bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT prayer needed  (Read 17016 times)

Ninny

Re: URGENT prayer needed
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »

More good news about Hannah Grace!
please go to her caringbridge page and read what her daddy wrote.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison
Kathy :D

Ninny

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »

This is such an up and down world. I can't even imagine what Hannah Grace's parents are going through right now. Please keep praying for her She has had another set back today. You can go to her caringbridge page and read the latest. Please know that they are holding strong in their faith, just lift them up!
Kathy

judith collier

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 04:19:13 AM »

Eventually Ninny eventually. Love Judy

Marlene

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »

Kathy, I am still keeping her in my prayers. When, you see Hannah and her family's trials they make mine seem small.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »

Isn't it true, Marlene? When I even have a headache I look at that scar on the back of Grayson's head and find it hard to complain! Thanks everyone for the prayers, Keep at it, Please!
Love you
Kathy :-*

Ninny

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

We have received another urgent call from Hannah Grace's parents. Her billirubin is 40 and it should be less than 1! This is not a good sign. It indicates her liver is not working. We are praying for intervention from God in this. I know I keep reminding you, but pray for her and her family! God is holding that precious family to Himself He loves them and we are believing for complete healing!
Love and hugs,

judith collier

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 01:02:47 AM »

I always see 40 as a spiritual no., after 40 days of fasting jesus had the victory. All my children were born jaundice because of my neg. blood, they had to be under bilirubin lights and forever needed B12 shots and I thought that was bad.  In You we Live and have our being Lord, please stabilize Hannah and  most merciful Giver of Life hover over her and permeate her with your goodness and correct every function of her little body and bring back the joy of her parents to your glory. You Lord who hate death show your mercy and power and reign it in. I believe , I have no doubt. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »

Everyone! Here is a good report on Hannah Grace I copied it from a message that a prayer partner sent!
I haven't updated on her in a few days because the docs were trying different things and there was nothing much to report. This news is great!!

Hannah Grace's billirubin level is down another 5 points overnight! PRAISE GOD!

They are continuing the plasma replacement therapy and had to slow down her feedings some. She also possibly has an infection in her lungs.
Please continue to pray that she has finally turned the corner and the miracle we have been seeking has come!

Keep praying!! :D
Kathy

Marlene

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »

Praise The Lord! I am so excited. I had been thinking of her. Will, continue to pray for her. Praying for your Grayson too.!

In His Love,
Marlene

bmeansdfw

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2009, 02:50:21 AM »

May His will be done in Hannah's life.  My own father is going through cancer treatments for the 3rd time, and I know how frustrating and difficult it can be to see the daily ups and downs of the patient's responses.

Thank God we have a God who is in control of all things!

God bless.

Ninny

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »

I have another piece of good news about Hannah Grace. Her billirubin is coming down!  Her mommy posted on her page yesterday.
Once again I am including her caringbridge link so you can read what these dear parents write about this little girl.
keep praying for her! Thanks
Kathy

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

Ninny

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 04:27:29 PM »

I haven't brought an update in a few days because things have been really hectic for all my friends up at Children's Hospital for a couple of days. Some good, some not so good. Hannah Grace came off the ventilator today! They are hoping to get her off dialysis in the next couple of days if all goes well, God is blessing her and healing her daily. Keep praying! For those who have been visiting her caringbridge page you know how things are going with her. :D Soon we will be giving prayers of thankfulness for her full recovery!

I have a little friend whose name is Elijah he is doing very well considering they totally wiped out his immune system with chemo before doing a stem cell transplant. He just had his 2nd birthday! His stem cells have started working and his blood counts are coming up! He is still in grave condition, though, he will have 2 more rounds of chemo and stem cell transplants over the next three or four months so prayers are needed for him, too thank you all who have been praying for Elijah! Keep up the prayers.  :)

I have another little friend up there, she is not even two yet, either and she has an inoperable brain tumor which hasn't responded to chemo and is growing. :'( Her name is Ella. They just learned yesterday that the tumor is growing. Now the docs want to start her on radiation treatment! That will be 5 days per week for 6 weeks! AND Chemo! She will have to be put to sleep for each radiation treatment. Please would you find a place for this little sweetie in your prayers as well? You can visit her caringbridge page and also elijah's if you'd like. www.caringbridge.org/visit/ellanorris
and www.caringbridge.org/visit/elijahgseritt

