bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Love Story?  (Read 9334 times)

mharrell08

Re: A Love Story?
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

Roy,

So you and your wife are legally married in the state you live? What I mean is, does the state you live in recognize you and your wife as being married?

Marques
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 03:03:05 PM by mharrell08 »

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »

Hello Marques,
Yes, we are legally married. The friend that married us is licensed to marry people.
Peace
Roy Martin

Marlene

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »

Roy, That, is a beautiful Love Story. Last night I was laying in bed and the thought hit me that the Bible is Gods Love Story to us. Before, learning Hell was not real. I felt like I was in Hell. Life, can be like Hell. I thought, if its like it is here and then we go to eternal torment maybe I should just die and go. That , is when  God reached out with his love. He led me in Here. Well, I learned there was no Hell. I learned I never knew him. I worshiped him like I have never in my life. He won me with his Love, now I serve him out of Love not fear. My God is Great Big. He was my best friend when I was small. Lots of trials in my childhood. I had walked away after becoming a teen. But, he brought me back in a big way.

Now, I have some what of an amazing Love Story, It will be a 30 year Love Story this coming Oct. But, I had been praying for a Mate like a Man who was like my Uncle Married to my Mothers sister. So, here is just something the way it all started out. My girlfriend and I were going to a Restaurant Dance place.
There was this guy getting out of his car and I looked at my girlfriend ans said," I have a feeling I will marry this guy" She looked at me and said, "Marlene
are you crazy. " Well, we went inside and a male friend of mine was in there. He came and sat with us. Well, shortly after that my husband to be came up and was talking to him. He sat down with us. Started talking to me. When, we got ready to leave he walked out with all of us and asked if he could call me and maybe get together. My girlfriend was so shook up. LOL When, my husband went to tell his friend we were engaged. He said,"And you think that surprises me."  There is so much to our story. We have had 30 years in it. God works in mysterious ways. My Husband does not understand all of this, but I have to tell you his natures is very much like God. Having him has helped me to overcome hurts in my childhood and some of my early adult life. I just thank God that he is not upset about leaving the Church. It makes it easier on me, cause my Husband  is ok with what I believe. But, not sure he understands it all, but he didn't think there was a Hell.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.