bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New message from Ray about his health  (Read 11463 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
New message from Ray about his health
« on: February 08, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »

Dear Forum and Elect of God:

Thank you all who have been concerned and praying for my health and well-being.  And especially I thank those who have continued to contribute to the financial support of my extensive (and expensive) nutritional protocol.  I put off communicating with you sooner hoping that I could give you better news concerning my condition. I have been in considerable pain the past two months due to the matastisizing of the cancer in my bones. I have anywhere from a few to ten or twelve areas of my body that give me pain (neck, shoulders, arms, back, spine, hips, leg bones, jaw, etc.).  When one area subsides a little, another area becomes painful.  As most of you know my PSA went to 107 last summer (o.o is good, 4 raises concerns for most doctors).

My PSA is now an incredible 740! A primary goal was to get my body from acid to alkaline, as cancer does not survive well in an alkaline environment. Despite numerous tactics to boost the alkalinity of my body, it has not happened, although it is slightly higher than it was.  The cancer also causes its own acid condition, and mine is now spread throughout the whole body.

One medical doctor who is both a good friend and a patient of my naturopath, Dr. Jimmy Steger, commented that most men would alread by dead with a PSA of 740, and that Dr. Steger's strick nutritional protocol is the reason I am still alive. Another doctor told me the same.  I told several people this week, that God doesn't need a good nutritional plan to heal someone of any disease.  What I am doing is a good and needful thing to do, but as you can plainly see, it does not guarantee healing.

Sometimes God takes us all the way into the valley of death before He rescues us:  2Co 1:9 "But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead."  As Paul saw things, there was no escape--they were going to die!   But after all hope in self was gone, God then rescued Paul.

So don't lose faith!  We are to live by faith and not by sight.  I have many things I yet wish to teach and write about, but that is all in God's hands now.  Stay strong, and keep the faith.

God be with you all,

Ray

EKnight

Re: New message from Ray about his health
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:49:10 AM »

Ray,

Clearly God has given you the strength to endure and I will pray earnestly for your recovery as I am convinced that BT has a great need for your spiritually led guidance.

Psalms 55: 22

Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Eileen

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

Ray,

Clearly God has given you the strength to endure and I will pray earnestly for your recovery as I am convinced that BT has a great need for your spiritually led guidance.

Psalms 55: 22

Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Eileen

Amen Eileen...2nd that.

Marques

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 12:57:24 PM »

Thank you Ray for taking the time to let us know how things are for you. We pray for you and Trust in an awesome God for His perfect Will in your life. We pray for Manuela, your rock and soulmate during this trial.
Love,
gena

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

Thank Ray,

Prayer for your Healing and Continued Grace And Faith Of GOD, In Jesus Christ; are sent daily from here.

george.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »

Dear Ray praying for you and your family, praying you will be here to guide us for as long as God will possibly allow.

Roy Coates

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »

I am both saddened and encouraged by Ray's message. My prayers to Ray and his wife and all of his friends to find comfort, courage and healing. My world has been changed forever because of the gift of God that Ray has shared with us all. Gods will be done, Peace and Grace to all. Be faithfull as He is faithful. Amen

Phil3:10

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 01:37:06 PM »

Ray,
I continue to pray daily for you and for GOD'S will for you. Your courage and determination is a beacon of light for all. Hang tough and prayerfully our GOD will bring the healing and restoration of health you and so many others are praying for. Thank you so very much for the wonderful teachings and example you are to me and so many others.
In HIM,
Phil:3:10

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:51:01 PM »

dearest ray,
i love you with all the love of Jesus Christ, and pray for you continually and most earnestly. although there is already so much that you have written for our learning of the Truths from the Scriptures, i believe in my spirit there is yet more that our Father has to teach us, using you as the vessel to bring forth the hidden things from His Word. i continue to also pray for your manuela. through your love of the Scriptures and your determination to oppose those who contradict, i have found rest in knowing that ALL is of God. i pray that God will show you His favor, and like paul, bring you through this valley of the shadow of death.

your sister,
claudia
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 07:11:59 PM by cjwood »

Linny

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »

Dear Ray,
Your hope and strength during this most difficult trial is a blessing to all of us. May Jehovah Rapha our healer remove this disease from your body.
I too am believing for the rescue of His beloved servant.
Tobin and Linda

Marlene

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Dear Ray and Family,  I have only been a member since Sept. 2008. I have learned more in my short time here, then all my years of organized church. I was in desperate need the night God led me to your website. I would love to have you to learn more things about Christ. But, I have to tell you it amazes me to see how many new members Christ is leading to your website weekly. I will pray for his will. When, I see more new members I see that this would only happen cause these are true Bible Truths. This grows my faith. We have all been richly blessed by knowing you. My life will never be the same.

