bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sisthren (definition)  (Read 6019 times)

aqrinc

Sisthren (definition)
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

This was inspired by Vangie's post,

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,9301.msg78366.html#msg78366
any additions or alterations are the sole responsibility of the person making such alterations or
additions. This is freeware and not guaranteed to work in all instances. Use any and all survival
techniques learned over the ages from prior mistakes or other acquired experience.
:-\

Excerpt from george's aionios Dictionary:

Sisthren - properly, sisters in the faith, loved ones, female, can be: dear one, tender heart, kind, gentle,
genitive: of hu man, mother, must have, highly prized, nurturer, smart, usually calm, see treasure.
also can be: fixer, healer, partner, producer, intelligent, smart, quick, forgiving, never forgets. :o

tendencies: shopper, sales attendee, hoarder, buy clothes, shoes, food, jewellery, mood swings, headache.
how to please: see tendencies, always agree with, buy jewellery, give gifts, say i love you, offer aspirin. ???

cautions: do not forget birthday, anniversary, ring size, favourite flowers, yes dearest, do not say nag,
sometimes cranky, explosive, mercurial, tempermental, say you are right, put the seat down.

notes: last resort when not performing, Just Beg. :-*

george. ;D

Ninny

Re: Sisthren (definition)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »

Ha! George! I might add another item to the cautions don't try to fix every problem! If she has a problem don't say, "well you should just..." NO! Just say this instead, "I'm sorry, you're having that problem..." OR simply, "I'm sorry..." OR just shut up and don't say anything! Just "let 'er cry"  ;D I have been married to a "fix it man" for 37 years I know what I'm talking about!! ;)
Kathy :-*

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:31:24 PM »

;D :D ;D :D ;D  Great stuff!

cherokee

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 10:09:34 PM »

Good ones George.

You need to add, "Have some chocolate" under how to please.  ;D

Well, it works on me. ;)

Suzie

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

All Contributers,

As soon as i have enough input, there will be an updated definition released.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 12:52:46 AM »

You're so funny, George! And real teachable, too! ;D Your wife has taught you well! Hee hee! ::)
Kathy :-* ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »

Oh yes,

I do dishes, hang clothes, serve breakfast in bed (sometimes); say i Love You, because
She likes it and i do Love Her. Those basic survival techniques were taught by my Mom.
Yes i can cook a mean dish when needed.

george ;D 8) :-* :P ::)

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 01:34:33 AM »

Hee, hee, hee!! ;D Good Boy! ;) She's a lucky woman!! She deserves pampering, her job is stressful and that is a nice thing to get breakfast in bed! :D One day I asked my husband, "Dear, when are you going to bring me breakfast in bed?"  He said, "When you get up and make it then I'll bring it to you in bed." How RUDE, how CRASS, how utterly MEAN! uuuugggghhh!!!   >:( :P :'(
Ahhh, don't feel sorry for me, it's my own fault for puttin' up with him all these years! ;D ;)  When I complain about not getting breakfast in bed, flowers for my birthday, candy on valentines day,etc, etc.
He always says, (oh and this is something that a husband should NEVER say to his wife) "Well, ya got ME what more do ya want?"   :o To this I always say, "The Bible says, 'Ye ought not to think more of yourself than ye ought!"  :D :D :D I'm glad I know my Bible!!  ;D
 ;D ;D ;D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 01:41:09 AM »

oops, when is valentines day, ??? i never remember those things since i don't shop. :o

george. :-[

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 01:46:43 AM »

Next Saturday, George!! You'd better not forget! She needs her big heart box of chocolate!! Oh, and a really nice card! Dude, I got your back here! ;)
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 02:17:14 AM »

Thanks Kathy,

I will tie a string on my finger. ;D Hope she doesn't ask about the string though :-\

george. :-*

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.