bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truths Learned At BT  (Read 6358 times)

aqrinc

Truths Learned At BT
« on: February 19, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

Hope this is not too boring for anyone; just passing on what i can.

Here is a little bit of wisdom that we might contemplate; many or most members of BT, have been reading their Bible for years without a clue before being brought here. Ok maybe some had a clue but kept looking for it in the physical rituals. Again almost every member has expressed the great relief and enlightenment found after reading some of Ray's material. All who remain and read and study at BT for a while, actually learn that almost everything they thought they knew is either, skewed, mixed up with lies or outright lies.

One undeniable Truth is: our Free Will is an Oxymoron (saith The Scriptures). Another Truth is: GOD IS And Is IN Total Control Of The Creation (again saith The Scriptures). A third Truth: Jesus Christ Is Saving All His Creation In Himself some in this age (Aion) the rest (All the rest) in the ages (Aions) to come.

In the OT we have the relationship GOD Had with physical Israel as our physical example (on the surface). When our eyes are opened we have this same relationship as our Spiritual example (to do and not to do).

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Next, In The NT, we have Jesus Christ (God Of Israel) come into the physical and explain what all the preceding was about. He also explains why we cannot accomplish any of those things in the physical (carnal) realm; (without GOD'S Faith And Grace). He tells us about the plan from The beginning of The Creation to a point in time (GOD'S History) future to us. Then Just Before HE Completed His Mission In The Physical, He said IT IS FINISHED. What is Finished as far as we are concerned; He Jesus Christ and The Apostles take up the rest of The NT to explain.

Biggest eye opener: Jesus Christ and The Apostles used The OT for All Their Scripture.

This is heavy lifting for anyone who:

Joh 5:39  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life (Immortality): and they are they which testify of me.

If it was easy; anyone could do it, what saith The Scriptures:

Rom 4:16  Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Jas 2:21  Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

Jas 2:22  Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Jas 2:24  Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Ok before anyone starts pulling out hair, here is the homework assignment:

Do James and Paul Contradict: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4828.0.html

Audio #1: http://bible-truths.com/audio/07-01-07_Part1.mp3

Audio #2: http://bible-truths.com/audio/07-01-07_Part2.mp3

george. ;D

EKnight

Re: Truths Learned At BT
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »

James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Because

James 2:17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

And

James 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe--and shudder!

Example

James 2:15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food,
16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?

James 2:15-16 reminds me of the story Ray told about Joel Osteen who met an ailing women outside of a store and counseled her with words then walked away.

Actions speak louder than words.

Hab_2:4 "Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him, but the righteous shall live by his faith.
Rom_1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."

Gal_2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Gal_3:11 Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for "The righteous shall live by faith."

Gal_3:12 But the law is not of faith, rather "The one who does them shall live by them."

Heb_10:38 but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him."

Heb_11:9 By faith he went to live in the land of promise, as in a foreign land, living in tents with Isaac and Jacob, heirs with him of the same promise.

Live is a verb which requires action/doing.  But faith and grace are gifts from God so these works that we may exhibit cannot be boasted of.

1Co_1:31 so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

Eileen

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

Live is a verb which requires action/doing.  But faith and grace are gifts from God so these works that we may exhibit cannot be boasted of.

1Co_1:31 so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

Hi Eileen,

That is a great exposition and a top passing grade. Therein is the struggle explained,
that we shall live by Faith (Of GOD) imputed to us as Righteousness; and not by sight
(i do or do not).

So the boast we can take to the world is: Greater Is He That is In us; than he that is
in the world. (Or my DAD (GOD), Can and Will Whip your dad (Satan); any time HE (GOD)
my DAD Chooses.

Isa 46:9-10 
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My
counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

How is That for a statement of Fact, backed up by The Scriptures.

george. ;D

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 07:58:36 PM by aqr »

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »

So the boast we can take to the world is: Greater Is He That is In us; than he that is
in the world. (Or my DAD (GOD), Can and Will Whip your dad (Satan); any time HE (GOD)
my DAD Chooses.

You've got a way with words George.  ;) ;D

Eileen

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »

No, wonder we had no victory over sin, while in Babylon. We thought, Satan was in control.  AS Rays would say "What a Crock".

Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »

(Or my DAD (GOD), Can and Will Whip your dad (Satan); any time HE (GOD)
my DAD Chooses.

and, when satan comes around to try and devour us and whip our behinds, we ALSO can call on our Big Brother Jesus Christ to put ole satan in his place, which is underneath our feet. the image of Christ coming in all His Glory can cause tingles up and down my spine. now THAT'S cool  8)

great thread topic jorge!

claudia
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 02:38:06 AM by cjwood »

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »

Hi Marlene and Claudia,

Many think that GOD Is in a titanic struggle with Satan and it is evenly balanced. The Truth is
very different; the Adversary too has His place in The LOF. The Lamb Slain From The Foundation
Of The World Is our Victory Now and for The Ages of Ages. The Scriptures below say it best:

1Jn 2:1  (MKJV)
My little children, I write these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

Hos 13:14 (CLV)
From the hand of the unseen will I ransom them; from death will I redeem them. Where is your plague, O Death? Where is your sting, O Unseen? Regret shall be concealed from My eyes."

