bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi guy's I'm a new member here  (Read 8600 times)

Harry

Hi guy's I'm a new member here
« on: February 03, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and it will probably take me a little while to learn my way around here. I'm looking forward to searching for the truth with the rest of you guy's. I just found out about Ray having cancer! I noticed the announcement was from last August. How is he doing? Harry

Harry

I would just like to share a little about where I'm at.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »

Hi Guy's

The first thing I would like to say is I'm thankful to God for leading me to Ray's web site.  I know it was meant to be and it is the beginning of a new chapter for me. I would also like to say that I truely admire Ray's tenacity and the thoroughness of his arguments. I pray that I will become like him in those areas ( I can be very tenacious, I just need to make sure I can back it up thoroughly). As with all of you here my understanding of the truth has been evolving since I first started reading the bible. Ray's teachings are very much inline with where the Lord has been leading me in my own personal search for the truth. I believe that everything that humanity is going through was/is necessary. I believe that Adam and Eve could not have eternal bliss as long as the potential for fear and doubt existed, I believe the very purpose of Satan was to develop anything that could oppose God ( create doubt about who he is and what his intentions for us are)to it's maximum potential so that it could be dealt with on the deepest possible level. I believe the flesh and the world are the mediums created for this purpose. It allows things that have no power to appear as though they do. I also believe that we are very near the end of this process. I guess that is it in a nut shell. I have many other thoughts that I hope to share in the future. All I can say is that the truth is better than anything we dared to hope for. ( Eye hath not seen nor ear heard neither has entered the mind of man the things which God has prepared for those that love him)

Your Brother in Christ
  Harry

Phil3:10

Re: Hi guy's I'm a new member here
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »

Harry,
Welcome aboard and hope all is well with you and yours. Last update on Ray was that he was to sick to do his February Bible Study. However, he is tough and hs many praying for his health. Spend as much time as you can in Bile-Truths and this forum and you will be greatly blessed. Again, welcome and GOD Bless.
Phil3:10

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »

Welcome Harry

I read your post in general topics. I will say hello to you here. Look forward to fellowshipping with you

beloved

Agapelove

Re: I would just like to share a little about where I'm at.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 09:13:21 PM »

Welcome, Harry.  It sounds like you are going to fit right in here, and be blessed like the rest of us. 

smeacham

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 11:06:41 PM »

Hi Harry.  Welcome to the family!

Steve

rockrdude

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 12:52:28 AM »

Hello Harry...

I'm new to the forum as well, but I've been reading Ray's teachings for a few years now. I think you'll like it here. There are some wonderful people here.. so welcome!  :)

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 01:13:51 AM »

Welcome Harry, Glad to have you to fellowship and learn the truths of God with.

In His Love Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »

Hi Harry,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to see from you.

george. :)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 04:11:41 AM »

Hi Harry.  Welcome to the forum.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Daddysgirl

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 05:41:26 AM »

Hi Harry

You are welcome!!!

Matty

cherokee

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 09:01:48 AM »

Hey Harry'

Welcome to the forum.

Suzie

Falconn003

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »

Harry

Welcome to the forum

Rodger

jg

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »

Hi Harry!  Welcome my friend!

Joe

mharrell08

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum Harry.  :)

Marques

OBrenda

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum Harry. You will be Blessed!

:)
Brenda

Harry

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I hope everyone is doing well ( especially Ray). I have many thoughts and ideas that I would like to share. Most of them have been arrived at by the study of the scriptures and deductive reasoning ( Which I believe has been guided by God). I don't always have a lot of scripture to substantiate my positions although I don't believe that any of them are contradictory to the beliefs that Ray holds or the beliefs of this forum. I don't want to offend people by putting my "Ideas" on here.  But at the same time I do believe that they were given to me by God ( Only because he caused me to ask certain questions). I think we all have our part to play in God's plan and I don't believe that one part is more important than another. We all have our burdens to bear and no one can judge one persons burden over someone Else's. I am convinced that everyones life will play a key role in the healing and expansion of humanity. I look forward to sharing ideas and discovering the depths of God's love for us and catching glimpses of what he has instore for us.

Harry

P.S.  If any of my thoughts offend anyone please let me know.

Kat

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »

Hi Harry,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
We are all here to study what Ray has reveal through the Scriptures and to fellowship.  As long as you want to discuss your ideas as they agree with what Ray is teaching that is just fine. However to introduce a subject that has not been covered on the BT site can bring a disruption to the forum, as people give there differing ideas on the subject.  When people start discussing a subject that has not been clearly defined in the Scripture and wanting to express there differing ideas this can lead to debating, which is not what we desire to promote here.  But there is so much that Ray has already covered, that there is already so much to share.

Here are links to the material we have here you may find useful in your studies.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »

Hi Harry,

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

charrie

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

Welcome, Harry, to BT

Charrie :-*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.