bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help  (Read 6173 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
help
« on: March 19, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »

Hi,Ray;
since I came to know the truth from your web site is there going to come a time I will fall away?I have been reading your papers over and over,I really don't want to fall away, the truth is so good,it has given me a peace that Iv'e been looking for for 30 yrs. sure don't what to fall now,is this what must happen? Scott

Dear Scott:

If you are coming to understand the Truths that I am teaching, and God is calling you to repentance and obedience to these truths, then chances are, you have ALREADY LEFT YOUR FIRST LOVE. You assuredly will NOT know it when it happens, but after it has already happened. Hence the reason why John had to "look BEHIND him..." to see some of the Truths of God.

God be with you,

Ray

Hi,Ray,love your writtings I was thinking alot about the falling away in II THES. how did you come to a falling away from the truths of the bible? Is it a unaversal falling or each person or both? I never knew the truth till your web site,that would mean I really didn't have anything to do with the falling away. please help Scott

Dear Scott:

If you were to read the 120 pages I have on my site on the subject of "Free Will," you would have your questions answered. 95% plus of all questions I received are not only answered on my site, but many are answered by many pages of detailed Scriptures.  Don't assume, Scott, that since God is sovereign, that we have nothing to do with anything. We have a lot to do with our own lives. We are the ones who MUST LIVE OUT our lives. No one else will do it for us. But in that living out, we just need to undersand that our wills are not free to go against God's predetermined plan.

God be with you,

Ray

Hi,Ray,love your and Mike's writtings,my wife hates when I read the truth on your sites,I've seached for almost 30 years and God helping me will never stop,I have to sneak reading or studing the truth,I get up 3:00am to sneak,I don't like it and I wont to talk to her about it,I fell so good after reading then to contend with her is very unjoyful,she claims to be a believer,I'm a fanatic to her,I don't talk to her about Christ I did that 30 years ago that don't work,I try to be the beat husband I can,of course I'm not perfect yet,we are married 36 years,I am 60 years old,I have a feeling in 2 years something is going to happen once I learn more,I am retired and want to spend most of my time in the word,I've been asking the lord to change her or me if I'm wrong,any sugestions?
 In Christ; Scott

Dear Scott:

Only to say that Jesus promised that our foes would be those of our own [spiritual] household.  Jesus came to set wives against their husbands, children against their parents, etc.  Be the best husband you can be and perhaps she will be content to live at peace with you, even with your desire to serve God.

God be with you,

Ray

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:53:38 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.