bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will the Sons of God be the LoF?????  (Read 4613 times)

Harry

Will the Sons of God be the LoF?????
« on: February 10, 2009, 02:11:09 PM »

I think there is evidence to suggest that the Sons of God will be the LoF. Here's why I say that. I would like to use Ps 2:6-12 these texts seem to describe Christ receiving His earthly reign and the judgment of the inhabitants of the earth that results from it. Verse 9 " Thou shalt break them with a Rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potters vessel. Verse 10 "Be wise therefore, O ye KINGS:( We will reign with him as kings) be instructed ye JUDGES ( We will judge the earth)of the earth. Verse 11  " Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling" ( Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling) I interpret it to mean tremble that you be not lifted up with pride? 

Now we know there are verses that liken the (Elect?) to ministers Isa 61:6 and some that liken the ministers to flames of fire Ps 104:4 and Heb1:7.  We know that the Elect will be a relatively small number and those that will be judged will be a large number ( strait gate, broad way).  As we have read in Rays writings the masses of unsaved people are likened to the raging sea's. So could the relatively small number of Judges/Ministers of flaming fire be likened to a lake? This would explain why the sea of glass would be mingled with fire. Sons of God mingled and dispersed among the now calm and converted masses. What do you guy's think?  As a side note I would like to say that the statue in Daniels vision that had feet partly of Iron and partly of clay would be suggestive of this period where the Lords judges will rule over the unconverted ( clay vessels)  with rods of iron?

Harry

mharrell08

Re: Will the Sons of God be the LoF?????
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »

Excerpt from LOF series #12 (http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html):

GOD’S MINISTERS ARE FLAMES OF FIRE

I showed you earlier that Jesus Christ is not only IN the lake of fire, He IS THE LAKE OF FIRE. He is the Divinity in this spiritual fire.

Ponder this:

Like Christ, we too are raised with a "SPIRITUAL body" (I Cor. 15:44).

We are in fact called, "the BODY of Christ" (Eph. 1:23).

We will literally "be LIKE Him [Christ]" (I John 3:2).

God will make us into "ministers [of] FLAMING FIRE" (Psalm 104:4).

We too then will be like our God, "a CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).

God promises us that, "…the saints shall JUDGE THE WORLD…" and "we shall JUDGE ANGELS" (I Cor. 6:2-3)!

God tells us WHERE this judgment will take place:

"…they were judged every man according to their works," and "whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE" (Rev. 20:13 & 15).

Therefore, we, the Saints, the Body of Christ, the consuming fire ministers of God, the saviours of Mt. Zion, the manifested Sons and Daughters of God, along with our Head, Jesus Christ, also ARE THE LAKE OF FIRE!

THERE IS NO LITERAL LAKE, AND THERE IS NO LITERAL FIRE. Jesus Christ and His Body of Saints ARE THE LAKE OF JUDGING, PURIFYING, CONSUMING SPIRITUAL FIRE!!!

The lake of fire is a metaphor written in symbols that stand for what is being symbolized, not the symbols themselves. The lake of fire is composed of Jesus Christ the Judge of the world, Christ’s divine spiritual fire and brimstone, and the Sons of God who are the body of Christ who are also FLAMES OF FIRE (Heb. 1:7).

And the whole world will be judged BY US! After death, all the dead will be resurrected, they will all be judged, they will have to pass through the purifying lake of fire, they will have to PASS THROUGH US! WE will be their judge along with our Lord.

"Know ye not that the SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD?"

And so, the GREAT SEA OF HUMANITY will be judged in the safety and security of the LAKE OF SAINTS!

Harry,

Ray has covered this material in great detail in the Lake of Fire series. And this forum is for the express purpose to fellowship in Ray's teachings.

Marques

Harry

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:28:18 PM »

OOOps!!! sorry Marques I guess I'm going over old ground. What about the iron and clay feet?  If there is some info on the site I'd like to read it. Thanx

Harry

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 02:35:06 PM by Harry »

smeacham

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »

TWELVE GOD-GIVEN TRUTHS TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORD

(#5) Everything from Genesis to Revelation pertains to a higher SPIRITUAL meaning than the physical examples, parables, metaphors, allegories, stories and symbols in which they are written.

http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

Harry,

You may or may not be on to something.  I'm pretty sure that Ray has not written on that particular subject (iron and clay feet).  Since we can't teach anything new on these forums, and there's nothing that Ray's written to discuss, it's a non-starter.  You could email Ray about it, of course.

Let me share a neat trick with you.  You can easily search everything on this site, and only this site.  Just use Google to search, and add "site:bible-truths.com" on to the end.  For example, to look for anything about the clay and iron feet, I searched for the following:

clay iron feet site:bible-truths.com
daniel statue site:bible-truths.com
"daniel 2" site:bible-truths.com
"dan 2" site:bible-truths.com

That's how I can say with some certainty that this topic off limits.  It's rare to find something NOT discussed here, but this is one of those cases.

Cheers,
Steve
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 05:19:38 PM by Steve Meacham »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.