bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I have something very interesting to share.  (Read 14894 times)

Harry

I have something very interesting to share.
« on: February 12, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share a link to a picture that is on hubblesite.org, it is a picture of the Orion nebulae and it is what I would term a picture message. Within the picture are many images of beings and parts of beings.  I want you to pray for your eyes to be opened to what is contained in the picture and also for wisdom to understand what it signifies. I found the picture several years ago at the time it was first released. At the time I saw it I was impressed that there was something in the picture that God wanted me to see. As I studied the picture I began to see more and more of what was in it. The other fascinating thing to me is that one image in the picture was revealed to me in the clouds when I was a teenager there were two friends with me at that time and they witnessed it also and were afraid. This is the the address to the actual picture on the site. Here is the link. http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire_collection/pr2006001a/

Longhorn

Re: I have something very interesting to share.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »

That looks more like a sonogram of my liver.

Longhorn

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

Hi everyone,
... I want you to pray for your eyes to be opened to what is contained in the picture and also for wisdom to understand what it signifies.

You want me to what??? 

Sorry, Harry.  I have my own imagination.  It has gotten me into sufficient trouble by itself. 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:54:28 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

smeacham

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share a link to a picture that is on hubblesite.org, it is a picture of the Orion nebulae and it is what I would term a picture message. Within the picture are many images of beings and parts of beings.  I want you to pray for your eyes to be opened to what is contained in the picture and also for wisdom to understand what it signifies. I found the picture several years ago at the time it was first released. At the time I saw it I was impressed that there was something in the picture that God wanted me to see. As I studied the picture I began to see more and more of what was in it. The other fascinating thing to me is that one image in the picture was revealed to me in the clouds when I was a teenager there were two friends with me at that time and they witnessed it also and were afraid. This is the the address to the actual picture on the site. Here is the link. http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire_collection/pr2006001a/

Hi Harry,

Maybe it's just my eyes (I only have one that works, and it's not to great), but I'm terrible at this kind of pattern-finding.  Can you share what you see in it?

Steve

Ricky

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »

lol.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Harry

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »

Hi Steve,

I think if I give a focal point and description of one of the most pronounced images it may help you to see it and begin to see some of the many others. If you use the bright white spot near the middle of the picture as a beginning point and move outward from there at about the two-oclock position (you only have to move outward maybe a 1/5 of the total distance to the edge)you will see the image of a bald headed man (Just the head) There are actually three faces/ heads in this same area.  There is also a skull with it's tongue stuck out and being held by a hand in the lower right quadrant of the picture. This image is relatively large in relation to the other images. There are "many" other images contained within the picture. I don't know what the whole thing means. When I saw the image of the skull with it's tongue being held, I was reminded of the scripture where Jesus said that we will be judged by every word we speak even our idle words. I am also reminded that there would be signs in the heavens. Another thing that is helpful is not to look too closely.  I think they show up better if the picture is not enlarged too much or sit back some if you do enlarge it.

Harry
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:31:43 PM by Harry »

mharrell08

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh [physical] profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

1 Cor 2:13-14  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Marques

Falconn003

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 01:11:51 PM »

Matthew 16:4 "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah." And He left them and went away.

Rodger

Longhorn

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »

After further review, it looks like the vomitus puddle I created when I tried to cure a hangover with a pimento cheese sandwich, and two grape popsicles.

Longhorn

smeacham

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »

Hi Steve,

I think if I give a focal point and description of one of the most pronounced images it may help you to see it and begin to see some of the many others. If you use the bright white spot near the middle of the picture as a beginning point and move outward from there at about the two-oclock position (you only have to move outward maybe a 1/5 of the total distance to the edge)you will see the image of a bald headed man (Just the head) There are actually three faces/ heads in this same area.  There is also a skull with it's tongue stuck out and being held by a hand in the lower right quadrant of the picture. This image is relatively large in relation to the other images. There are "many" other images contained within the picture. I don't know what the whole thing means. When I saw the image of the skull with it's tongue being held, I was reminded of the scripture where Jesus said that we will be judged by every word we speak even our idle words. I am also reminded that there would be signs in the heavens. Another thing that is helpful is not to look too closely.  I think they show up better if the picture is not enlarged too much or sit back some if you do enlarge it.

