bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's latest e-mail  (Read 5551 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray's latest e-mail
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »

My question is, what are we supposed to be doing? In real everyday milk and loaf of bread terms, what am I supposed to be doing on a day to day basis?

Lawrence, 24 male, South Africa

Dear Lawrence:  It takes maturity to love other people, but since you are but 24 you have time.  We are to love God and obey Him, and love our neighbors as ourselves. And then, we are to overcome the world and all t he lust therein.  Every trial and evil that comes our way, we are to overcome, and that will take most of your lifetime.

God be with you,

Ray
This e-mail really reminded me why I love Ray's teachings so much. He has such wisdom! I wouldn't really know how to answer Lawrence's question. If I tried to, I'm sure I would go on and on for paragraphs, and probably go off the topic eventually.  ::) Ray sums it up in just four sentences. Not only that, but it is an enormously helpful answer (and timely for me, because I'm also a 24-year old male who asks the same questions). It's like that foundational truths study Ray did a year ago: so simple, yet so profound! God bless you RAY.  :)

Beloved

Re: Ray's latest e-mail
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 12:36:16 PM »

Extol

You hit the nail on the head. people need to read and often times re-read
                ALL of Rays papers to learn these things.

He has done a lot of the work for you, and this enable you yourself to more carefully read and study the sciptures to see these things for yourself.

beloved

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »

Hi Extol,

I feel the same as you.  Ray has been blessed with the ability to explain these profound spiritual truths in a simplistic manner.  We are equally blessed to be able to understand these spiritual truths. :)

René

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

I also wouldn't have been able to simplify an answer to that question.
 :)
Brenda
(Would have put them to sleep) ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz................
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:39:26 PM by OBrenda »

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 01:42:53 AM »

Ray always comments people when asked what his credentials are, that he is just but an humble rooffer......but I tell you what!....God has blessed him with a lot of wisdom, knowledge and insight.  We are all blessed by him, and all being of one body, being made into son's and daughters of God, with Jesus Christ as our Big Brother.  HALLELUJAH!!!! 

Heidi

gmik

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »

and notice how he doesn't condemn..... hey you are young you have time..... I had never heard any pastor say that.  I always felt like I didn't have time- I had to be perfect NOW, so then guilt comes in....

I pray Ray is comfortable and able to get around and healing every day!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.