bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43499 times)

marvgail fisher

Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2009, 09:12:10 PM »

Yes that is true don't know how I could ever read it all....and there is also all of you! What a blessing! I Love it here! ;D

MePogo

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2009, 02:23:11 AM »

Love to you Ray.  Love and gratitude for all your work.  Blessings to your family and peace in these difficult times. Please know that my prayers are with you and your family and none of us here will give up on praying for your recovery and freedom from pain and suffering.  Hold on through this bad spell with the same tenacity you've used to enlighten us with your work which will outlive us all. 

May the love of God give strength to you and your family and don't forget how much you mean to all of us..

Pogo

jg

« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »

Ray,

I pray God's will be done. You,sir, changed my life, or God through you actually. You have been mightily used of God, that I know.  Because of your website I found the God who truly is Love, and I now know of His Wonderful plan to save His creation.  It all makes sense to me now, again, thanks to all the countless hours of work and study you've put into the writings we all can now read.  May our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ comfort you and bring you peace.

Should I be able to overcome, you and I will have a visit, sir.

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

Because of your website I found the God who truly is Love, and I now know of His Wonderful plan to save His creation.

I second this.  This is what it is all about and what we can be assured of.  We can discuss and debate topics that have no clear answer forever, but we must not lose sight of the fact that Our Father really does love His creation and through our birthing process will make us His children.

Craig

emkayfey

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

...but we must not lose sight of the fact that Our Father really does love His creation and through our birthing process will make us His children.

Craig

Feel like shouting halleluiah...I just did.

jerreye

« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »

Amen to that, Craig!

jingle52

Grateful
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »

Hello,
Ray, this is a something I have wanted to get off my chest for a while now and have been debating as to whether I should join this forum or not as I am by nature not a chatty person. I would like to express my profound gratefulness and awe as to the workings of our Lord through having found your website.
I have for years negleted my spiritul growth and had no idea of the time I was wasting until I had a brain aneurysm and then I just knew that my time had come to seek and find my Creator. I prayed in that hospital while I was recovering and since then, have not stopped searching for the answers I knew I had to find. I searched the web and read many Christian websites, but nothing satisfied my thirst for profound insights into the Scriptures.
I thank our Lord God through the Glory of Jesus Christ that I have now found the anwers and explanations you have provided through the Grace of our Lord Jesus. Ray, I am sorry that you are so very ill and salute your wisdom and strength in the Lord Jesus. May He comfort you and please know that you have touched the lives of many, many people in a positive and profound way. May the Saints intervene through our prayers to the One who sits on the Highest Throne for your recovery. We still need you! God's Will Be Done.

gmik

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2010, 03:10:03 PM »

Amen Jingle!  Thank you for sharing from your heart.

soberxp

« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2010, 10:05:24 PM »

how about Ray now?

and I send Email to Ray,
I got this?
connect to mx2.comcast.net[76.96.30.116]: server refused mail service (554 IMTA03.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net comcast 64.71.138.43 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://help.comcast.net/content/faq/BL000000 )

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »

how about Ray now?

and I send Email to Ray,
I got this?
connect to mx2.comcast.net[76.96.30.116]: server refused mail service (554 IMTA03.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net comcast 64.71.138.43 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://help.comcast.net/content/faq/BL000000 )

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11093.msg95704.html#msg95704

indianabob

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »

Dennis and forum family,

Still praying for Ray's condition to improve and to strengthen his resolve.
We care and desire the best, but really don't know what it is like until it is our turn to face difficult circumstances.
We can only accept what God provides and place our full trust in our Lord.
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.