bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New message from Ray about his health  (Read 11480 times)

Marky Mark

Re: New message from Ray about his health
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »

Philippians 1:21 - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Is this Ray's attitude yet?   

28 minute attitude ???

Philippians1:

22 But if to live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my work, and what I shall choose I know not.

23 But I am in a strait between two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ; for this is far better:

24 yet to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »

Marky Mark,  ;D

Amen.
;D

george ;D.

Philippians 1:21 - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Is this Ray's attitude yet?   

28 minute attitude ???

Philippians1:

22 But if to live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my work, and what I shall choose I know not.

23 But I am in a strait between two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ; for this is far better:

24 yet to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

Lorine

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »

Dear Ray,
I have read many of your articles and am thrilled at what I have learned.  The
reconciliation of mankind is overwhelming to me.  It shows me the mercy of God like I have never known it, and the love of a true Father that I never imagined. Many of the scriptures that you are teaching I have read in the past but something just didn't seem right until now. I have learned much, and will continue to read. I am very sorry about the sickness that is attacking you.
The scriptures say "Whatever we ask in the name of Jesus, believing". What a wonderful promise.

All the best to you and yours,
Lorine

Matt

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 01:06:22 AM »

After all Ray is going through, he tells US to stay strong and keep the faith!
What a man he must be!

Heidi

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 04:16:44 AM »

Ray, you have touched the lives of so many people around the world by God's grace....what a blessing that must be to you.  Know that we all here at BT hold you dear and in our prayers.  We are waiting in anticipation for God and hoping for a miracle.  God's will, will be done.  This is a test for all of us.....to stay strong in the faith, and should He in His infinite wisdom decide it is time for you to sleep, He will not leave His flock unattended.  My prayer is a selfish one and that is for God to allow you to bless us for years to come!  I love you my brother in the Lord.....my heart is heavy.

Heidi 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.