bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satans punishment  (Read 5597 times)

Roy Martin

Satans punishment
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »

Hello everyone,
I might be premature in asking this question that I have been curious about for a long time.It may not seem important but I have just lately seen how opening one door can lead to another that's much more important.
  Since Satan was created evil and he will go into the LOF which is the same fire,( Gods consuming fire) that will purify every one, then is it possible that Satan can become good as the rest of us.We are all spirit, and why would God punish Satan for doing what he was created to do? He is doing Gods will and works not of his own free will.
This question is not to challenge anything Ive read here at bible truth. I know that everything I have found here is true.Of that I have no doubt and am for you 100%.
It may be that this question has been asked before as it probably has, and if so then deserves no answer.
I will eventually find it as I continue to read.
Peace
Roy Martin

mharrell08

Re: Satans punishment
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

Hello everyone,
I might be premature in asking this question that I have been curious about for a long time.It may not seem important but I have just lately seen how opening one door can lead to another that's much more important.
  Since Satan was created evil and he will go into the LOF which is the same fire,( Gods consuming fire) that will purify every one, then is it possible that Satan can become good as the rest of us.We are all spirit, and why would God punish Satan for doing what he was created to do? He is doing Gods will and works not of his own free will.
This question is not to challenge anything Ive read here at bible truth. I know that everything I have found here is true.Of that I have no doubt and am for you 100%.
It may be that this question has been asked before as it probably has, and if so then deserves no answer.
I will eventually find it as I continue to read.
Peace
Roy Martin

Roy,

• What scriptures are you referring to?
  • Have you read through the Lake of Fire series in it's entirety in regards to what happens to those cast in the Lake of Fire?
  • What does it mean to be 'punished' according to the scriptures?

Seeking the answers to these questions in the scriptures and Ray's teachings will help you understand the broader scope in regards to Satan and the rest of humanity who are cast in the Lake of Fire.

Marques

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »

Roy,

Hear you go,an e-mail to Ray. Should help in your studies.

Satan saved?
« on: August 11, 2006, 08:52:28 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Brother Ray,

I read one of your email response dealing with God's supremacy.On this mail you stated that God created satan, uses satan, and that Satan too, will be saved after he has done all his dirty work. God will make him repent. Is there any Scriptural basis for this view?

I must confess that I find most of your articles very interesting and your teaching thought provoking.

Thank you so much for your effort in pumping out the truth.

God bless.

Remi
London. UK

Dear Remi:
First we must understand that Satan and his ministers reside in the heavens (Eph. 12:11, "the devil....against spiritual wickedness in high [Gk; epouranios--'celestials/heaven'] and the earth (Rev. 12:9 is not a one time occurance).

[1] "That in the dispensation of the fulnesss of times he might gather together in one ALL in the Christ, both that in the heavens and that in the earth"  (Eph. 1:10, Concordant Literal New Testament).

[2] "For by Him were ALL things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible [Satan and demons] whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers [including 'principalities and powers' of Eph. 6:12] : all things were created by Him, and for Him...And, having made peace through the blood of the His cross, by Him to RECONCILE ALL unto Himself; by Him, I say whethe4r they be those in earth or those in heaven" (Col. 1:16 & 20).

[3] "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in HEAVEN, and those in EARTH, and those UNDER THE EARTH.  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ IS LORD [I Cor. 12:3b], to the glory of God the Father" (Col. 2:9-11).

[4]  "...Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the SIN OF THE WORLD" (John 1:29b).

[5] "For He [Jesus] must reign till He has put ALL ENEMIES [Satan is an enemy [Matt. 13:39] under His feet...that God may be ALL in All [that includes ALL God's creatures]" (I Cor. 15:25 & 28).

Etc., etc., etc.

God be with you,
Ray

Peace...   Mark

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

Thank you Mark,
You answered my question.I see it now as I read it and have read this many times.
Man I love this forum or that is to say,this body of chosen people.
I need not search any further for that question.

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Thank you Mark,
You answered my question.I see it now as I read it and have read this many times.
Man I love this forum or that is to say,this body of chosen people.
I need not search any further for that question.
Thank you Mark,
You answered my question.

Roy, your very welcome.

But as far as me answering your question,credit needs to go to the Word,Jesus the Christ. :)

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

And thank you too Marques,
I somewhat misstated my question but none the less, I got the answer.
Yes Ive read the LOF series but I guess that Ive burnt a few brain cells in my past.
Its a beautiful day
Roy Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.