bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43514 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray Very Sick
« on: February 20, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »

Ray is very ill. The last few days he has gone downhill rapidly. He is very weak and can barely talk on the phone. He cannot walk or get up by himself.

He wants you to know that he will read your emails, but he cannot reply. If you have anything you would like to tell him: l.raysmith@comcast.net

The only thing that will save Ray now is a true miracle. God's will, will be done.

Dennis
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:38:16 PM by Dennis Vogel »

eggi

Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »

Hello all,

I just read these sad news on my way home from work. I feel awful... It pains me to hear about this. I don't know what to say, except God bless Ray.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

gmik

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:54:36 PM »

Thank you for update Dennis.  My heart is so heavy right now.  There ARE no words Eirik. I just pray that it IS God's will for a miracle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »

I know Ray would like to get an email from everyone praying for his miracle.

Stevernator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:35 PM »

Oh no.  :(  I will pray for his healing.

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »

Already done, I also contacted Lary and Mike here in Nashville (not on the forum) to also write.

beloved

Robin

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 04:31:52 PM »

I sent an email and will be in constant prayer.

Psalm 139

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Amrhrasach

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

Thank you Dennis.

:'(

I have a distinct feeling Ray will be busy with much mail.

Gary

emkayfey

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »

It's almost hard to bear each time I read about Ray's condition not getting better, My prayers like all of us is that Ray will still continue to declare the words of God in the land of the living. I pray that the miracle that we all earnestly await will happen, we'll keep praying, we'll keep believing. If there is anything we can do other than praying, (for those of us in UK), the moderators should let us know.

britt

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »

I have prayed for Ray.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

chav

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 05:25:27 PM »

Hi
Our thoughts and prayers are with Ray and his family at this time.
Dave and Karen

Marlene

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 05:37:10 PM »

Hello, I will keep Ray and Family in my prayers. I have faith God can give Ray his miracle. I was in dire need of a Miracle the night I came in here. God used Ray to give me that Miracle. I was set free and had peace for the first time in my life. What ever way God decides to give his Miracle it will be the perfect one. Ray will live on in our lifes , because God choose this Humble Roofer.

Love to Ray and all his family and forum members.
Keep The Faith

Marlene

Ricky

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »

Ray, you shall be in my prayers everyday from now on.
 Bless you Brother,  Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Marky Mark

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »

Ray,We love you Brother.

May our most high Father from above give you the strength for a full recovery.

Godspeed my friend.

Peace and blessings...   Mark

Longhorn

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 07:53:43 PM »

No price can be put on the wealth of spiritual knowledge Ray has shared with us on this forum.  It will take the rest of my life to scratch the surface of all his teachings.  Gratitude is nowhere near a sufficient word.

Longhorn

Phil3:10

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:32 PM »

I have prayed each day for Ray's health and for his family. My heart is saddened as I know everyone on this forum loves Ray and we all know that he has indeed been a wonderful blessing to multitudes.  His teachings will continue to bless until CHRIST returns and as Paul said it would be best for him to depart but a much greater blessing to others for him to remain.
Ray's teachings have given me the peace to die without fear and I selflessly continue to pray that GOD will spare Ray and his ability to continue teaching.
GOD Bless L. Ray Smith with the victory that is in CHRIST JESUS his LORD and Savior.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

mhykx

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 10:50:26 PM »

This is really sad.
I just joined the forum 3 weeks ago or so really hoping to be acquainted with Ray by listening and reading his teachings, and most importantly asking question and receiving answer to/from him directly.  And now, this.  :(

I pray that it is God's will to heal him, really.

geokuhns

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »

Ray has taught many of us so much in such a short period of time. God has taught him everything we see on this forum and web site in just what - 12 years? Amazing. His calling and work reminds me of his roofing days. When Ray teaches a subject he backs it up with a myriad of scriptures. Likewise when he covered a roof he used many shingles to produce the final product.

If it is God's will not to heal Ray at this time it indicates to me that the return of Jesus is very, very close. The world, especially in the past few months seems to be going into a tailspin that will most likely continue to escalate. Over the past 60 plus years the United States has been a "glue" that has held the world together in reasonable peace. But it's beginning to look like the glue holding everything together is starting to come apart and if that happens all hell is going to break loose worldwide.

If Jesus is going to return soon then one way or the other Ray will be healed. Thank you Ray for being a faithful and diligent servant of God and teaching us so much knowledge and understanding. We all love you and as you have said many times - God be with you.

cjwood

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 02:31:52 AM »

dearest ray,
i truly do not know where to start, or how to start this reply. i reread one of your email response from 2/04/06 from a woman who was in need of spiritual, emotional, and physical uplifting. you told her at the end of your email response to her that "miracles still happen".  i have prayed often for you since we were first told of your physical condition, and especially after meeting you in nashville this past september. i have cried out to God for your complete healing, and have cried out to God that if indeed this cup could not pass from you, that His Will be done. but as i sit here now typing this email to you, this prayer comes forth out of my heart. dear heavenly Father, whether it be by Your miraculous healing Power restoring ray's physical health, or whether it be by Your allowing the putting off of the tent of ray's physical body, and causing him to sleep, awaiting his resurrection, i plead that you remove the physical suffering which our brother has endured. in the Name of Christ Jesus i pray, amen.

i love you ray. your manuela is also in my prayers.

claudia

Roy Coates

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 02:47:06 AM »

I too am saddened about Ray's declining health. My prayers will continue for peace, comfort and healing for Ray, his family and all who need it. Don't forget to e-mail Ray and tell him how you feel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.