Now remember, too please, my little Grayson. He will be having the surgery to remove the residual brain tumor on March 6th. This will be exactly the same surgery as he had on October 6th. last year. Only this time the doctor says it will be a shorter hospital stay and a shorter surgery! This is my very precious little grandson as you know and has stolen so much of my heart! His mama says that he is going to have a rude awakening after he has his surgery, SHE says, "Grayson is going to learn he isn't going to be able to have his way after this surgery! He HAS to learn he can't have everything he wants!" OK well she had better start with his daddy! Ha! that little munchkin has his daddy right where he wants him! :D Life is just so fragile and so uncertain, it's hard to watch this little boy walking and stumbling like he did last year even though the doctor said it is because the tumor is close to his cerebellum, which is the part of the brain that has to do with balance. He said it may get a little worse before the surgery, but he is a little powerhouse and goes full speed ahead all day! Please pray for the complete cessation of symptoms and the complete removal of the tumor on March 6th!!!   www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson
we will be updating his page as soon after surgery as we can. My daughter-in-law also posts updates on the other children on his page.

If George (aqr) would not mind I'd like to include his niece in these prayer requests. She will be going in for removal of a residual brain tumor as well, I've forgotten if he said when. She is, I think, 21 years old had her tumor removed as a teenager! George-please know that I love you dearly as a brother and I hope your niece does great with her surgery! We are all touched by each others' pain and concerns and The one thing that sustains us all is that we know God is in control!

One for all and all for one (GOD!)
Love you all,
Kathy :-* :D

kenny

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »

in his name

Marlene

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »

Kathy, Still keeping all in prayers. Will add all the new ones as well. God is moving in there lifes. Praying for your family !

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Martin

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »

I cant keep from praying for her.

With love
Roy Martin

Ninny

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Everyone! Hannah Grace has been moved into her own room! She is out of ICU! Her dad says she will be in the hospital for another month! She is running a bit of a temp. and her bilirubin is up a little, but the docs are hopeful everything will be ok. She is off of dialysis and so keep praying for her little body to heal! God is good and He is greatly to be praised!

Elijah is doing well as far as I know.

They have decided NOT to do radiation on little Ella for now. Her mommy posted this:"We are going to do a chemo in Clinic every 2 weeks and a chemo at home every month for 5 days. These types of chemo have worked great in adults and they will not be to hard on Ella. We will try this for 3 months and then we will do an MRI. We should expect the tumor to be smaller. Then we will continue on with this for 12 months. At that time Ella should be in remission. There is a high chance that we will need radiation down the line."

I can not imagine a baby going through chemo 5 days a month for 3 months! PLUS going to the clinic every 2 weeks!! Please keep this baby in your prayers!

Friday is Gray's surgery so please, please pray for everything you can pray for! We are praying that the doc gets ALL of the tumor this time and that everything will go perfectly in the O R and in recovery!

All of you who have stayed with me on these prayer requests are like gold to me! I know I have a lifeline here! Even those who read and don't reply, I still love you because I know you are praying for these babies! How can we not pray? Roy, I know we all share your thoughts we can't help but to pray.
I would never have thought much about children with brain tumors until it happened to my own sweet Grayson! When it comes home to roost things are different! I will never again take ONE day for granted! Each time I look at Gray I have to thank God for our miracle! I thank each of you who have kept us in your thoughts! You are my sweet brothers and sisters! I love you all!

Ninny

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »

I haven't updated on Hannah Grace lately she has been doing pretty well,only now she has Pneumonia and they are fighting that. She is in her own room but as of tonight her breathing is too fast and they are saying if she doesn't get better in a couple of hours she's headed back to ICU where her parents can not stay with her 24/7 it's really hurting them not to be with her and she needs her mommy and daddy! So please pray for this to calm down!      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

Elijah needs prayer because he's getting ready for his next round of Chemo and his next stem cell transplant. Please pray for NO complications! His daddy says "enough is enough!" This will be the last transplant! He is really torn, but he feels very strongly about NO MORE!! this will be his second stem cell transplant and Elijah had terrible complications last time. His daddy says the doctors have told them that there is no guarantee that this will all make a difference in the long run. The more Chemo he has the more likely for complications and other cancers later on in his life. So please pray for complete healing for Elijah and peace for his parents.    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/elijahgseritt

These dear parents are faithful and have given the outcome of these babies to God and they give God the glory for everything that happens to them. Please keep praying for them.

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
(Jas 5:15-16)
Thanks again for every prayer!
NEW UPDATE FOR HANNAH GRACE!!
She improved last night and did NOT have to go back to ICU please go to her caringbridge page and read about it! God truly has His hand on this little girl! God is still on the throne! ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:21:50 PM by Ninny »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.