bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Japanese speaking new member  (Read 10530 times)

OBrenda

Re: Japanese speaking new member
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum.
Interested to hear more from you!
 :)
Brenda

You will find We care more about Bible Truths here than spelling or grammar!  ;D

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »

歓迎 !

Not sure if that was correct, but anyway: Welcome!

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

iris

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

Heidi

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:36 AM »

Welcome Mike!  You've just become part of a wonderful family.....we all get to participate and search God's riches in His Word and the added bonus is that we are all like-minded (the mods soon set us right if someone is out of line) he-he-he  ;D.  I am sure that you will be blessed here and remember....we need to endure to the end.  ;)

Heidi
PS  Spell Check does wonders for me as my first language is Africaans speaking  ???

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 12:36:41 AM »

Jeetkunejimi,
You said, jump into your bible for comformation. I smiled at the word you wrote wrong then I thought, wait not only does the Bible give us confirmation  as you meant, BUT also it tells us not to be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds! I'm not making fun of your spelling I know your spell checker didn't catch that, but it made me think!  ;D ;D
(I don't really care how you spell it it was the right thought! ;) I'll be embarrassed if you take offense at that!  :-[
Hugs,
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »

Oh, how do you guys get your computer to speak Japanese?? Cool! :D
Kathy ;)

mhykx

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »

I think JeetKuneDo er JeetKunejimi fed his message in Google translator coz the Japanese translation is funny, hehehe.

My computer can input Japanese in a swift combination of Alt key and ~. You can do it too...I forgot how to do it though, hahaha.  I think you just have to add 'Japanese' in the laguage and regional option in the Control Panel.

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 12:29:12 AM »

very cool!  ;) I love it!
Kathy :)

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 05:25:47 AM »

Hi Ninny,
            to get my computer to translate and speak just about any language, I use a server called REVERSO. All you do is enter your sentences in English and click on the language you want it translating into and then just click on it. I can speak Spanish as a second language because my wife's Gibraltarian but I couldn't translate anything else although I'm learning to translate some Greek for biblical study purposes. As for my spellings being off sometimes, I do opologise to you all but I'm quite dyslexic so is my eldest son Kai and my wife Helen so I hope at times if I post something or when I reply you can forgive my errors. I try not to use the spell checker because that makes me lazy.

God bless.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Ninny

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

cool I'm a little dyslexic myself! (especially when I do my checkbook!) :o that is scary!!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »

Ninny,

I was thinking of hiring an accountant; guess who it won't be.
No names but a dyslexic accountant :o will bring an IRS visit.

george. ??? ;D

mhykx

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »

cool I'm a little dyslexic myself! (especially when I do my checkbook!) :o that is scary!!
Kathy ;)

Dyslexic?
I deliberately used my Japanese dictionary to find its meaning and look what I found

失読症患者

失 - loss
読 - read
症 - sick
患者 - a patient

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »

Oh my gosh! It's the blind leading the blind!! Ahahaha!! That is pretty funny! Yeah George, ya can't hire me for sure!  ;D Is it my fault that I screwed my checkbook all up once or twice by ADDING $200.00 when I should have DEDUCTED it?? OR the times I change my deposit from 250.00 to 520.00 Huh? is that MY fault?? I blame my husband! He shouldn't let me do the checkbook! :D That's why I have to use Quicken to do it. Cause when I download my files from the bank into my check register it automatically lets me see that... OOPS! Somethin', is definitely stinkin' up my checkbook!!! AND It isn't so bad when I type the numbers in instead of writing them down! does this all sound like excuses from a loser?? ;D Hahaha! ;)
Oh, guys thanks for letting me laugh today! I needed it! ;)
Kathy :D

britt

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 12:39:38 AM »

Hi, It's me again. I just wanted to see if my picture would show up. Thanks for being a ghenny pig. ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.