bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell NO  (Read 6480 times)

musicman

Hell NO
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »

That's the hubbers name I came across on the net.  Wow, it's almost as if he reads Rays site.  Actually, if you check out his profile you'll see that he endorses Ray's site often.  But check out this hub (he also wrote 2 others):

http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiotic-Ways-People-Defend-The-False-Doctrin-of-Hell

I've noticed that he also goes by the name of Dan at times.

Ninny

Re: Hell NO
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Musicman are you sure that YOU are not the one known as HELL NO! ;) It fits you so well! Ha! I've not read any of his other stuff, but hey it looks like he don't believe in no burnin' hell fire! :D
Kathy ;)

Heidi

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

HELL......no way! :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »

Many religions and atheist do not believe in Hell. Now what limitations do they have regarding their actions. If there is no serious punishment then what reason do they have to repent of.

To me this is just a loop hole for them. When God openes your eyes and ears he changes you and shows you more than this.

beloved 

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 11:03:36 PM by Beloved »

geokuhns

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 02:17:57 AM »

The "hell" doctrine is the Acilles heel of the world's Babylonian religions. they just cannot defend it. It is soooooooooooo stupid.  ::)

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 06:17:56 AM »

It's not the fear of hell that works in making a person want to repent but the absolute, pure, all accepting, wonderful, beautiful, sweet and merciful love of God that brings repentance. To be in the presence of God for 1 second is enough to make you search all your life to find Him again and do everything that is good and pleasing to Him. Judy

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »

I agree Judy, I seek repentance out of love of God, not fear.  I am sorry because I love God and have in some way not been obedient to His commandments.  After all, Ray even said, Love of God is obedience.

Eileen

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 01:21:40 PM »

I agree with Judy. His Love for all won me over. But, I also agree with Beloved. Many do not believe in Hell, nor do they believe in serious punishment. Now, to me Fear of God is good. Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God. I was in those correcting hands before coming in here. Let me tell you I felt like I should die and go to Hell. I knew I had let him down , and I hated myself for it. After, repenting to him and dwelling on Hell Christ led me in here.

The night, I saw the true Jesus I repented of my worst sin. My blieve of Hell!! I thought, all my other sins were bad. For the first time in my life, I had eyes to see and ears to hear. I saw love like I had never seen it displayed. I could not stop talking to him and not being able to know what to say except to worship the truth Jesus. Now, I know him in all his glory! Made me a different person for sure. To I fear God. Yes, I fear him I want to obey him when he shows me sin in my life. Why, because I Love him. No longer fear of Hell. But, I serve him out of Love. Not to mention I have had his punishment many times in my life. Now, I see it was all out of love. There is no longer Love out of Fear. But, desire to obey because I love him. I don't want to continue hurting him over and over. Not saying I am perfect now. But, very aware of his training me and his patience and love for me.

I do believe once the whole world sees the True Gospel they all will bow down with Love, not threat of Hell. They will no longer be blind and they will have ears to hear and will want to obey him out of Love for him.

Love does not come by force. Love, comes when we see the love given from Jesus . The Love of Spirit and Truth.  The Love of a Father who only wants our best. Not someone who will force you to bow or off to Hell like Babylon teaches.

I pray every day that I will never turn from these truths, for I would surely be in worse shape then ,before.

In His Love,
Marlene

charrie

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 10:02:28 PM »

When Father opened my ears to the truth of no such a place as "hell" I was relieved in a sense that a burden was removed or a yoke removed.  That yoke being that I need to "get people saved" myself.  I also had a yoke of being or not being able to love the people that I thought were going to "hell" (if that makes any sense).  I know now that if not today, then tomorrow their knee will bow and they will be given that opportunity to know and accept Brother Jesus Christ with full knowledge, a fuller knowledge that I will never be able to give.

Me believing that I am going to "heaven" and "they" are not puts that most dangerous  of all attributes into my heart PRIDE.  It was that pride that kept me from loving so called "sinners" .  But now I LOVE and it is a wonderful feeling that EVERYONE will have an opportunity to know Jesus Christ.  It is not up to me, thank You, Father. 

Charrie :-*

smeacham

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

When Father opened my ears to the truth of no such a place as "hell" I was relieved in a sense that a burden was removed or a yoke removed.  That yoke being that I need to "get people saved" myself.  I also had a yoke of being or not being able to love the people that I thought were going to "hell" (if that makes any sense).  I know now that if not today, then tomorrow their knee will bow and they will be given that opportunity to know and accept Brother Jesus Christ with full knowledge, a fuller knowledge that I will never be able to give.

