bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whistling in the dark  (Read 5740 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Whistling in the dark
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:00:40 PM »

My detractors are virtually all the same--they are whistling in the dark. Of the tens of thousands of condemning emails that I have received, not ONE has yet "Quoted me" and then given two Scriptures proving my statement wrong.  With all this unscriptural nonsense this man has written below, don't you think he could have tried to at least prove ONE STATEMENT of mine wrong with the Scriptures?  No.  No, they can't do it, and that is why they don't do it.
God be with you all,
Ray

Jesus said he that is not against us is in our part ( Mark 9:40 ). So I'm not against but the blood of many will be on your hands. for James the brother of Jesus said in verse ( James 3:1) be not many masters (which is #1320 in the strongs concordance meaning many teachers) which you are, and will receive greater damnation. and if i don't obey the lord when he told me to warn you your blood will be on my hand (Ezekiel 3:18-19 ). i can't believe the many people that believe your teachings, but peter did warn us of teachings like your the bring in damnable heresies and your swift destruction, unfortunately the destruction on many for listing to you ( 2 Peter 2:1). these poor people that listen to you are tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, and with your craftiness to lie in wait to deceive( ephesians 4:14 ).  because they listen they bring the wrath of God upon themselves ( ephesians 5:6 )  and not the blessing which God said prove me on this that he will open the windows of heaven and bless you that you will not have room enough to receive ( Malachi 3:10 ). you say this changed well GOD NEVER CHANGES ( Hebrews 13:8 ) and you say were not under that law, Jesus is the sacrifice the only thing that change is the sacrificial part (Matthew 5:17 ) most people don't have SPOILS OF WAR OR CATTLE OR FIELD we have pay checks and what you said that Abraham didn't give of his own possession but that is why cains offering wasn't accepted by God cause he pick up the fruit from the ground and not his harvet and able's offering was cause he gave of the BEST of HIS Flocks Genesis ( 4:3-7 )
        Just to let you know the lord told me to come out from amoung them and seperate myself from the mix multitude in the church ( unbelievers, disobiedent, witches, and demon possesed in the church ) ( 2 corinthains 6:17 )( paul told timothy a loving new testament evangelist to withdrawl himself from certain people 1 Timothy 6:5 )and said you have no need any man teach but the holy spirit will teach you all thing. and like paul i'm thankful that i speak in tounges more than others ( 1 corinthians 14:18 ) speaking in the spirit strengthens the holy spirit in me. cause faith comes by hearing and hearing by the ( Rhema ) word of God.  Not that speaking in the spirit is his rhema, rather during that time i spend alone with him praying in the spirit and then just shutting up to hear what he has to say ( after all the only commandment God the father spoke in the new testament was "here is my beloved son hear him" that's it we have to hear him for ourselves, and praying is communicating with God and 80% of communication is listening ( Matthew 17:5 )
        I pray that you repent and turn and let the people you've taught this to know cause you my friend are stealing their blessings and their health, the lord revealed that many people are sick even though the are born again because the don't tithe. just like cain's offering was accepted even though it was an offering God didn't accept it. God Bless

a concerned brother in christ
jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.