bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proof For The Trinity  (Read 7232 times)

musicman

Proof For The Trinity
« on: February 13, 2009, 03:55:47 PM »

Look:

It says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

So what's the problem?

One day we'll see them.

We'll hear, this is the god of Abraham, that is the god of Issac and that one over there is the god of Jacob. 

And they are one. 

Somehow!!

aqrinc

Re: Proof For The Trinity
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »

Musicman,

I would call you a ninny, :o but (Ninny :-*) may get upset about being in such lofty company.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

Ha! George!  :D
I keep thinking that one day Musicman, you are going to blow a gasket with one of your "revelations"
ahahaha! Only you would look at it that way ;D You so funny! ;)
Kathy ::)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 02:35:02 AM »

Musicman,

I would call you a ninny, :o but (Ninny :-*) may get upset about being in such lofty company.

george. ;D

now that was funny george  :D :D :D :D

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 06:00:36 AM »

Was wondering if those 3 were dead as you say until the Lord comes, then how did they appear in the sky? And didn't God say "I am the God of the living and not the dead"??????

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »

Judy, I hope you're not asking that question of Musicman! he will not give you the answer you seek! He answers with riddles and weird stuff. His heart is in the right place, well no, it's not, he's an alien and his heart is located in...oh I can't tell you where it's at, that would betray his trust! ;)
Just ask George! :D
Kathy :)

cherokee

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »

Was wondering if those 3 were dead as you say until the Lord comes, then how did they appear in the sky? And didn't God say "I am the God of the living and not the dead"??????

Hey Judy,

As to your first question, I could not find a Scripture where they appeared in the sky. Could you please give the one referring to this so we can help?

Here is a link to a post that should help with the second question.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,9370.0.html

Hope this helps.

Suzie

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »

suzie, got a few names wrong but----Matthew 17 chapter 1-9, and Mark 9, chapter 2- 10      And why haven't others responded to this? I mean this puts a good dent about everyone being dead as a doornail. Judy

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »

Judy, from the CLV.

Mat 17:3  And lo!  Moses and Elijah were seen by them, conferring with Him.
Vs. 7 and 8.  And Jesus approached and, touching them, said, "Be roused, and fear not!"  Now, lifting up their eyes, they perceived no one except Jesus Himself only.
vs 9.  ...Jesus directs them, saying, "Now you may tell no one (of) the vision till the Son of Man(kind) may be roused from among the dead."

vs 10.  ...'why then are the scribes saying that Elijah must be coming first?" vs.12 ...Yet I am saying to you that Elijah came already, and they didn't recognize him, but they do to him whatever they will.  Thus the Son of Man is also about to be suffering by them."  Then the disciples understand that He spoke to them concerning John the Baptist.

Peter, James and John go the mountain with Christ.  He was transfigured in front of them.  Moses and Elijah were SEEN by them.  The voice from Heaven identifies Jesus.  They fall to their knees, and when they dare again open their eyes, they see Christ alone.  Jesus calls what they experienced a vision.  He explains that the prophecy regarding Elijah WAS fulfilled, and the disciples understood that a man (John the Baptist) came with the spirit of Elijah. 

A vision, and a type.

It wasn't the last vision and revelation of a type that Peter had, and it certainly wasn't the last time it happened to John either, as the recorder of The Revelation.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 05:54:28 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

judith collier

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 03:26:58 AM »

Thanks Dave, that explanation sent it straight to my understanding. I missed the word VISION, well, not really but just thought that the vision was real( like in physical) I can now SEE with a little help from my friends.( I believe that was a song.) O.K> now I repent from my temper and causing any trouble. Judy

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 05:36:13 AM »

what about all those people who came out if their graves in matthew 27 chapter 52 and 53?

cherokee

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »

Judy,

Here is an email to Ray asking about the same scriptures that should help you.

Suzie

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,658.0.html

Hi Ray'
> I am very much impressed about your research and
> revelations of the scriptures and I wish you can
> enlighten me on this scripture that has baffled me for
> ages. Matt.27:50-53.
> 1 Did a first resurrection happen before Christ's as
> this scripture suggest?
> 2 Does this contradict Heb. 11 especially 39,40
> 3 Where are these people who appeared to many in the
> holy city. Did they ascend with Jesus to the Father?
> Did they live and die agaian? Where are these Many
> Holy People who has been resurrected?
> I am a lover of the Truth and always want to know the
> Truth. This is DEEP!!! Talk to me Ray.
> Regards
> Reynolds.

Dear Reynolds:  You have to learn to read more carefully. Notice it says: "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves AFTER HIS [Jesus'] resurrection..."

These were saints that had recently died, and who could be easily recognized by many, hence proving that God can not only raise His Son from the dead, but anyone He wishes.  These saints were resurrected back to mortal life (they were not "vivified" as is used in reference to life of immortality). They died again as did Lazarus and all others that were resurrected from the dead by Jesus and the apostles. And no, this this not contradict Heb. 11:39 or any other Scripture of the Bible.

God be with you,

Ray

Heidi

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 11:00:48 PM »

I love it how Ray just hammers in the correct nail ever time!  He is an awesome  man, whom God has blessed with wisdom and insight.

Heidi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.