bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT prayer needed  (Read 17288 times)

Ninny

Re: URGENT prayer needed
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »

Is St. Jude's better than Children's Hospital? I don't know that much about it. I am praying that God will turn things around for these sick babies! God has the answers to ALL sickness I just pray that the doctors would tap into it!!  In our advanced technological age all cancer should be eradicated---not the people who get it!! >:( >:(

Thank you Judy! You are right we have to always remember that it is God's will that's to be done and no sickness can prevail over His will! Thanks for praying!
Kathy

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

Just got an update on Hannah Grace this is some of what her daddy said:
...For the last few days we have been seeing improvements every day, but today has seemed to move us a few steps back. She is more stable now and we are praying her fever will begin to come down. The fear is the bleeding has started again and that has made them delay giving her the medication that could help her billirubin go down.

Hannah Grace is resting and the blood pressure seems to be normalizing itself. We have lots of prayer requests today:
1) Her fever would go down.
2) Her billirubin would begin to level off and go down.
3) Her blood pressure to stabilize.
4) Her bleeding to STOP.
The bleeding issue is first and foremost on the front line. It has been slowing down over the last few days, but it needs to stop. I know we serve a BIG God with BIG hands that can alleviate ALL these issues.

Marci and I are holding up. God has promised us a miracle and we are holding onto that with all that we are. Stand and believe with us. Hannah Grace is such a fighter. She is very responsive to us and lets us know with nods what she does and doesn't want. ...
Thank you for the prayers being sent up for Hannah Grace.... Thank you for your thoughtfulness ... We love you all.

In Him,
Jarrod, Marci, Hannah Grace, and Chandler Harrison

Thank you all so much, this family is so precious I have to tell you that I love them for the support and encouragement they gave to my son and his wife when Grayson was first diagnosed with his tumor. these sweet people stood with them for Grayson and that was a blessing to all of us!
Kathy

jll

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »

Prayers from their neighbor in Mississippi.

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 09:19:12 AM »

Hi everyone!
Some good new this morning! At 11:30 last night I got an email saying that Hannah Grace is improving! Her blood pressure was stable, her blood counts improving, and her temperature was nearing normal! I will hopefully find out a little more later today.
Keep praying!!
Kathy :D

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 09:40:34 AM »

Sweet News Kathy!
Brenda

Marlene

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

That is so awesome! I will keep her in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »

Thank you God, thank you! Help Hannah hold fast Lord and continue your healing! Amen

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »

Hi all!
More improvements with Hannah Grace! Please go to her caringbridge page and read the post her daddy put on. It is very touching.
thanks and please keep praying!
Kathy :)

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

Ninny

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »

I don't know how there could be ONE worker at Children's Hospital that doesn't know the awesomeness of God! HE IS SO GOOD!! Please continue praying that she will soon be able to go home! I think this was her last round of anything. She has had her stem cell transplants and I think if I'm not mistaken she is finished! If all goes well she should be able to leave Children's Hospital and try to have a normal kid's life!
I know their fight isn't over yet, but it seems she's finally turning the corner.

Here is the latest update on Hannah Grace Harrison:
This was posted by her daddy last night just before midnight

Hannah Grace has had a very good day. She was able to get a lot of fluid off yesterday, and we are just praising God for every step forward that she makes. Also, she was able to go over 40 hours without a blood transfusion, which shows huge progress. Finally, the best news of all is that her blood output has gone from 477 on Tuesday to 209 yesterday, and as of right now it is at 40 today. The doctors was so pleased with her progress that they decreased some of the medicines they were giving her to control the bleeding. Today, they decided to also begin to turn down her ventilator settings in hopes that they can get her off in the next couple of days.

Keep Praying!! This family needs all the strength they can get!

judith collier

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

keeping on, keeping on. Judy

smeacham

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 08:17:21 PM »

Hi all!
More improvements with Hannah Grace! Please go to her caringbridge page and read the post her daddy put on. It is very touching.
thanks and please keep praying!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

How is little Grayson doing?

Ninny

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 08:47:35 PM »

Thank you Steve, for asking about my little sweet Grayson! He's doing great. He had those two seizure-like episodes 10 days apart and now it has been 11 days since he had one, Praise God for that! He goes for his MRI on Tuesday, but now has to wait until Thursday to see the doc. Just keep my little munchkin in your prayers! Pray for his mama, her name is Paula, she's a basket case, the waiting is getting to her! Actually she is doing very well, but still pray for her and my son, his name is Brandon. they are such prayer warriors for those families at Children's Hospital! they just won't give up praying for everyone they come in contact with up there!

Hannah Grace is doing pretty well as far as I know. She has been up and down today I guess, but God is in control! We continue our prayers for her!

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »

Hannah Grace still needs our prayers! The latest update is that her billirubin is up again higher than before which indicates that her liver is blocked! We know from experience that God's report is different than the doc's report!
Keep praying please,

« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:39:09 AM by Ninny »

Ninny

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »

I just got back from Birmingham. The news I have about Hannah Grace is not very good. At Children's Hospital yesterday they gave her the WRONG amount of platelets! This has cause a myriad of problems for her little body. They were supposed to start her dialysis this afternoon. This has caused her kidneys to start shutting down, so she is in another 24-48 hour wait and see situation. They expect her to be on dialysis for at least 2 weeks. Her parents are so tired, but still remain faithful that she is going to make it. She is responding to them still, but she has like 14 pounds of fluid to get rid of! This is very heartbreaking.
Please continue to pray for her.
More when I know more please Keep praying!
Kathy

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »

Hannah Grace is definitely in my prayers. She is SOOO cute.

Ninny

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »

I have news of Hannah Grace this morning!  God is definitely in control! I just copied part of what her daddy wrote, this was around midnight last night:

"All I can say is WOW! The doctor told us this morning that Hannah Grace's kidneys were not functioning. By the time we were able to visit with her 2 and a half hours later, she was having around 100 cc's of urine output per hour. GOD IS SO GOOD! They still put her on dialysis today to pull off the extra fluid that she has been accumulating over the past two days, but she made the transition to the machine easily, and she has tolerated it well thus far. I know of at least 4 people that woke up at 4 am because they felt compelled to pray for Hannah Grace. What a miracle!
Please continue to pray that her billirubin would come down and that her lungs would heal to the point that they will be able to extubate her soon. Also, it appears that her bleeding has stopped (PRAISE THE LORD), but we need to continue to pray that it will not start again. Also, we need to pray that she will be able to stay on the dialysis machine with no new complications."

Yesterday morning when we were in Birmingham the doctors told them it was wait and see for 24-48 hours, those doctors keep forgetting that GOD gives the prognosis!  Her parents were so positive yesterday, even though things looked pretty bleak at the time!
Keep on praying for Hannah Grace!
Kathy ;D :-*

Marlene

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »

That is so awesome Kathy, Will keep Hannah and Family and also, Grayson and your family in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

smeacham

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »

Thank you for the update.  She's on my mind frequently.  May God continue to show His Grace to Hannah Grace and her family (physical and spiritual).

Steve

judith collier

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

Marlene, I read the post every day at caring bridge and pray. We're with you and Grayson and Hannah and the other kids too.  Judy

Ninny

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

Judy I'm so glad that you visit the caringbridge pages it means a lot to me that you guys care so much. I care for all of you and hope that if any one of you needs my prayers you will not hesitate to ask!
Love,
Kathy :-*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.