bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be Watchful!  (Read 4309 times)

orion77

Be Watchful!
« on: June 02, 2006, 12:30:07 AM »

(Jer 8:8)  How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of Jehovah is with us? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes hath wrought falsely.

(Eze 13:7)  Have ye not seen a false vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, in that ye say, Jehovah saith; albeit I have not spoken?

(Eze 13:9)  And my hand shall be against the prophets that see false visions, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the council of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord Jehovah.

(Eze 13:23)  Therefore ye shall no more see false visions, nor divine divinations: and I will deliver my people out of your hand; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.

(Eze 22:28)  And her prophets have daubed for them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah, when Jehovah hath not spoken.

(Mal 3:5)  And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against the false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the sojourner from his right, and fear not me, saith Jehovah of hosts.

(1Co 15:15)  Yea, we are found false witnesses of God; because we witnessed of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead are not raised.

(Gal 2:4)  and that because of the false brethren privily brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

(2Pe 2:1)  But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

(Rev 2:2)  I know thy works, and thy toil and patience, and that thou canst not bear evil men, and didst try them that call themselves apostles, and they are not, and didst find them false;

(Rev 19:20)  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and them that worshipped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone:

Here are a few scriptures that need to be read, to keep us from being deceived.  We can see from personal experience and from the bible that there are many who are deceived, who go about deceiving.  

Once the beast (self) and the false prophet (carnally minded religion) are burnt out of us, by the Spirit of God, then we SEE, and oh my what a sight!  God is so good, but we must remain watchful and be on guard.

God bless,

Gary

longhorn

Be Watchful!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 03:07:00 AM »

Thanks Orion77, That made for a nice spiritual midnight snack.  Jer 8 through Rev 2 were the homemade buttermilk biscutt, and Rev 19:20 was the bacon grease gravy.  Excellent.

Love in Christ
Longhorn

orion77

Be Watchful!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 11:03:30 AM »

Longhorn,

Biscuits and gravy are mmgood, but they will put on the weight fast late at night.   :lol:

God bless,

Gary

gmik

Be watchful
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »

speaking of biscuits and gravy....Where has Jennie been?? I miss her homey, down to earth posts!

gmik

Be watchful
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 11:57:22 AM »

Thanks Bobby.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.