Harry

Thank you.  I managed to see two "faces."  Our brains are VERY GOOD at recognizing patterns, and what pattern do we have the most experience with?  Human faces.

I'm not sure why this is being criticized by others quoting scriptures about signs, physical, and natural things being worthless.  I think we all know that the physical is what is really temporary.  But how is this picture, with a bit of personal testimony worse than Off-Topic discussions of rock music, how to have sex when your kid is home, politics, and good and bad humor?  I dont' see scriptures being given on THOSE discussion topics. 

Not that I wouldn't like to see you more involved, in the right way, in spiritual discussions here, once God has prepared you.  But I still love to see beautiful pictures of God's creation.  I love to hear the testimonies of others.

Thank you again,
Steve

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 02:53:38 PM »

Steve, I like to look at pictures of God's creation too.  And I am as interested in people's testimonies as the next guy.  I wish there were more, actually.  But when somebody tells a joke, we are not asked to pray and seek God for the punchline.  If somebody saw the face of the Virgin Mary in their omellete, then who am I to argue?  But am I to pray and ask God to show ME the sign and the meaning behind it?  Should I leave them to continue following after signs if it's in my grasp to influence them differently?  

At times, there are posts that elicit discussion and different points of view can be expressed as to what this means to each of us individually.  Craig's post on the observation of the differences between 1957 and 2009 is a good example.  That's what people do when they talk.  We can take it or leave it, add to it or disagree with it.  If it interests us at all, it makes us think.  If Craig had started that post with the implication that he had some hidden wisdom not in Scripture that we ought to be praying and asking God for, my reaction would have been the same--expressed or not expressed.

There are also instances where from the post itself, it seems clear that the member is losing focus (or has never had it in the first place) on what is important.  To rock or not to rock is not important, ultimately, for an example.  If moved, we should attempt to raise the bar to that higher calling--otherwise, all we have is our own opinion and 'testimony'...both of which may be fine for you but not a 'religion' that others must follow, and leave the OP as much in the dark as when he or she asked.

It's a fine line between Godly council and spiritual one-upsmanship, but I don't think it has been crossed here.  

That's the take on 'why' from my chair.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:07:46 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Falconn003

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

Steve, I like to look at pictures of God's creation too.  And I am as interested in people's testimonies as the next guy.  I wish there were more, actually.  But when somebody tells a joke, we are not asked to pray and seek God for the punchline.  If somebody saw the face of the Virgin Mary in their omellete, then who am I to argue?  But am I to pray and ask God to show ME the sign and the meaning behind it?  Should I leave them to continue following after signs if it's in my grasp to influence them differently?  

At times, there are posts that elicit discussion and different points of view can be expressed as to what this means to each of us individually.  Craig's post on the observation of the differences between 1957 and 2009 is a good example.  That's what people do when they talk.  We can take it or leave it, add to it or disagree with it.  If it interests us at all, it makes us think.  If Craig had started that post with the implication that he had some hidden wisdom not in Scripture that we ought to be praying and asking God for, my reaction would have been the same--expressed or not expressed.

There are also instances where from the post itself, it seems clear that the member is losing focus (or has never had it in the first place) on what is important.  To rock or not to rock is not important, ultimately, for an example.  If moved, we should attempt to raise the bar to that higher calling--otherwise, all we have is our own opinion and 'testimony'...both of which may be fine for you but not a 'religion' that others must follow, and leave the OP as much in the dark as when he or she asked.

It's a fine line between Godly council and spiritual one-upsmanship, but I don't think it has been crossed here.  

That's the take on 'why' from my chair.

Dave

And you want to take a back seat and deprive members of wonderful works like this......

I could not have said it any better.

