bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a musicians poem  (Read 3236 times)

Roy Martin

a musicians poem
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »

I wrote this little poem 5 years ago when I got out of prison.Maybe someone will enjoy it or relate to it.

Blood,sweat and tears in all the years gone by.Battles fought.Spirit unknown, Fear misconceived shattering dreams and schemes not yet known, and we cry and wonder why, but continue to seek for a path that leads us from this life we live and the pain within, but we need not search for what we seek but choose instead the road less traveled that holds all the mysteries unraveled.

Some people will know what this means that's been there.
God bless
Roy Martin
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:21:08 AM by Roy Martin »

Marlene

Re: a musicians poem
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:02:36 PM »

Roy, That, poem has a lot of meaning. I have never been in a physical prison. But, I have been in a prison of my mind for sure. I believe our journey in life and all we endure and learn is a gift from God. When, we look back on our life and see where we failed and where we grow from our failures our Father keeps leading us to where we finally know we are home. Instead of hating our trials and failures we need to look at it all as our Father correcting us and making us into his Image.  That, is the road less traveled that leads us to the mysteries of our life.

So, glad that the Lord brought you to Bible Truths.  It truly is like being let out of prison into the glorious light of Christ.

In His Love,
Marlene

EKnight

Re: a musicians poem
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »

Hi Roy,

I think your poem speaks volumes about the journey we are all experiencing in this life.  It's a tough road but with perseverance we can overcome and find our way home.

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.