bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan and omni present  (Read 11104 times)

Phil3:10

Re: Satan and omni present
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »

Roy,
Your testimony has touched me greatly and your conversion is evidence of our GOD'S greatness. Your acknowledgement of Kat's words of wisdom to continue to study and discuss Ray's teaching shows me your growth in our LORD is continuing. We all can help each other grow in HIS nurture and admonition. We can never know it all and HE only reveals what we are able to handle. The more we study and seek HIM the closer we can come to HIM who is ALL IN ALL.
Praise HIS HOLY NAME.
Phil3:10

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

Hi Roy,

Your's is a Testimony of just how GOD Will, use whom, HE Will and where HE Saves, us from.
None of us are worthy of ourselves; HE Makes us worthy In Jesus Christ our Lord And Saviour.

Welcome to the forum properly this time. You will find that this is every bit as hard if not more
so, to do right when by nature that inner man (beast) wants to do anything but right. When in
doubt do not revert, Pray to GOD and follow HIS Word daily.

Eph 6:12-17 (CLV)

12 for it is not ours to wrestle with blood and flesh, but with the sovereignties, with the authorities, with the world-mights of this darkness, with the spiritual forces of wickedness among the celestials."
13 Therefore take up the panoply of God that you may be enabled to withstand in the wicked day, and having effected all, to stand."
14 Stand, then, girded about your loins with truth, with the cuirass of righteousness put on."
15 and your feet sandaled with the readiness of the evangel of peace;
16 with all taking up the large shield of faith, by which you will be able to extinguish all the fiery arrows of the wicked one."
17 And receive the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is a declaration of God."

george. :)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »

phil. 3:10 said "He only reveals what we are able to handle". i have never thought about it like that, but it smacked me up against the head this time. i just saw that is the reason we are all on different levels of our spiritual understanding  ::). i pray that my Father will cause me to be able to handle more and more and more and more of His Truths from His scriptures. our God is truly an awesome God, and He what He is teaching us through His spirit and through what ray has written is truly a privilege. thank you dear Father!

claudia

Linny

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »

Wow Roy! It always amazes to see the incredible people God calls and to hear the stories of how one was called. We are certainly "a peculiar people" here.
So many backgrounds and different places. Thanks for sharing yours. There is nothing like God's healing. What a blessing you will be to others who have lived through the hell you have lived through.
I also like to read the different questions and hear the different answers. There is so much information here and looking at it from different angles or reviewing it is a blessing to me.

Welcome!
Blessings, Lin

Marlene

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

Roy, What, a blessing your story has been to me. I have always been one who gets so much understanding by my one on one time with the Lord. Obviously, that is why I am in here today. I started questioning my believes in organized church.  One, night I began to Hate the thought of Hell!
It seemed to me that he was a pretty cruel God. All, the different doctrines of organized church was confusion to me. Thats, when I realized there was something wrong. God is not the author of Confusion. I begged God for his truths and I typed in Hell and Ray Smith came up. I could not stop reading for several days. I still love to read them over and over.

I think we should always think about not all are at the same pace. Also, we do not know what physical hindrances one has. Maybe, God gives a person like that to teach patience . He could be teaching any number of things to us. I for one had a fever of 109 and 107 for few days. I had sepsis a blood stream infection. Never lost conscious . I have other health issues and the Lord saw fit that I would be awake and alert and see who is in control of my situation. I also, suffered a huge stroke on right side of my brain. No paralysis just some memory problems. So, I do not always retain things so well. But, I sure do like to study and learn. I also, thinking working my brain like this is helping some. I thought, Samson had a really nice point of view.

But, I am so Happy to hear your story. It is sad, but oh so beautiful to see what God can do with us weak vessels. I want to Welcome you and look forward to more post from you.

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 04:33:47 AM »

Hi Roy, NO judgement on my part, I just learned judgement and chastening  are the same, not burning in hell forever, which I never really believed anyway. Happy you are happy here. Judy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.