bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolutionary conection(s)  (Read 4394 times)

musicman

Evolutionary conection(s)
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

Anyhow, I was passed out after chugging the koolaid when I came to and began humming the Rainbow Connection song.  At the same time I began thinking of the miracle of evolution. . .. .Actually, it would have been just as probable for somebody's damn sock to evolve into a talking frog as Jim Henson probably imagined.  So I'm humming this terrible tune and thinking about the absurdities of a sock or something coming to life on it's own.  Oh, I was just informed that I need to give this process about 70 million years.  After all, it would take a couple billion for the sock's materials to form and become animated after being struck by lightening.  For the next 70 million years the sock puppet would form with the ability to speak, play the guitar and make sweet love with a pig. . . . . .also made out of socks.

So this frog sings a song about the absurdity of actually finding the end of a rainbow.  Of course science has proven that a rainbow is what we see from a distance as light passes through raindrops and such.  The rainbow never gets any closer visually and eventually disappears when light ceases to pass through this moister.

Evolutionists dance and sing about finding the connections necessary to once and for all, prove that all life is connected through millions of generations.  Why does it appear that most of the functions of evolution require leaps not dissimilar to me or Rozanne jumping over the Grand Cannyon in one leap?  Why is the fossil record the least of the problems of evolutionists, who dogmatically call anyone ignorant that doesn't buy into it?

Oh well, without further Ado (how da hell do you spell that word?),

"The Evolution connections"

(Choose your key)

Why are there so many,
wrongs a bout origins,
We should all admit,
we evolved from monkeys, and lizards and fish,

Design is religion,
It's all an illusion,
We should force all the world to pay tithes,

How come the fossils don't add up why genes,
have more info than all NASA computers,

Someday we'll find them,
The billions upon billions to the power of a thousand to one odds of,
the evolution connections,
The power, of God in a pond. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:03:25 PM by musicman »

Ninny

Re: Evolutionary conection(s)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:27 AM »

Musicman it is adieu!
How do they keep the sock material from rotting over the 70 million years ??? I'll bet that never entered their minds!! Huh?  :D :D
Cheers, koolaid drinker!
Kathy :-* ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:54:08 AM »

Musicman,

The day the evolutionist meet the Creator; their story dies in a flash of Truth.
Now i can tell anyone without a shred of doubt or turning; any excuse other
than Sorry GOD; i really really screwed up is dead on arrival already.

How about that Tree of the knowledge Good and Evil.

Psa 97:
1  The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
2  Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
3  A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
4  His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
5  The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
6  The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
7  Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
8  Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
9  For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
10  Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
11  Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
12  Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

george ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 04:14:17 AM »

okay musicman, so what exactly was in the kool-aid?? by the way, i loved your song. flowed perfectly with the rainbow connection rhythm. sock puppets, ya gotta love em  ;D

claudia

musicman

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

AAaaaaahhhhhhh, it's French.  Must have been the koolaid.

Any how, I bid u adieu.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »

Claudia, shhh, za koolaid ingredients are a secret!!!  :o
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.