In His Love,
Marlene

mhykx

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

I don't know you personally, Mr. Ray.
But your site has been changing me drastically to a much better me, spiritually.
With hope against all odds, I do sincerely pray for your miraculous recovery.
May the Lord our God deal with your condition according to His will.

Amrhrasach

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »

I have many things I yet wish to teach and write about, but that is all in God's hands now.  Stay strong, and keep the faith.

God be with you all,

Ray

And you have many, Ray, that yet wish to hear you teach and write.

Eph 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Mat 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Lam 3:21  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
Lam 3:22  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Lam 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lam 3:24  The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Lam 3:25  The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

“There is no wasted motion in God's creation, purpose and plan. Everything has an appointed time, ..”

“If you always pray, "not as I will, but as THOU will," all of your prayers will be answered too. Whether you always get what you desire or you don’t get what you desire, if your greatest desire of all desires is for "THY WILL be done," then you can rest assured that from this day forward, all of your prayers will be answered always.”

“I’m, personally, okay with that. Many of my readers may not be okay with that arrangement of things, but nevertheless, that is the way things are and that is the way things will always be—"THY will be done.""

We are Ray.  Thank you.

Psa 25:6  Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Mat 21:22  And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

And so believing we ask, Lord, remember Ray and also remember his loving family, of whom there are many.

Mercy and grace.

Gary

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »

Dear Ray,

Words can't describe the peace I now have because of this truth that has been revealed to me. Ray I thank God for you all the time and I hope He blesses me to meet you soon. However, we all know that God has a perfect plan that He will fulfill. Ray, continue to be encouraged as I know you will because you have illuminated to me the true meaning of Rom. 8:28: And we know God works ALL things together for the good of them who are the called according to His purpose.

Sincerely,

Charles

geokuhns

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 12:03:55 AM »

Thank you Great God for Ray Smith. Please heal this servant You have raised up and speak through so we can continue to grow in the pearls of knowledge Ray has diligently placed on our spiritual table. He is our spiritual brother and we don't want to lose him. Your will be done. So be it.

deftarchangel

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »

Ray,

Though I've never met you, I recognize that you have been a very blessed and hardworking vessel by which the Lord has used to deliver His truths to the visitors of bible-truths.com.  If indeed it is the Lord's will for you to reveal more of His truths to the current and future truth-seekers out there (which I hope it is), then I have no doubt that He will see you through these painful obstacles and restore you to once again deliver the message that the Lord would have you deliver in His Name.

I pray that the Lord's Spirit may be evermore present with you now, and with those you love, to ease your pain, and provide comfort and solace, and that in your moment of weakness, His strength may bring you through.  May His glorious will be done.

Kind regards,

Rob   

CEO

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »

Dear Ray

I pray that He gives you physical health to go along with your spiritual health which benefits our health and  forgive us if we have become too dependent on you Ray.

Askseeknock

Charles

judith collier

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 04:07:07 AM »

Hi Ray, your life work here is amazing. I see how many have been helped by your diligent study. Of course I pray you will heal and that all is well with you. Judy

indianabob

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »

Hello Ray,

Indiana Bob writing.  I have recently had a hospital stay to replace my knee with an artificial one.
Along with that, I have some arthritis in other joints and some pain as a result, but I can normally sleep all night and am able to get around.  I can't imagine how it must be for you to have this hidden pain in every joint over and over.  You have been an example to me of courage under adversity and patience with the Lord's assignment and I know that you are aware of the benefit that your letters and explanations provide for those of us who suffer just a little.  Please know that we all are supporting you in our thoughts and prayers until this condition is resolved according to God's will.  Thank you for being a good soldier in our Lord's spiritual army.

Regards, Bob

bwest

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »

Philippians 1:21 - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Is this Ray's attitude yet?   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.