Me believing that I am going to "heaven" and "they" are not puts that most dangerous  of all attributes into my heart PRIDE.  It was that pride that kept me from loving so called "sinners" .  But now I LOVE and it is a wonderful feeling that EVERYONE will have an opportunity to know Jesus Christ.  It is not up to me, thank You, Father. 

Charrie :-*

Amen!  Me too!  This very thing has been both a tremendous relief of guilt, as well as a terrific confidence builder.  I can talk with people without feeling guilty for not trying to get them saved.  I can also talk about the gospel without feeling like I have ulterior motives.  People say to me "I don't believe" or "I'll never believe" and I can say, quite sincerely and with a chuckle, "That's ok.  You will."

Steve

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »

You Will ;D; Not Your will ???, very true Steve.

george. ;D

daywalker

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

It's not the fear of hell that works in making a person want to repent but the absolute, pure, all accepting, wonderful, beautiful, sweet and merciful love of God that brings repentance. To be in the presence of God for 1 second is enough to make you search all your life to find Him again and do everything that is good and pleasing to Him. Judy

So amazingly True!

Ironically, all those miserable years that I believed in Hell, I did very little to change myself, my character, things I did. Oh, I tried! But I failed constantly. So many nights I went to sleep terrified that I'd wake up in Hell!  :o But whenever I spoke with my Pastor or other Church people, they just kept saying, you have to try harder to do good. "But how?" They never gave me a straight answer...

I found this Bible TRUTH site in February last year, and despite popular Christian myth, I have seen more change in myself, my character,and the things I do, over the past year, then all those years growing up in Babylon! My desire to follow God has not diminished, but rather it has grown, and continues to every day.

I no longer believe in God, just because I feel obligated.. I want to! I want to follow God. I want to be better. I don't want to sin anymore.
The evil, sadistic Doctrine of Eternal Hell never had even remotely the same effect on me as the Truth that it doesn't exist!

Grace and Truth come through Jesus Christ, and the Truth sets us free!

You all are awesome!  :)

- Daywalker.

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »

Or are you despising the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience, being ignorant that the kindness of God is leading you to repentance?
(Rom 2:4) CLV

What is it that leads us to repentance? Fear of Hell fire? Fear of eternal punishment? Oh, did we not notice that it is God's GOODNESS?? Are we on some kind of chain gang here that we so fear the end of the whip that it causes us to repent and follow our Master?? Did you learn this in church?  I don't know if I did! The Baptists don't teach it do they? ???

My grandson went to a Baptist school for almost 6 years and for the last year he came home asking if he was "saved". He said "Ninny, am I saved? Am I going to Heaven?" I told him, "Look, being saved is a process! You will be saved when Jesus comes back and saves you outta this place! He IS going to save you! It's a promise! You repent when you disobey and come back to the way you know is right, but you don't have to live in fear that if you forget to pray one morning God is going to snatch you up and toss you into Hell!! God doesn't operate that way! That's the way humans do things and God is NOT human!!"

Well, is that putting it too simply for an 11 year old? Who ever knew that God is so GOOD to us that it makes us want to be with Him? :o
Kathy ;D :D

Longhorn

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

Iv'e been to hell more than once, it aint so scarry.

Longhorn

charrie

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

I thought I was in hell when I moved from gentle mild weather Chicago to Dallas, TX is HOTTER than Hell!!!! :P :P 8)

What is it that leads us to repentance? Fear of Hell fire? Fear of eternal punishment? Oh, did we not notice that it is God's GOODNESS?? Are we on some kind of chain gang here that we so fear the end of the whip that it causes us to repent and follow our Master?? Did you learn this in church?  I don't know if I did!

Kathy, that is a very good way of putting that.  It is the Father's goodness that leads us to repentance, however,  Christendom uses it to lead us to fear to give them our money!!! >:( >:(

The evil, sadistic Doctrine of Eternal Hell never had even remotely the same effect on me as the Truth that it doesn't exist!

Daywalker, I feel exactly the same way.  The Truth that it doesn't exist allowed me, strangely enough, to better love.  Who knew??? :)

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 02:14:17 PM »

Greater is He who is in you than is in the world. If God, who NEVER leaves us is in us then He will save us!!! From what? Us!!! Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.