Rodger

smeacham

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »

Because THOSE discussion topics are not Showing/teaching/asking you :::
Rodger

...when somebody tells a joke, we are not asked to pray and seek God for the punchline.  If somebody saw the face of the Virgin Mary in their omellete, then who am I to argue?  But am I to pray and ask God to show ME the sign and the meaning behind it?  Should I leave them to continue following after signs if it's in my grasp to influence them differently? 
There are also instances where from the post itself, it seems clear that the member is losing focus (or has never had it in the first place) on what is important

Thank you for the very clear explanation.  I'm sure that God had His reasons for keeping me from discerning this on my own - probably to prompt this follow-on discussion, and thereby enlighten us all.  It makes perfect sense now, and I see the difference.  I wish I could say that I was purposefully playing "good cop, bad cop" to make a point, but I'm not that clever :-\  I'm just happy to have played a supporting role  :)

I hope that nobody, including Harry, is looking for or worshiping graven images of any kind.  Harry's original message seemed to be in the past tense, but could possibly cause a weaker brother to stumble, or Harry may be about to stumble himself.  It's best that we stopped and planted both feet firmly in the Truth before that happens.

Steve
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:09:14 PM by Steve Meacham »

Falconn003

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »

Thank you for the very clear explanation.  I'm sure that God had His reasons for keeping me from discerning this on my own - probably to prompt this follow-on discussion, and thereby enlighten us all.  It makes perfect sense now, and I see the difference.  I wish I could say that I was purposefully playing "good cop, bad cop" to make a point, but I'm not that clever :-\  I'm just happy to have played a supporting role  :)

I hope that nobody, including Harry, is looking for or worshiping graven images of any kind.  Harry's original message seemed to be in the past tense, but could be possibly cause a weaker brother to stumble, or Harry may be about to stumble himself.  It's best that we stopped and planted both feet firmly in the Truth before that happens.

Steve

Not IT !! , and since i am not IT....

I now nominate Steve as Harry's Spiritual study buddy.    J/k of course

Rodger

smeacham

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

Not IT !! , and since i am not IT....

I now nominate Steve as Harry's Spiritual study buddy.    J/k of course

Rodger

Safe!  I'm already touching base.  I'm on a publicly declared sabbatical from teaching until God tells me otherwise.

Steve

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:11 PM »

Hey Steve, I really tried to see something but it just looks like a really bad spoiled  Easter egg to me, but if you see something I am happy for you. Don't let anyone rain on your parade. Judy

britt

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 11:04:39 PM »

Dear Harry,

Thanks for sharing! Fascinating picture of god's genius. I have looked at this picture before, but I never thought to look for images. Now that I have looked a little harder I can see everything you mentioned and then some. Very cool! I want to say that I would not worry too much about what the images mean. I find it no different than looking up at the sky and seeing a cloud shaped like an alligator. I am absolutely astounded by the intimate detail god has put into his creations. The way sunlight dances on top of water would be a good example of what I am talking about here. These things assure me that god has all the details worked out for my life as well. I find it amazing that god can run this vast universe, and still find time to put pictures in the Orion Nebula that he foreknew would be photographed by the Hubble telescope and enjoyed by us. This gives me marvelous insight into god's creative and humorous personality. By the way Harry, I hope you have found a career you can put this imagination of yours into good use.

Thanks,

Britt   

cjwood

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 04:24:55 AM »

After further review, it looks like the vomitus puddle I created when I tried to cure a hangover with a pimento cheese sandwich, and two grape popsicles.

Longhorn

longhorn. i have missed you more than i knew. your humor is priceless. you are probably one of the funniest human beings i have ever heard. your post was way more interesting than trying to find some faces in the nebulus...

don't ever change.
claudia

Vangie

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »

Here's one for Longhorn!

http://www.magiceye.com/gallery/011509s.html

Remember these?

smeacham

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 11:10:35 AM »

Here's one for Longhorn!

http://www.magiceye.com/gallery/011509s.html

Remember these?

Now I feel discriminated against.  As a person with only one eye, it is impossible for me to discern the contents of Magic Eye drawings.  I demand equal and fair treatment, under the law.  I demand that these discriminatory art displays cease and desist immediately!

jk,
Steve
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.