Zec 3:1 (GNB)
1  In another vision the LORD showed me the High Priest Joshua standing before the angel of the LORD. And there beside Joshua stood Satan, ready to bring an accusation against him.
2  The angel of the LORD said to Satan, "May the LORD condemn you, Satan! May the LORD, who loves Jerusalem, condemn you. This man is like a stick snatched from the fire."

1Co 15: 53-55 (CLV)
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal put on immortality."
54 Now, whenever this corruptible should be putting on incorruption and this mortal should be putting on immortality, then shall come to pass the word which is written, Swallowed up was Death by Victory."
55 Where, O Death, is your victory? Where, O Death, is your sting?

Heb 2:14 (CLV)
Since, then, the little children have participated in blood and flesh, He also was very nigh by partaking of the same, that, through death, He should be discarding (defeating) him who has the might (power over) of death, that is, the Adversary,

Rev 2:10-11 (CLV)
10  Fear nothing that you are about to be suffering. Lo! the Adversary is about to be casting some of you into jail that you may be tried, and you will be having affliction ten days. Become faithful until death, and I shall be giving you the wreath of life."
11  '"Who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the ecclesias (Churches). "'"The one who is conquering may under no circumstances be injured by the second death."

Rev 20:2-3 (CLV)
2  And he lays hold of the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the Adversary and Satan, and binds him a thousand years."
3 And he casts him into the submerged chaos and locks it, and seals it over him (lest he should still be deceiving the nations) until the thousand years should be finished. After these things he must be loosed a little time."

Rev 20:10 (CLV)
And the Adversary who is deceiving them was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the wild beast and where the false prophet are also. And they shall be tormented day and night for the eons of the eons."

george. :)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:31:04 AM by aqr »

kenny

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

HEY MY FREIND THANKS FOR THE HOME WORK ASSINGMENT
2Ti 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »

Kenny,

Actually for many years i was wrongly dividing The Word Of Truth; and boy i was studying like mad. It was only after really learning how to Repent and Pray In GOD'S Will; that i even started to understand GOD'S Language. Once the first things are done; then  2Timothy 2:15 and many Scriptures Came To Life for me. GOD'S Is Good And Faithful to HIS Word (Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour)

As i learned from Ray, first the physical (everyone starts there) then The Spiritual (that is to die for).

Peace Love and Repentance Friend.

george. ;D

kenny

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 03:30:40 AM »

GEORGE
I HEAR YOU MY FREIND WHEN I FOUND ISAIAH 45:7 IN 1995 I ASKED A MAN (PASTOR) THAT HAD GRADUATED FROM 2 DIFFERENT BIBLE SCHOOLS IF HE HAD READ THE SCRIPTURE, HE LIED TO AND SAID THAT HE HAD AND THEN I ASKED HIM IF GOD CREATED SIN HE SAID THAT SIN WAS A PERVERSON THAT SATAN CAUSED IN THE GARDEN AND I KNEW RIGHT THEN AND THERE THAT IF I WANTED THE TRUTH FROM GODS WORD I WOULD HAVE TO SEEK IT MYSELF AND AT THAT TIME THERE WASNT ANY THAT I COULD RELY ON EXCEPT GOD TO TEACH ME, IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO RECONISE WHEN IT WAS ME AND NOT THE SPIRIT TEACHING ME, I STILL HAVENT ARRIVED BUT I HAVE STEPPED OUT OF THE BOAT.
 I HAVE ASKED MANY MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE ATTENDED BIBLE SCHOOL THAT VERY QUEASTION AND HAVE GOT THE VERY SAME ANSWER UNTIL JUST THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WAS IN A MEETING WITH A YOUNG YOUTH PASTOR SRAIGHT OUT OF BIBLE SCHOOL AND HE SAID THAT HE WAS TOLDHE SHOULD REFRAIN FROM TEACHING THAT SCRIPTURE AND TO STAY AWAY FROM THE END TIMES(REVELATION), BOY DID HIS WORLD GET ROCKED WHEN WE STUDIED IT OUT, AND I HAVE GOT TO SAY THAT RAYS TEACHING TOOK AWAY MY SIX GUN AND NOW I HAVE A BAZOOKA.

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »

Very well said Kenny,

Most do not even know or ever quote that Scripture in Isaiah 45:7. We all have come here through varied paths; and with different preparation for continuing the journey. Still this is a race we are in; the enemy will bring out his best and toughest runners to trip us up. Now remember the sequence is not: Fire, Ready, Aim; the other side has some pretty big guns and well drilled gunners.

Btw, most do not understand why: (work out your own salvation with fear and trembling) is not really saying to do that; and why they must read all the words.

Php 2:12 
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Php 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2Co 4: 5-7
5  For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6  For it is God who said, "Out of darkness Light shall shine;" who shone in our hearts to give the brightness of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us;

1Pe 3:15 
but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to everyone who asks you a reason of the hope in you, with meekness and fear;

george. ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.