bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for our aussie brothers & sisters  (Read 3851 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
prayer for our aussie brothers & sisters
« on: February 08, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »

i just wanted to tell our forum/BT brothers and sisters living in australia that i am praying that God in His mercy is keeping all of you safe from the fires that are raging in parts of your country. i first read the news of the fires yesterday (saturday) and immediately thought of you. today, again the news is grim regarding those who have lost their lives in the fires. knowing that all is of God makes life's tribulations easier, however, i cannot imagine the horror of watching one's home burn to the ground, and possibly loose family and friends in their cars as they became trapped when trying to flee the fires. i pray that God in His Wisdom and lovingkindness will see all of you through this time of hardship. my prayers are with you all.

love in Christ,
claudia

deftarchangel

Re: prayer for our aussie brothers & sisters
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »

i pray that God in His Wisdom and lovingkindness will see all of you through this time of hardship. my prayers are with you all.

love in Christ,
claudia

Amen, Claudia.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:48:22 PM »

I say amen to that as well! I heard about that on the news, too and have been thinking about and praying for everyone down there. All you guys who can please check in with us and let us know you're ok. we love you all!
Kathy :-*

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 03:19:23 AM »

I am also praying for the families who had loved ones died in the fires, 108 so far....."God keep them in Your perfect peace"

Heidi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.