bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT prayer needed  (Read 17284 times)

Ninny

URGENT prayer needed
« on: January 30, 2009, 09:44:24 PM »

Hi everyone,
I have to ask all of you to pray for God's healing hand on a little girl her name is Hannah Grace Harrison she is in Children's Hospital in Birmingham, AL she is at death's door tonight. She has cancer and the doctors have said that they will know within 24-48 hrs if she will make it. She is just 3 years old. She is a precious little thing. Only God can heal her so please pray that His will will be done. She has been having massive internal bleeding today and the doctors are doing all they can. pray for her family.
thanks,
Kathy :'(

Linny

Re: URGENT prayer needed
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

You got it.

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »

Praying for her.

Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 01:14:44 AM »

Done as soon as you asked Ninny.

george. :)

jll

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 01:15:49 AM »

Already prayed.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 03:28:53 PM »

Thank you all so much for praying for Hannah Grace. I'm sorry my post was so short last night. We have heard nothing from anyone today so I have nothing new to report except my son talked to someone last night and they said the doctors are not in agreement about Hannah Grace's condition a CT scan yesterday showed that her bowels may be shutting down, but their are no signs clinically of this. She is on a continuous infusion of platelets so the waiting goes on until we know. You know the sad part of this is that she is in the final stages of her treatments. She had a really powerful chemo round and then this...
The really sad part is it's the chemo that's killing her! In this the most powerful and richest nation in the world the BEST they can do is KILL people with chemotherapy??

I am praying that God will lead the doctors to a better way! I know one exists, God holds the answer in his hands, but what God holds man can't make money from! Is that the bottom line here?

Little Hannah's parents have laid her at the feet of Jesus. they are trusting in God's will. They are brave and faithful. Please continue to pray for God's will to be done and for strength and comfort for the family.
thanks everyone!
Kathy

Phil3:10

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

Kathy,
I have prayed for Hannah Grace and so agree that chemotherapy is so inhumane. I have a 9 year old granddaughter named Hannah and a 5 year old named Grace Anne. My prayer is always for their safety and good health so I can very easily add Hannah Grace to my prayers.
Keep us informed.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

Got a small update on Hannah Grace. She is somewhat improved overnight! She had a very restful night..keep praying! I just read a thing that said since 1971 Chemotherapy only has ever had a 2% success rate! Frustrating!
Love you all!
Kathy :-*

Linny

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

Good news Kathy!
Yes, I have a friend who went to the Mayo Clinic for a skin cancer and they told him, several years ago, that chemo was on its way out. You see that it is still hanging in there.  :(
I have heard it is like having mustard gas pumped into your body. It MIGHT kill cancer but along with it, it wipes out your immune system which is what cancer patients need the most.
My heart breaks for these little ones going through this. And their parents.

Will keep praying!

Heidi

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 06:49:26 PM »

I have said a prayer for her......in God we trust, His will be done.

Heidi

saladking

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »

I have put in a prayer now too.

Saladking.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 12:16:31 AM »

I'm posting the update as given by Hannah Grace's daddy tonight:

"Hannah Grace has had a pretty good day. All of her labs looked much better this morning, except for her billirubin. It was elevated again, but our doctor believes that this is related to the bleeding in her GI tract. She has not been losing as much blood, and she has only needed 1 platelet transfusion and 1 blood transfusion today.

She is doing much better, but she is definitely not out of the woods. Please continue to pray that the bleeding would stop completely, that her billirubin would decrease, and that she would be able to come off of the ventilator."

Here is her caringbridge page if you'd like to visit and see pictures of this little person you are praying for:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

Please everyone keep praying for this sweet little girl and her family! Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. :-*
Kathy :D

Here is my sweet little grandson's caringbridge page if you'd like to go and peek at what he looks like:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson
Please click on view all pictures to see this little cutie! Sorry no picture of Ninny in this group of photos! wouldn't want to scare anyone!! That man in the pictures with him is my sweet son who is his daddy :D
 ;D

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 04:57:08 PM »

Hi everyone!
I just got a little update on Hannah Grace, her GI doctor is pleased with her progress!! I will let you know if I hear anything else. Someone up there in Birmingham will probably post an update on their page soon. My son talked to someone at Children's Hosp. in the last few minutes. Don't stop your prayers!
Love,
Kathy :D

judith collier

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

Ninny, saw little Grayson's picture and Hannah's too what sweeties! Said prayers for all the children. Love, Judy

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »

I couldn't begin to give you this report as well as her parents can so I will say thank you all so much for adding your prayers to those of others who have been praying for this precious little girl, please keep the prayers going up!!
Here is the latest update on Hannah Grace as posted by her daddy last night about 10:30:

"The same doctor that read Hannah Grace's CT scan 2 days ago and told us that he believed her gut was basically dead came to see us again today. He said he was astounded at the progress Hannah Grace had made over the last two days. I must first and foremost say that we serve a BIG God!!! We are not out of the woods yet, but we have had 2 continuous days of very good news. Hannah Grace's bleeding has slowed down considerably. We went from Friday of bleeding close to 1500 cc's to today she was closer to 200 cc's.

We are amazed. Words cannot begin to express the gratitude and thankfulness that we have in our hearts. Hannah Grace is improving day by day. Please continue to lift us up in your prayers. We were told today that we would possibly be in ICU for at least another week to make sure that Hannah Grace is healing properly. We are in no rush and take each small improvement with each day.

Our trust is in the Lord. We have been so humbled by the outpouring of love and compassion we have seen on our family this week. This truly is what the Body of Christ is designed to do. We are so blessed to be surrounded with the believers who have come together to agree on Hannah Grace's full and complete healing. We do have a few specific prayer requests for the coming days. Pray Hannah Grace's fever goes down, pray her Billirubin levels go down, pray for the bleeding in the GI tract to COMPLETELY stop, and pray for a clear liver ultrasound tomorrow."

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 03:23:38 PM »

I did. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »

things are not going well for Hannah Grace today here is the update I got just now :
"Hannah Grace has had a setback. Her fever has gone up, her billirubin is rising, and her blood pressure has dropped. Please pray for a turnaround." Please get this urgent request out to all of your prayer partners that you know can touch heaven for Hannah Grace."

We know that God is in control!
Thank you all so much!
Kathy

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »

Kathy,
I am contiuing to pray for little Hannah Grace and her family. My earnest prayer is for her complete healing knowing that GOD can accomplish this if it is HIS will. Also, my prayer is that she may be able to go to St. Jude's if it is in her best interest.

iris

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »

Prayers going up for her.

Iris

judith collier

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »

Don't look at circumstances! Don't waver! See her through Lord. Judy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.