 2:3)  If ye have tasted for yourselves that, gracious, is the Lord,-

(1Pe 2:4)  Unto whom coming near, as unto a living stone-by men, indeed, rejected, but, with God, chosen, held in honour,

(1Pe 2:5)  Yourselves also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, for a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices, well-pleasing unto God through Jesus Christ;

Exo 20:25  And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

(Gen 1:31)  And God saw every thing which HE had made, and lo! it was very good. So it was evening-and it was morning, the sixth day.

beloved

Thanks so much...the exodus scripture really says a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.