bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS...  (Read 13444 times)

Vangie

Re: AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS...
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 10:46:13 AM »

Thanks for reviving this George.  It was just what I needed this morning after waking up from a dream that left a bad taste in my mouth regarding some lying coworkers and managers.  I was crying as I read through it -- it's funny how God works with us.  I didn't "get" the spiritual nuances very well when this thread was started by Rodger back in October.  This morning, they were SCREAMING at me!  ;D :D :D  This is just ONE section from Rodger's post that bopped me on the head:

"Let not your heart faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified
because of them; for the Lord your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you
against your enemies, TO SAVE YOU" (Deut. 20:3-4)

I did wonder why?,  God did not just save the enemies from themselves, or for that matter, why AM i the one being fought for and SAVED! Then a light goes on, the Spiritual enemy cannot be saved, these enemy evil spirits are in fact discarded, these enemy evil spirit are purged, smelted away from WITHIN us. Love thy enemy for the REASONs that the enemy that God wills in our life, will cause us to sustain our Faith to overcome these enemy evil spirits. the person/s who carry these enemy evil spirits within them like a vessel, these same person will be saved. but of the real enemy evil spirits ( those emotions, fallacies, faults, disbeliefs, untruths) into the LoF.
These are Spiritual enemy, not some mythical fleshy evildoers, these weakend emotions, thoughts. fears, worries, anxieties...etc. are what anchors our Spirits to the carnal world of death. These enemies of the SPIRIT, we consistently feed, when we revisit them in our minds and hearts, is what God's Will saves us from. Because for the life of us we can never save ourselves.

I know now what you mean by a "Spiritual Revelation"!  Thank you God for your servants George and Rodger.

Love to you all in Christ and have a great day!
Vangie

Falconn003

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »

George and Vangie And all readers of this thread

Praise and Glory........ALL WAYS be to Our Father who Art in Us as it is in Heaven

be Blessed and Thankful
Rodger
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:21:10 PM by Falconn003 »

aqrinc

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »

Vangie,

Our Father, In The Lord Jesus Christ, Just keeps On Giving; The Word Truly Is Spirit
And Life.Is this not an example of how He GOD, Works All Together for Good, To those
(us) who believe. :o

Now we move on into The Meat of these writings, so we can be better prepared to
when He (GOD) sends someone our way that needs to see or hear this Word. ::)

Love Patience Study and Longsuffereing, In Jesus Christ Our Lord.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »

Hi guys! Wow! I have only skimmed over this thread, but I'm planning to read everything carefully. I see at the time it started was back in October, a bad time in my life. Guess that's why I missed it...God is letting me read it now. I'm with Vangie I'm glad you revived it, George, so now I will read! :D
Kathy ;)

Marlene

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »

Hello George, Yes, I agree this needed to be revived again. I understand it more then I did back in Oct. Facing all the things within us can be hard for sure. But, we must die to our fears and all the carnal things we hold on to. Not, easy but learning. Very Humbling when God shows us all the things we hold on to.
Knowing he is with us and is able to conquer them for us. We are not alone in this. It is his to show them to us and then to take them from us. Without, him we are nothing that is a fact. It never ceases to amaze me how patient he is. I hope to gain patience like that.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »

To All Readers,

All of us did not appreciate the entirety of this thread then; this is why it is back now.

My function was just to be the tool to bring this thread back now. Thanks goes
to the members who were the workers to put it together; thru them to GOD; Who
Directs All that we do. Late night browsing who is online was the route that got me
back to this thread.

Amazing what can be found when we are on a Treasure hunt. These Scriptures keep
coming back whenever there is a brethren hurting. (Come boldly to The Throne Of Grace)

Heb 4: 10-16 (KJV)

10- For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11- Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13- Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
14- Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15- For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16- Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

All Praise And Glory To GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. ;D

Heidi

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 04:55:31 AM »

Vangie, I am with you on "I didn't get it fully way back in October".....now I can only say "Praise be to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ our Saviour"

Love thy enemy for the REASONs that all the enemies that God wills in our life, will cause us to sustain our Faith to overcome these enemy evil spirits......Rodger, it is spiritual jewels like this that no earthly money can buy.  I thank God for my enemies now, so that He can drive out all those unwanted nations in my life!

Deuteronomy 7
1 “When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you................2 and when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them.

Numbers 14
8 “If the LORD is pleased with us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us—a land which flows with milk and honey. 9 “Only do not rebel against the LORD; and do not fear the people of the land, for they will be our prey. Their protection has been removed from them, and the LORD is with us; do not fear them.”  This is amazing spiritual stuff here!!!!!

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [’groaning and travailing in pain together until now’ Ver 22] are not worthy to be compared with the GLORY which shall be revealed in US" (Ver. 18).......awe man, it does not get any better than this  :).....actually we all know that it does  ;D

Matt. 12:28-29 But if I [Jesus] cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. Or else how can one [Jesus] enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods [Col 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he [Jesus] made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.], except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house [cast out devils; wicked powers & prinicipalities; the Canaanite nations in YOU].......HALLELUJAH

Falconn003

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »

Vangie, I am with you on "I didn't get it fully way back in October".....now I can only say "Praise be to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ our Saviour"

Love thy enemy for the REASONs that all the enemies that God wills in our life, will cause us to sustain our Faith to overcome these enemy evil spirits......Rodger, it is spiritual jewels like this that no earthly money can buy.  I thank God for my enemies now, so that He can drive out all those unwanted nations in my life!

Deuteronomy 7
1 “When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you................2 and when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them.

Numbers 14
8 “If the LORD is pleased with us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us—a land which flows with milk and honey. 9 “Only do not rebel against the LORD; and do not fear the people of the land, for they will be our prey. Their protection has been removed from them, and the LORD is with us; do not fear them.”  This is amazing spiritual stuff here!!!!!

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [’groaning and travailing in pain together until now’ Ver 22] are not worthy to be compared with the GLORY which shall be revealed in US" (Ver. 18).......awe man, it does not get any better than this  :).....actually we all know that it does  ;D

Matt. 12:28-29 But if I [Jesus] cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. Or else how can one [Jesus] enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods [Col 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he [Jesus] made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.], except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house [cast out devils; wicked powers & prinicipalities; the Canaanite nations in YOU].......HALLELUJAH

WOW what a wonderful revelation..... when i posted this thread back then they were many visions, i knew the members here would benefit, being that i am no teacher, i served it up raw and now look at what the Spirit of Like minds has made of this wondeful dish.

Glory to God for all the Understanding

Peace
Rodger

aqrinc

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

What An AWESOME GOD we serve. We Love HIM because; HE FIRST LOVES us.
When we stay in Them, The Scriptures Just Keep Giving And Teaching

1Jn 4:19 (CLV)
We are loving God, for He first loves us."

1Jn 4:20
If anyone should be saying that "I am loving God,and should be hating his brother, he is a liar;
for he who is not loving his brother whom he has seen can not be loving God Whom he has not seen."

george ;D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.